Welp, time to delay my suicide for another year

Whew, it doesn't look bad

I want to cum on Kero.

Betting on a new character stealing Sakura away from Syaoran. Cap it

I don't speak chinkinese.

Tell me more.

That would be incest.

Doubt it.
If anything this seems like it might ignore the second movie since that takes place in Summer of 6th grade and she should be in 7th grade in the start of the new manga and this is still showing how she has feelings for Syaoran when that was cleared up in the second movie.
Or maybe this is just a PV for the OVA which is set between the end of the series and the movie and the actual show will be from 7th grade onwards like the manga and keep the movie as canon.

I totally forgot the sound of Sakura's voice.

There's some noticeable difference if you compare them but I guess you can't hope to have the exact same voice after 17 years.

>Where's the hype?

Wait till 2018 my friend

UEHHH?

I'm not looking forward to it honestly.
Sakura ended when it had, and the last movie was a perfect closure.
All they can do is overstretch it with random bullshit nobody asked for. Clamp is also terrible at trying to pad out series.

That said, the OST sounds fantastic and the production values seem good, it will hopefully surprise me.

No one will ever know I had a gay crush on Sakura when I was little.

AAAAWWWW SHHHEIIIIIIIIIT NIGGGAAA!

Man this looks ugly. They really should have updated the character designs more.

>digital animation

>best boy is back

Greatest timeline

I will give them my organs if in the new season there is a montage like this one

youtube.com/watch?v=2YjmrSuO6nI

BASED
MADHOUSE
SAVING ANIME

Kill yourself.

god i hate digital animation

>cel animation in 2017

The new manga is good though. I'm enjoying it at least.

Not an argument.

>Not an argument.
It's not like you were posing one in the first place.

Fuck you, along with that fucking shota dick sucking whore.

Yeah that really struck me

NOOOOOO! This will crash and burn.

Came here expecting to shit on it but I really couldn't see any flaws in the PV, even the character art designs are replicated to a tee.
Quite impressive.

>implying
Madhouse doesn't fail.

>original director
>original VAs
>original studio
I don't see the need to worry.

I'm afraid CCS continuing in present day since the CLAMPs are desperate money whores now and will fell to /u/'s peer pressure and destroy anime's best canon couple for a quick cash grab.

Meant to answe r and

>sakura's voice
She's going throught puberty!!!

I posted a statement that was not directed at anyone. I don't think you understand what an argument is, user.

But what about Scrappy Doo?

Why's telling you to kill yourself not an argument anyway?
I think it's a pretty compelling one.

Reencounter and confession look manga based. Seems it will ignore the anime canon. First point against new OVA.

But Sakura even says in the PV everything's gonna be daijoubu.
Why would you think anything would go wrong user?

>god i hate digital animation
well god hates you too

I reaaaally wanted to shit on this but, maaan, that was quite better than expected. Madhouse did an absolute decent job to keep on track with the original designs. Seeing more of the relationship of Sakura and Shaoran was always my dream back when I was a kid, and now 17 years later it's finally happening. Damn it, fucking nostalgia.

>everything's gonna be daijoubu
Who is she talking to? Those who watched and loved the original resolution or millennial /u/tards out for chinese blood?

>Who is she talking to?
To you.

>Seeing more of the relationship of Sakura and Shaoran was always my dream back when I was a kid, and now 17 years later it's finally happening
Enjoy Syaoran getting cucked by new girl.

>Enjoy Syaoran getting cucked by new girl.

Holy shit I cannot wait for the tears of old CCS fans.

Don't wait. I'm already crying.

Sakura made me a bitter man who can't enjoy anything anymore.
Fuck that show, I want her to fucking suffer along with that horrible Shaoran and all their normal fag fans.

>Don't wait. I'm already crying.
I will look forward to drinking your tears

Are you actually retarded?

Only Syaoran will suffer. Sakura will walk into the sunset holding hands with new girl.

Only watched the old anime here. What are you guys talking about?

Would be better if they keep the thick lines from Madhouse, instead of looking like Haifuri.

> Yurifags tears

Every thread, i love this.

>new girl
where?

>I don't see the need to worry
The facts that it has no plot to continue from and that they are making Sakura grow up might be good starting points.

I loved the shit out of Syaoran. He was my nigga back when I was a kid.
I hope he finds happiness on Sakura's arms.

May as well watch all CSS back again. I want to remember how it feel to be happy again.

I know it is going to be an insult to the original, but by god my heart wants to believe otherwise.

>I know it is going to be an insult to the original,

From the PV looks like it's living up to potential of a great continuation

Why wait? If you kill yourself now, you'll get to see her in heaven.

Dude, that girl is his daughter with sakura. Don't tell me you didn't notice it.

Fuck it looks beautiful. I was skeptical about bringing perfect cell designs into digital but they're looking great.

OP by Maaya Sakamoto and I will throw money at this

>give birth to a boy
>literally Syaoran, /literally/
>give birth to a girl
>Akiho
Really makes you think.

Please be good. I want to remember what it feels like to be alive again

>yfw Sakura/Akiho incest relationship increases tenfold

Think of all the yuri doujin possibilities mane

>literally Syaoran, /literally/
wat

Tsubasa. Though he's less their son, and more some kind of freaky mutant magic clone.

Please block your ears. CLAMP are retarded old women who went senile after making CCS and now put out the most retarded convoluted plot points known to man.

Just cross your fingers they keep in the CCS universe only in the new manga/anime.

That's great news OP.

A few months ago I bought myself a set of the Clow cards so it'll be fun to watch while I play the cards as well.

but how...does...that...happen...how does syaoran give birth to himself?

>Betting on a new character stealing Sakura away from Syaoran. Cap it
We already know they will end up together, so there is no point going for that.

The same way a fully grown man can get engaged to his 4th grade student and nobody bats an eye.

Hitsuzen

>anons scaring anons with tsubasa
Explain that those are DIFFERENT versions of them.

I hate this new voice acting. She sounds retarded.

Oh please, that's the least scary thing in Tsubasa. Pic may or may not be related. Also it actually isn't quite different versions of them. CCS!Sakura gave a reincarnated Princess Sakura from Clow her staff and then grew up and had a child who was the Syaoran that Princess Sakura Reincarnated married and had Syaoran with.

Return of the Champion!

I wish her well, in a new and different way.

What the fuck are you even talking about. Are you yuri fags that delusional?

make it stop

>and then grew up and had a child who was the Syaoran that Princess Sakura Reincarnated married and had Syaoran with.
Wat

I don't think that was CCS!sakura, as clear card show that her staff changed.

I thought that's what was being implied. The Syaoran loop had to come from somewhere, right? Or it's always existed?

Topic aside I remember that episode. The plush sheep but was pretty funny. Also dat Syaoran fisting the barrier. To no avail but points for trying.

I liked Sakura when I was teenager, but now I'm almost 30, The charm will not be the same.

Wrong. All CCS Sakura did was to give the wand and encouraging words. The Tsubasa clone madness is an loop entirely made between the clones and both Tsubasa's.

>not being able to be charmed at the same rate by Sakura no matter what age you are
What are you, gay?

>What are you, gay?
No, but Sakura will be by the end of this. I wonder who will Syaoran end up with.

Yuck, that new modern animu look and simplification of the Kumiko Takahashi Artstyle.

Clamp remembered that and made her staff evolve so the sakura that gave the staff is not longer the CCS one.

>implying
They're soulmates and CLAMP never splits apart soulmates. New girl is going to be Tomoyo's girlfriend.

Fucking CLAMP.

>CLAMP never splits apart soulmates
Tell that to Subaru and Kamui.

Okay, they never make the characters endgame with someone else. (And it only counts if the love is mutual, not one sided.)

youtube.com/watch?v=2p-l8v9JV_k

Do you hear it guys?

Why are you mad? That change means that main CCS line is safe from the clusterfuck that is tusbasa

Implying they wouldnt fuck that up for conflict and Tsubasa

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZI3LluFbk0

I'm not mad, I'm just appalled at how much they can successfully bullshit plots. Maybe a little jealous.

No, please no more, leave that Syaoran and his faggot fathers alone.

APRIL FOOLS CUKERS< THIS IS NOW A YU GI OH THREAD!

youtube.com/watch?v=Mvf7QLYD89o

Why couldn't you go hijack one of the more popular threads? Go shit up /snk/ while they're sperging over the new season.

It's timo to R-R-R-R-RRRRRRELEASE!