Classicaloid

>[HorribleSubs] ClassicaLoid - 25 [720p].mkv

This is the last one, will Musik save the world from aliens?

strawpoll.me/12651601

Oh no.

>Made Classicaloid New Project Live Action announcement video as April Fool Joke
>Actually announcing season 2
BNP please. Also, NHK strong.

Oh YES.

>S2 announced
I'm truly happy. Fuck the haters. This was a truly great show and it (together with TB24, which is also getting an S2) made me look foward to saturdays. I'm glad Classicaloid and TB24 saturdays aren't gone for good just yet

Mozart and Beethoven just don't give a fuck.

>mfw
Hopefully they'll go crazier for the next season.

Does that mean that ClassicaLoid is actually popular? I'd guess no one in Japan give a shit to it. Anyway, I'm looking forward to S2. I also hope they get a bigger budget.

>Does that mean that ClassicaLoid is actually popular?
Maybe. It was actually trending on Japanese Twitter earlier although NHK usually doesn't care much about popularity.

Well in the end that was a perfectly watchable show, a few episodes were even really good, I don't know why it's been so ignored here.

> I don't know why it's been so ignored here.
Probably the story is mostly episodic so not much to discuss.

I genuinely think this is the greatest show to come out in the last year. Comfy plot, hilarious characters, stellar music, they've really spoiled us here. Chopin best boy.

Will we get Händel or Haydn?

Ep 21 was fukken dank.
Schu killed it. Avocado squad all up in your ass..

Schubert episodes in general were great, if it wasn't for his introduction episode I might have dropped the show early.

My folder of Twitter and Pixiv pics are a nightmare to organise. That's when I know it's popular.

I'm okay with this. Along with 3-gatsu, NHK is a blessing.

Schubert's introduction and girls' day are the two best imo

What was the folk song they were singing in karaoke anyway? It was stuck in my head so bad I asked round and everyone recognised it but couldn't name it.

>Kanae's dad won't come back home even though Bach isn't after him anymore
He just doesn't want to take care of his daughter, does he?

I dont mind this as long as they get rid of Mozart

>that was a pretty great episode
>that was a legit great conclusion
>S2

Don't mind if I do.

Isn't it obvious?

It's a mostly comedy focused series that really wasn't very funny outside of a few episodes.

I thought it was the funniest shit since the Nichibros.

It had some genuinely funny moments but those probably made up for less than 20% of the show.

I don't know why I watched this to the end.

I skipped this one, was it actually good?

I remember being disappointed by this garbage and I had no expectations

Damn, nigga didnt mince words.
>19 ips
More anons that in the threads I've made, nice to see there are people watching this.

>TB24, which is also getting an S2
Wasnt that just a joke?

I always missed the threads, but I did find the series enjoyable.

Oh wow.She gonna work them like a mule.

Because it's comfy.

It has its moments.

>season 2
>unlimited sousuke bullying

I can't even beging to understand how this is a present to the girls when they expressed nothing but disgust for her so far.

Mozart and Sousuke was a mistake