No coiners btfo

why are you still enslaved to the fiat and wage jews pol?

You might want to convert some of that to real money user.

that's more than 126 million dollars

Fucking rekt.
/thread

Got in early.

Buy Sup Forums so it isn't kiked anymore.

Bought properties, cars and made even more money with btc than you will ever see in your miserable poorfag life.
Please tell me more about how it's not real money.

could you donate some to a fellow user?
14MiPiHPiRrNKGZgQa1qaJwSYTV3f9tizk

nah bro just get him to buy Sup Forums. That way we can all enjoy a kike free Sup Forums.

that's stupid, Sup Forums is centralised, easily controlled, easily corrupted, someone will come up with a blockchain equivalent soon

Can't get political, especially against (((them))) with money. You get shut down immediately.
this is a more relevant solution.

okay, I got a question for you. Do you have a 9-5 job or you just chillin hard?

timestamped pics or you're a larping faggot.

Coin me bro.
1LSnwjf3vh2GKPy7szWPcJ9jgqbHgHaGTf

Can i have .5?

I made 60 bucks in a month off a 20 dollar investment but im poor as shit because of college.

Sent ;)

>he's so rich and successful and yet still desires to shit all over irrelevant NEETs on Sup Forums to make himself feel good
the fuck is your problem user

One of the many Bitcoin Millionaires on Sup Forums who still manage to spend all day shilling for bitcoin or shitposting

nice ban you got there

Its real money like Fiat is real money. In that it's not and will inevitably crumble but not before Order is established. You're literally a globalist kike puppet.

Good job, OP. I hope you can find some way to use it to better your fellow man.

Always remember that money is a sign of poverty, meaning that money only has a function in a scarcity economy, and therefore its existence betrays a pre-abundant (poor) society.

Decentralization is a fucking meme. In a centralized company there can be 1 aryan masterrace controlling the horde of kikes but in a decentralized company it will be a horde of kikes controlling the 1 aryan masterrace.

user, if you could donate to my church I’d appreciate it. God bless you either way, may his will be done through the will and power of the Holy Spirit.

bitcoin:12JwDgmQr5MZanFiT3fiaZgv6Dzob1HNPS

Also if you feel like helping out a poor fag student, this is my wallet address. Dues Vult.

1F8K6QQAtEa3QroP4XWfNNPm1N9TdRWSZ3

*deus

Sup Forums can be easily created as a decentralised app that cannot be censored or shut down

it could even pay people or grant extra priviledges to moderate the boards, with full transparency, and if the mods break the trust of the users, they can be removed automatically, something that cannot be done here

Why wouldn't they? Bitcoin allowed them to get money by doing nothing, so now that they have millions by doing nothing, why would they not just continue doing nothing even more comfortably than before?