Is liking MLP as an adult degenerate?

Is liking MLP as an adult degenerate?

yes.

Liking any kind of fiction is degenerate (yes, that includes the bible).

Absolutely. People who like mlp are getting gassed right after the kikes and commies.

You cant post MLP on pol Spike.

it is

I'm just showing my late Christmas gift

No.

Define liking it?
Liking it because it sets a good societal standard and your kids enjoy it?
Or, liking it because you want to fuck cartoon pony pussy?

I will put a pocket pussy in my toy but I still think it sets good societal standards

I love mlp. I watch the show, read the comics, collect merch, and go to cons.
I even read fanfiction and jerk off to fanart.

Yet, I am still a normal functioning person of society. You wouldn't even noticed I was a brony if you met me in real life. I don't think I am degenerate at all

Come discuss politics here.
discord gg/45edPZc

And the answer is no.

Thank you bro! I'm the same. I fuck my ponies before putting my tie on and going to work. I also pay my taxes and all that.

If you've ever thought about the ponies as anything more than just random cartoon characters, then yes, there is something seriously degenerate about your mind and you should seek help immediately.

Does your idealized man serious fuck plastic toys?

You're degenerate, not mentally ill.

It's actually a really good show for kids because it still has morals and fable style tales. If you watch it as an adult ehhh well, as long as there are kids near you or you don't become a fucking autist about it.
(I miss /mlpol/)

Fair enough.

Its actually secretly redpilled. Absolute traditionalist monarchy. Caste system, your role in life is determined by the circumstances of your birth and talents. You can't just change who you are or meant to be arbitrarily. Strong moral values system with monogamous mating pairs. Equestria itself is a pure ethno-state, and much of the major plot points is them fighting off invasions from the other races.

Get some taste and watch Anime instead, that gives you better what you desire when you go to watch MLP since west does not know how to enjoy male stuff because matriarchialism

Is this a serious question?

>Its actually secretly redpilled.
stopped reading there, clop away and kys bronie

the strangest people of all time

Uhhhhhh. Fucking duh. You think a woman would suck your dick if you like my little pony? She would never want kids with such a faggot. Hahahaha

Shit, guess my wife and two boys aren't real then user....

Why not both?

You'd gas the people with the most similar world views as you have, excluding mlpshit

you fucking retard.

>watching anime is fine
>watching cartoons is degenerate

Why?

This. Suprisingly, MLP is probably one of the most right winged shows since 2012.

>dreaming

lol. don't fucking lie, faggot manchild.

It's the highest form of degeneracy.

>Rarity

Good taste

>Yet, I am still a normal functioning person of society. You wouldn't even noticed I was a brony

It's the most degenerate thing an adult person can do

Whyd you leave the server?
That was an actual nazi you three.

The problem with you degenerate bronies is that you never fucking shut up about being degenerate brony, so of course we would notice.

>You wouldn't even noticed I was a brony if you met me in real life
Thats so cute that you actually believe that, and are oblivious to the fact that nobody likes you and thinks you are a fucking creep.

This.

>It's the most degenerate thing an adult person can do
You know that's not even remotely true

it's beyond degenerate you are subhuman if you watch it please end your life

Since when is abnormality remotely right-wing?

Right...jews

At least a third of Sup Forums enjoys MLP, autist. Stop projecting, kike-lover.

Not inheriently, but obsessing over it and treating your fandom as normal is.

Pretty sure that many people here are horsefuckers too.

Depends on its effect on your life. By itself, clopping is the healthiest kind of masturbation.

>Liking a cartoon made for 10yo girls
No, it's not degenerate