LotGH

Let's talk about the greatest anime no one will ever sit through

I'll begin. It's the only anime that made me cry

>no one will ever sit through
I must be the first then.

I'm stuck at episode 88 for the past 7 months

Ready for the remake where the cast is full of cute girls and Yang Wenli is history obsessed Umaru?

I'm actually at episode 100. Planning to finish it before the weekend is over.

Will the remake have any hope of being good y/n

Production I.G. can probably animate the space battles well. The rest depends on the skill of the director (good direction is BIG for this kind of show) and whether or not they choose to compress it/dumb it down.

Reinhard dies

Just finish watching it yesterday. Oberstein did nothing wrong.

actual lol

dude he went through 100 episodes what if he comes back to this thread

I'd be interested if they plan to follow the manga, which I believe is strictly chronological, like starting from the gaidens, instead of the original start from the series and novel.

I sure hope not... I saw a bit of the manga and it seems really shit. Full of chibis and exaggerated reactions. If they go that way I hope they'll at least change the artstyle.

Every character is dead before the narrator is born.

I had such a weird experience with LOTGH. I was obsessed with it, I would watch it every day. Then I got to about episode 50 or so, the one where Wenli's understudy (I think he was called Julian?) was watching some documentaries about what Earth used to be like

Then out of nowhere I just fell out of watching it. Nothing replaced it, and I wasn't bored of it, I just stopped watching it all together.

One day I intend to restart it and finish it. Who knows when that'll be though...

It upset you to see our world becoming that one?

I'm not sure. Maybe those episodes (I think there was 3 in a row) just bored me, or I watched them at the wrong time. I was SO INTO the music and animation, and the story was really hitting its stride too. I hope to watch it all some day

Reinhard's bustier than I remember.

What does LoGH remake look like if it was KyoAni?

There are only two episodes where Julian watches documentaries, 40 (about the rise of the Empire) and 56 (about the fall of Earth).

I must have got to episode 56 then. Like I've already said, I have no idea why I stopped watching it- I was super into it. I just somehow fell out of love with it overnight.

I've got 2 weeks off work for Easter break coming up next week. Might try to rewatch

Is the reboot vaporware or what?

>Will the reboot's soundtrack be vaporwave or what?
Yes, please.

I'll settle for fan-made Lohengrammwave with vaporwaved classical music in the background.

Why did I think that was Rule 63 from the thumbnail?

That's Lady Oscar, the Rose of Versailles.