Gin no Guardian

An actual Chinese cartoon. Isekai. Only 15m episodes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haoliners_Animation_League
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably shit.

>Lu Shuiyin (Riku Suigin in Japanese) is a master of gaming, a skill only known to his classmate Lu Lian (Riku Lin in Japanese). One day, Shuiyin receives a device from Lu Lian for a tomb raiding online game. While Shuiyin is excited to receive the device, Lian is suddenly kidnapped. Shuiyin touches the device that was left behind, pulling him inside the game and trapping him there. What is the imaginary world inside the device? What will Shuiyin find there?

It is a world where two groups of people fight over the power of the gods, which originates from the tomb the mother goddess Pangu (Bango in Japanese). The two groups are the tomb raiders and the tomb protectors. The device Shuiyin received from Lian is called the Monolith, and it allows a normal gamer to go near the tomb. The tomb raiding group plans its attack by recruiting common people in the name of gaming. Shuiyin, as the final tomb protector, must fight against the raiders in order to save Lian.

Huh.

Seems a bit better than Spiritpact or Bloodivores but still chinkshit.

Indeed, it feels less shit but its still shit.

Bloodivores was too retarded to even do basic math in the first episode. Not hard to top that. This is indeed still garbage though.

>Show starts with overpowered protagonist cutting through hordes of copy pasted boringly designed enemies with repeating backgrounds
Fucking Chinamen

I unironically enjoyed it.

Which one?

Do the chinese see themselves when they look at the undead hordes?

Bloodivores

>Sui Gin
Dropped.

Next episode we'll have a scene with an undead in a Dacia driving over the gook child they hit again to make sure that they don't have to pay insurance for them, SCREENCAP THIS

Enjoying anything ironically should be punishable by death.

meant to reply to

Does this at least infuse chink money into Japanese companies?

How do you feel about other Tencent shows?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haoliners_Animation_League

Haven't watched anything other than Bloodivores and Hitori no Shita which i thought was laughably bad, i will probably check out Chinese Mystery man but i don't have big hopes.

surprisingly, i enjoyed it.
- none of the characters seem too annoying
- plot isn't crazy interesting but it's just started
- 13 mins an ep isn't much of an investment
- animation is consistently solid and (most) of the cg actually works well
- there's a cat

so, yeah. ill keep watching for a few eps at least. maybe there's some meat on these bones.

this cat better be the real emotional crux of the plot, waifus be damned.

Is the MC voiced by Fukujun?

陸水銀(リクスイギン) 福山潤

>Fukujun working in a chink animu
What a waste.

To think we're actually watching chinese cartoons.

Are you ready for your new chinese overlords?

To be honest, i am tempted to skip automatically the show if in begining the Haoliners intro plays. The only decent chinese show so far was Love Chocolates.

Still given that now multiple chinese show air regularly and are here to stay, one hope is that they eventually get some experience and actually get good. In few years maybe.

Sadly one of my all time favorite manga - Centaurs Daily life, is adapted by them of all studios.

So far the only remotely watchable thing they did was Cheating Craft, the rest is just horrible all in looks and direction. Cupits Chocolate was one decent chinese show, but its not them i think.

Noragami for poor

>These girl designs.

I would accept even Chinese studio if someone adapts The Gamer

Is a cat voiced by Kugimiya?

Unlimited Grave Works

At least the ED song is good.

It will never happen. That shit updates too quickly, it would have to be a weekly show, not just for 1 or 2 seasons. And you need a big studio for that if you want it to be high-quality, and no reputable studio is gonna pick up a korean webcomic.

>ワンチョイ 松本 沙羅
Nope.

You forgot "フィービー 水樹奈々"

>china

Will the love interest turn evil or is this her mom?

Will it be as good as that Chinese puppet show?

Pretty much this
They also didn't just infodump his situation
it makes you want to come back and find out exactly what is going on

The girls have very basic designs, but they look super charming.
Praise China.

>is a master of gaming
lol no thank you

First episode is shit. Dropped.

>An actual Chinese cartoon. Isekai.
chisekai? chinksekai? isechink?

chinksekai

that grave move is really useless against anything but giants

okay

Thunderbolt Fantasy was made in Taiwan. They have cut ties with the mainland Chinese since 1950.

Who care. If not for butcher, sawano and jap VAs no one will ever give a fuck about thundershit fagtasy

That sure was a whole lot of chinese trash

Dont care

CHINESE CRAP NEVER

Silly autist

>that cat
Picked up.

To Be Hero is actually decent. The one show of theirs that occasionally looks good and isn't a hollow amalgamation of tropes.

>remotely watchable thing they did was Cheating Craft
I watched hitori no shita, bloodivores and to be hero until the end yet cheating craft was the worst out of them that I couldn't even make it past the first episode.

As far as this one goes, seems alright so far and the episodes are half length so might as well give it a chance.