I'm surprised pol never talks about the Israel subreddit

They're openly zionists & make up maps of Israel owning the entire Middle East, North Africa, and a large portion of southern Slavic countries, along with a lot of turkey

They brag about being non-white & brag about suppressing the Palestinians, they also consider Palestinians to be white & say that Nazis don't know who to defend, Jews or Palestinians?

If you ever want to redpill someone, just show them the Israel subreddit. Open zionists bragging about suppressing white Palestinians.

>surprised pol never talks about the Israel subreddit
this is Sup Forums, not reddit.
go back.

There literally nothing wrong with Zionism

I hope the jews release John Connor in time to prevent the machine apocalypse.

Scared that we found your subreddit, little Juden?

>white Palestinians

Nigga what?

>divide and conquer tactic
Egas

Fuck off back to rebbit, kike.

i would like to hear more about these subversive jews you speak of

bumpity

Fuck of Lin

Love how the Palestinian is the whitest person there
>jews are not white

supremacism is nothing bad when jews do it right?

That Palestinian girl is whiter than half the people in Europe LOL

I'll take Jewish western principles over violent radical ideology any day thanks

The black woman is a real jew. Think about this. The ancient egyptians were black. How could moses pass as one if he wasn't black too?

Yeah and all pol does is talk about shit kike this

Jews are the main reason why muslims are violent. If we just let them fuck goats and pray towards Mecca then they wouldn't be considered a threat.

In theory no. In practice though, Zionists are the ones opening the gates of Europe to mudslimes in order to drive their own people back home.

>Israel or Palestine?
I don't fucking care about either of them. It isn't my fight, I have bigger concerns right now in my own nation. The Jews have some historical ties to the land but abandoned it and now are pleading to take it back after it was re-settled. They can all fuck off.

Fuck off muhammad

>Jewish western principles
Then be ready to say hello to this

We must fight the enemy on all fronts at all times

yup

WHO CARES? Arabs are sub-human, disorganized, filthy, nigger-tier, human garbage. We've got our own problems

Read the bottom comment. Israelis are scum.

Then you will lose. You have to learn to pick your battles and fight on the ground you have the best footing on. Otherwise you will be overextended and easily beaten.

Who cares about Reddit? GTFO normie.

lol whitest palestinian they could find and she still looks like an ugly sandnigger, go to bed mutt

Closest thing to mutts are fucking KIWI's

Pic related all the underlying proofs

jews are turkish more or less

The one jew that isnt in on the holocaust kek