Dagashi Kashi

New chapter was released several hours ago.

dumping

Other urls found in this thread:

mangahelpers.com/t/jocurryrice
bato.to/group/_/e/emblem-scans-r6762
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice.

Time for lewd

More like fucking finally.

Just noticed this foreshadowing.

last page

Please wait for the next chapters to be finished and released someday.

>Never will be forced by her

Suffering

Thanks.

So do we just wait for crossbreed?

fug...

someone seemed willing to translate it in a previous thread

>I have to enjoy this place while I'm here.
>I don't know how long it will last.

That foreshadowing. I like seeing this side of Hotaru as well.

If you're talking about chapter 135 and 136, I think it was the typesetter that provided the translation for them in those threads. Here's the one for 136: . The one for 135 is off the site now.

For Crossbreed and then Emblem.

Yeah I was planning to, but I dunno if crossbreed's gonna speed up or if they dropped it altogether.

i was referring to this thread

>v7 extras dump
Oh, I never saw that one. Thanks.

Are you the Amano Megumi/Zombie translator?

I didn't know Coconuts was this much of a hick

More or less

Cute chapter. I think the anime actually did a pretty decent job adapting this part.

I liked this chapter too. It would have been nice to see more of these types of chapters in the anime.

Dunno if I should make a move since Crossbreed just released, so I'm just gonna wait it out unless you guys are desperate

According to this page, the latest chapter JoCurryrice has translated of this series was this one: mangahelpers.com/t/jocurryrice

That was back in November and according to the profile he/she is "currently dead. Not translating anything."

staffing problems?

From what I heard, the head of Crossbreed as well as the lead translator are MIA. You can't even access the website anymore.

Hm, noticed.

If that's the case, you have the raws? I'm gonna try and get a few chapters out now.

They aren't MIA anymore
TL and team leader (who is a QC) came back and said what was up with them. TL said he did 50-51 and team leader said these will be the last chapters Crossbreed will do.
Everything past it will be done by Emblem Scans, it was already decided. So please don't translate it. The user who does the weekly TLs will do that.

Coconuts is a true patrician

mint is fucking awful

Okay then. I'll just keep an eye out then in case something happens.

Oh, and good luck trying to catch up to the raws.

If you go slower than two chaps a week, I might consider hijacking.

>Dagashi Kashi translations will continue.

Yes!

hey, it's a chapter for the favorite candy of starving toddlers. Nice.

It's literally the only thing I know about that movie.

Hi, TL-now-TS user here, yes Dagashi scans will continue.

As Crossbreed has stated they would do ch.50/51 as the translator did that already though Emblem Scans' scanlations will start at 52.

As long as the translations make sense and you put them out at a good rate, I see no need to interfere with your scans. So good luck man.

Also, it would be great if someone could supply us with HQ scans for 52 onwards.

>My Neighbor Totoro and Grave of the Fireflies were doublefeatured back in the day.

And now I know a second thing about the movie. I'd bet that people walked out on Totoro if Grave was shown first.

Thanks and thanks for offering!

How would one go about doing that? You're s07195, right?

Out of curiosity, how many chapters can you put out a week? Seeing you're about 90 chapters behind

Yes.
Well right now we're asking permission from Crossbreed staff about using 52 onwards raws from what they have...
After that, we have lower quality raws found from Nyaa...

Can't say quite sure until we see how efficient we are, though I do hope to get at least 1 chapter a week out.

I was thinking what I could do was help you translate chapters to lighten the burden then hand it back once you guys catch up. I have a lot of projects myself, but I just wanna make sure something like this catches up quickly since a lot of things transpired already.

Ah, I was about to say that I found a bunch of volumes from Nyaa. I'm looking at volume 3, chapter 52 right now and it's at 1246 x 2000.

I'm not too sure how to coordinate this - could you PM your email to me on Batoto or something? I can add you to the Slack chat then.

Basically we do want to catch up, so help would be great.

You use discord or something?

We're using Slack.

Anyways it's quite late so I'll sign off here. Look forward to more Dagashi scans in the future.

Hmmm. How about I just drop an email.

[email protected]

Thanks for that.

Fine nobody ever emails me anyways. You have a batoto username?

, see Here's s07195's Batoto scanlation group page: bato.to/group/_/e/emblem-scans-r6762

Alright, I'll have a think about it.

If the other guy comes back to the thread and I haven't PM'd yet, just email me something to that email as a reminder.

Oh, I'm not affiliate with him, by the way, but I will see what I can do if he does come back to the thread (if it even lasts that long.)

Well, email's there for contacts and stuff.

Did you see v04 and later volumes in 2000px anywhere?

Nope. The biggest is 764 x 1200 and volume 5 has this shitty looking (noise_scale)(x2.0)(level1) filter on it. Just look at this shit!

What a shame. Since you said the 2000px raws of v03 were on nyaa I immediately went and downloaded them even though I have them from Crossbreed already. Expected that maybe I just missed these scans of v04 and later ones, but I didn't. Eh, gotta wait for what Crossbreed's team leader says, since she puts "ochinpo" as raw provider.

Oh shit. You could probably get better digitals, though I'm pretty sure they're 1200 since that's the max resolution Sunday publications go to

Yes, they are. Both magazine and tanks. Same goes for the rest of Shogakukan stuff.

This is the same quality as the OP. Was this from Crossbreed?

Yeah.
I've been posting that one page for quite a while.

It's always nice to see Hotaru when she's calm.