Things that faggot Europoors can’t have thread

Things that faggot Europoors can’t have thread.

I’ll start with my AK-47

>Pic related, my photo shoot I did with my one-off show rifle.

Other urls found in this thread:

arms24.com/waffen/buechsen;Waffentyp:Selbstladebuechse;Kaliber:7-62-x-39/
youtu.be/7uHo-QYqkrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One more pic to get the bread started.

Things that Mutts can't have.

>A clean bloodline

diabetes, 52%ers

>slavaboos

Have a bump you pasty faggot

Goodness I really hope that that's not you

But anyways. Things Europeans can't have
>school shootings
Wow that one sucks, man

Why so jealous? Is it because your woman is being raped at knifepoint and there is nothing you can do?

AK's should be banned, along with all other assault rifles, handguns, and even semiauto rifles. All you need is bolt action guns.. for hunting. I own several guns, but really the only usable ones for me are the bolt action rifiles for hunting. Hate to say it fellow gun owners, but they probably should ban everything but those types of rifles.

I'm pretty sure the limitations on what types of guns are legal are not very different ...

German gun retailer, shop set to showing the available models in 7.62x39:
arms24.com/waffen/buechsen;Waffentyp:Selbstladebuechse;Kaliber:7-62-x-39/

If you want to make people from the EU jealous talk about US style free speech.

holy hell if that is really you then you look like the ultimate faggot. Short, fat, hairy back, receding hairline. No wonder they make so much fun of americans on here.

you can end with your fat gut.

both look like 5.45 rifles, not """AK-47s"""

The 2nd amendment has nothing to do with hunting, faggot.

>AK-47

>image
>Americans consider themselves "white"

Thread

This isn't AK 47, and you're fat as fuck and not fit
And this is too

Legal recreational marijuana
Reasonable taxes
Free speech

Why would someone post a pic of themselves like that when they are laughably fat and ugly?

That's not an AK you nigger.

No gun can hide the amount of soy in your body.

AK-47 are rare outside of Africa these days. And that is an AKS-74-U, not a museum piece known as AK-47. Also AKs originate in Europe (if you can call Russia as such)
Basically you are either a LARPer or a lardass. Proably both.

Not posing naked with your favorite gun. Why even post in the first place?

THE WHOLE FOLDER NOW

Public Christmas festivities

You look kinda like a dork but your krinkov and 74 look really fucking nice.
>those sights
mmmm

>russian federation
>"krinkov"
Proxy?

>we're more inbred than you so there!

Look at this lily-white faggot. Ever heard of hybrid vigor, son? You can have your pasty white racial purity, it isn't doing shit for you. We're the leader of the world and you're just sitting there doing whatever the fuck happens in Sweden. Ikea? Nobody gives a fuck. We run this shit, white boy. You ain't shit, that's a fact.

Did you forget moldova/ukraine/russia exist?

Russia only sells AKs to niggers and other its allies. You can buy only chinese copies in USA. Also AK74u on the photo is for russian police only

I'm a gun nut, so I know something about Amerifat gun practices.

youtu.be/7uHo-QYqkrY

Can't buy Chinese AKs since like 15 years ago or something. Just Bulgarian, Romanian and Russian sporting rifles you have to convert yourself into the ak-style.

You look like the kind of guy thats such a pussy, that breaking your nose and taking your guns would be really easy.

I have nudes, just not sharing them after all the shit you faggots are giving me.

The yuropoors are just extremely butthurt. You're a beautiful man.

why can't we have moobs tho ?

SAAAAAAHHHGAAAAYYYYYY

>that face
>calling others faggots

My mom was an indio octaroon. Otherwise im 15/16 anglo-celt rape baby. Only hint is i turn copper in the sun. Le 56% face isnt real brother.enriching my bloodline with some wettstien and aryan mutt though. You fuckin anglos let the inbreeding get out of hand sir. Btw boys the trick to beating the jews is fucking germans and jews. Best pussy ever.

Your not missing much with the type 56 or the norchinko type 81 (barrel is kinda bent like a nana)

Burgers should just buy real aks cause they can, although a valment or a cz 858 or a vz 58 works as a great ak look alike even though they are bulit off stamped receivers and a short piston barrel irrc

> When you were partying, I studied the gun. When you were having premarital sex, I mastered my aim. While you wasted your days at the gym in pursuit of vanity, I cultivated inner strength. And now that the world is on fire and the barbarians are at the gate you have the audacity to come to me for help.
All that guy needs is a fedora and he's good to go.

pic on topic.

If you have a white parent fuck you for disgracing your bloodline. You have a proud heritage now you fuckstick. Dont you realize that? The ones who gave their bloodline are doing it to give you heritage and culture linked to the west. The greatest culture. You now can say you have a part of you from the same race that allowed mans first flight. If not fuck off nigger.

I’m not Jewish, I belong to Metro South Church, a non-denominational, non-traditional church aimed at making Christianity exciting.

quality. thank you for your contribution to my existence.

You stop with CNN lies. AK has stamped receiver but glorious VZ 58 has a forged milled receiver. VZ 58 is the weapon of the white man.

Yeah my b i mixed the two up either way great gun probably gonna get that or the valment to keep my svt 40 company

Having an SVT 40 makes u a leqf

Expat but whatevs

> Swedes talking about purity
Cute.

>be mutt
>only ever use second amendment to either shoot up your school or family

Nice flag

Is this that one photographer that loves taking photographs of ugly people with guns? What is wrong with that guy?

> be euro shitstain
> impotently post on Sup Forums about random murders 6,000 miles away

OP is a gentleman and a scholar.