ATF BUSTED: Fast& Furious HAPPENING

Who is "Agent Adam Rudolph"? Paper trail NOW. Look alive, boys. We have a legit happening:
twitter.com/wesleyfelixpsi/status/948241257813422080?s=17

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wesleyfelixpsi/status/948214976275275778?s=17
twitter.com/wesleyfelixpsi/status/948216431136604160?s=17
twitter.com/wesleyfelixpsi/status/948224670679093248?s=17
twitter.com/wesleyfelixpsi/status/948239670575599618?s=17
twitter.com/wesleyfelixpsi/status/948241257813422080?s=17
twitter.com/wesleyfelixpsi/status/948242907009568768?s=17
twitter.com/wesleyfelixpsi/status/948245369854550017?s=17
twitter.com/wesleyfelixpsi/status/948248993146048512?s=17
twitter.com/wesleyfelixpsi/status/948250563652866048?s=17
twitter.com/wesleyfelixpsi/status/948252365349621760?s=17
dailycaller.com/2017/06/10/book-special-counsel-mueller-guilty-of-exactly-what-comey-accused-trump-of-doing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

quick rundown please

"Tom, my gun shop was involved in the Fast and Furious Gun Runner scandal, pls help us get our info on how ATF used our bank acct and forged our FFL. We have full doc's to provide to you @FoxNews @realDonaldTrump @POTUS"
twitter.com/wesleyfelixpsi/status/948214976275275778?s=17

"Tom, pls help us as our gun shop was involved in the Fast and Furious gun runner scandal, we have full doc's to provide to you on how ATF and FBI forged our FFL and bank doc's to secretly buy, sell and transfer money and assault weapons illegally. @FoxNews" twitter.com/wesleyfelixpsi/status/948216431136604160?s=17

"Yes. ATF forged my FFL and WELLS FARGO BANK colluded with them to use our money to purchase more doc's. My profile photo shows a letter from Congress, concerned about the facts given to them" twitter.com/wesleyfelixpsi/status/948224670679093248?s=17

"This is the forged FFL that ATF created. Notice the fax number in top left. It's from ATF licensing dept. They don't fax to shop owners. They sent it to ATF SA Tommy Ho who Orchestrated this. There is no NV records to show Julie owned our company. U can search yourself 2 see" twitter.com/wesleyfelixpsi/status/948239670575599618?s=17

"Here is the collusion between ATF agent and WELLS FARGO BANK. ATF has no Jurisdiction in telling a bank what records not to make for us. During this time, they forged 66 checks to purchase assault weapons under our FFL illegally so it coukd not be traced back to ATF." twitter.com/wesleyfelixpsi/status/948241257813422080?s=17

"Illegal invoice we obtained from rsr knowing our FFL was on hold for renewal because ATF didn't want us to use when they used it. " twitter.com/wesleyfelixpsi/status/948242907009568768?s=17

Anti slide protecting.

"The forged check to show ATF agent wrote out for personal guns for himself it appears" twitter.com/wesleyfelixpsi/status/948245369854550017?s=17

"Redacted bank statements from ATF because they were bidding the illegal purchases and forged checks. We now have the unredacted from a friend at a local branch who helped us. He did say they questioned him about this review of our files" twitter.com/wesleyfelixpsi/status/948248993146048512?s=17

"We had a federal investigator on our side go into ATF field office and capture all doc's on agents desk and run them through the court bates system. You can see numbers in lower right corner to confirm the validity of them. This way they are recorded and ATF can't docture" twitter.com/wesleyfelixpsi/status/948250563652866048?s=17

"I have every piece of evidence to validate, from bank transactions which can't lie, too all forged doc's they used to cover up the illegal action. They even gave our WF acct # to another comp, in Texas called "Brian family partnership" while we had our acct. Totally illegal."

twitter.com/wesleyfelixpsi/status/948252365349621760?s=17

anti-slide reporting.

Bumping this for you

Bumping for all the dead dogs and tragic boating accidents out there.

Well presented user. lets bump this.

Bump

Just fucking disband the ATF

Bump faggots

bumb. wtf!

This. They have no reason to exist.

Bamp

Can someone give a greentext on what's going on?

A reminder re: Mueller and the ATF... dailycaller.com/2017/06/10/book-special-counsel-mueller-guilty-of-exactly-what-comey-accused-trump-of-doing/
Former FBI Director James Comey in his Senate testimony Thursday accused President Donald Trump of giving him a “directive” to letting former Director of National Intelligence Michael Flynn go free from investigation. It was a major part of the reason Comey and Democrats hoped a special counsel would be appointed in the case, and one was. But that special counsel, former FBI Director Robert Mueller, was accused of doing exactly the same thing in a 2011 book in regards to the deaths of the Branch Davidians at Waco, Texas.

Comey claimed the President privately told him, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.” The former FBI head testified he took that as a directive from the President.

According to former Georgia Congressman Bob Barr, now special counsel Mueller said nearly the same thing to him during the 1995 Congressional investigation into the 1993 stand-off in Waco, Texas that resulted in the deaths of 76 members of the Branch Davidian cult.

Barr, writing in his 2011 book, “The Meaning of Is: The Squandered Impeachment and Wasted Legacy of William Jefferson Clinton,” recounted a phone call with Mueller, who was then working at the Justice Department, in which he asked Barr not to “go too hard on these guys.”

Bump

Bump the fuck out of this.

Let's keep this bumping

Looks like nothing.

Ye

Will the truth ever be revealed about this poor comped dupe?

Bumparino

Get lost, sharia blue.

Wesley better watch his 6

Who here /drooling retard/?

>1968 Gun Control Act requires people who deal firearms to have a Federal Firearms License (FFL) and record all transactions
>all firearm buying/selling transactions (other than private sales in most states - the so called "gun show loophole") must go through an FFL
>Eric Cockholder's DOJ falsified paperwork using this guy's FFL on 66 separate transactions to buy guns that couldn't be traced back to the government
>these guns were then taken to Mexico as part of Fast and Furious

tl;dr we now have ironclad proof of Obama's DOJ committing dozens of firearm-related federal felonies

BUMP

Shiro bump

And they need to be executed for treason, too.

So an FFL confirms that black rifles are called ASSAULT WEAPONS.

>Eric Cockholder's DOJ falsified paperwork
pottery

>"what is kikery" - t. kike kike

What's your point?

WellsFargofag here

Case number and the reference number are both a little short, so that's weird.
ATF does have the ability to limit records coming out.
Since you know... they're the fucking government and run all that shit.
90% of the shit you people hate banks for, you can literally just blame the government on.

Forged checks happen all the time too. 90% of 'em are done by nigs nogging up the system.
Not hard to commit check fraud honestly, even more so when you're the government and you can get legal orders for signatures.

Tempted to look this account up when I get to work today, but not willing to lose my career.

Bump for showing how corrupt the feds are. Fucking bastards

Getting nervous?

Bump

Add a little bump to that stock

what the FUCK is that

Bumpin

>Tempted to look this account up when I get to work today, but not willing to lose my career.
Do it on someone else's computer.

The case and ref # are old, from years ago. So your CRM system either
1. Just counts up and now has more digits when you open a new one
2. Was revamped at some time and uses a different count

>Case number and the reference number are both a little short, so that's weird
go on

>Tempted to look this account up when I get to work today, but not willing to lose my career
Pics or it didn't happen

Explanations check out

You really think Obama would do that? Just violate the law in an attempt to undermine our God-given rights?

>but not willing to lose my career.

Appreciate it, user. Would prefer a based white hat would declare whistleblower status and burn these treasonous rats to the ground forever.

LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

EIGHT YEARS, SCANDAL FREE

LALALALALALALALALALALALA

A Communist.

HAPPENING!

SOMEONE CALL ALEX JONES/RAND PAUL RIGHT THE FUCK NOW! AHHHHH

Get lost, faggot.

mfw

Blump

Sounds big, will anything come from this?

Bump

If handled correctly and it holds up in court, some very senior current and former DOJ employees are going to federal prison.

It's probably nothing.
I'm going back to sleep.

This is some seriously spooky shit. I figured not all gun shop owners were interested in doing the bidding of the ATF. I guess this is proof the ATF worked alone in the gun running scandal.

kys nigger this is huge

Slide protection

The store is out of business

hmmm

Visibility bump

Large if True

Bank, so literally cameras everywhere.
They take that shit seriously.
Something as harmless as flipping someone's screen because they leave their shit unlocked can get you on a formal.

Sort of. The first few digits are specific to the date, the rest go up. The COTD is missing, which is weird as shit.
The system hasn't gone through any major revision as far as reference numbers are concerned in awhile.

I'm not a part of the legal team, so maybe they do some weird shit internally, and don't use the same COTD that we do in the rest of the bank.

Bump. Put me in the screencap that tucker puts up on Fox.

>When you're a government agent and you can't get any gun stores to sign on to your gun running scheme to give cartels & illegals assault weapons because it "sounds retarded and dangerous"
>So you forge their signatures, bank records, and cause artificial delays so you can use their FFL and bank account to purchase guns in their name
>And no one can do anything about it, because Obama is president and black people can do no wrong since it's current year

They were probably buying literal assault rifles. Real ones. Actual assault rifles.

Tucker, if you’re reading this then please tone down the boyish charm a bit. My mom wants the T.

>tl;dr we now have ironclad proof of Obama's DOJ committing dozens of firearm-related federal felonies
But will Sessions actually do anything this time?

>>these guns were then taken to Mexico as part of Fast and Furious

Always thought his could be RFID tracking stig.

BUMP! THIS IS PART OF THE STORM!

THIS IS WHAT MEGA user WAS TELLING US ABOUT!

Remember, she said it "isn't just human trafficking, it's also guns and drugs and other things, think Fast & Furious 2.0 on a bigger scale"!!

Define.

1911 in 22lr? blasphemy.. fucking retarded nigger bought that

Sounds big. Have a bump

I think he's somehow referring to Leland Ye. The extremely anti-gun California state senator that got caught trafficking automatic weapons and missile launchers to terrorist groups in the Pacific.

If you're not in a position to smoke these fuckers out, just bide your time and work your way up to a higher position. I do encourage any based white hats in GS to do their duty to uphold our based Constitution.

Fuck off with the larps

ones with a giggle switch

Full auto

Quite possibly.

Kill yourself shareblue kike.

CNN AND NYT SAID THERE WERE NO SCANDALS IN ALL EIGHT YEARS OF OBAMA'S PRESIDENCY AND I BELIEVE THEM BECAUSE THEY WOULD NEVER LIE TO US, NEVER EVER EVER

I'M NOT CRAZY

YOU'RE CRAZY

Shoulder-fired, select-fire rifles chambered in intermediate-power calibers.

Its the select-fire part that's important.

>.22LR
>Not lethal

Did he died?

Bump