twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are like a little baby
Watch this

Horimiya is shit.

this is shit too

you're shit
at least suggest something else

Tsurezure?

It was good at the beginning. Then it turned into all guys acting like girls the manga. It's so clear that the author is a girl.

this looks like it was written by a woman

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=87834
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=136774
The second one is unfortunately not translated.

I'd have a hard time finding something worse actually.

Pic related story is shit, but its still better than Horimiya overall.

That wasn't even a romance cause the MC was a spineless faggot.

What's wrong with Horimiya anyway? Sure the story goes nowhere but it's cute.

Ctrl+f "Video Girl Ai" yielded 0 results.

You never fail to disappoint, Sup Forums.

>new chapter
Yeees

Read that more than 10 years ago. I changed a lot as a person since then. I wonder if I'll still like the angsty melodrama parts

All romanca manga has angsty melodrama. At least Video Girl Ai is realistic, and I mean ACTUALLY realistic. Since Kuzu no Honkai fans have started using this word to describe that crap show, I feel like the word started to lose its actual meaning.

I didn't expect that.
Thanks for reminding me

Easy

Nisekoi

It was amazing.
>that face he made when he turned after she walked past him
>that cornering at the end
This was the first time he was, for the lack of a better word, dominating, wasn't it?

Musunde Hiraite.

Kill yourself.

This one.

He is the one that I am still watching for the whole manga. He maybe a jackass but he is a good jackass.

Will he win the sensei? Thats all that I am waiting for. The tension between them sure gets me everytime.

This is the game guy that wrote "Game Over".

It's going to happen. Age gap is his fetish.

I love 14-sai though. Even the main couple is great, it's just that Nagai and sensei are on a whole other level of perfection.

God bless him then.
Maybe I suck at searching for teacher/student romance, since the other one that I follow is Sensei Lock On, which is not being updated.

I guess I'm really late, but I noticed now after rereading this that the guy who threatened Nagai with the cellphone pic is the same guy who keeps observing Hinohara-sensei with the binoculars(and is in love with her).

>Kodomo no Omocha
>shit
Kill yourself you heartless bastard

>No one has posted the magnum opus of romance mangas

No other manga has a more genuine, and non-forced romance like this one. The natural chemistry between the main characters was just stellar. I honestly wasn't expect it to be so good.

Nisekoi ain't that bad
The hate it gets is a complete meme

Best girl actually one, so nisekoi is pretty unique in that regards.

No it isn't
Best girls almost always win in Romcom manga since Main Girl is almost always best girl and if you claim otherwise you're just a salty waifufag

I honestly couldn't care less about the main couple. These 2 are the reason why I read this manga in the first place. Still bugs me that they weren't the main couple in the first place.

>haha he's so weird XD that's why I like him so much
>suddenly they go out and he's no longer weird
What the actual fucking point of this manga?

kare kano

>Best girls almost always win in Romcom manga since Main Girl is almost always best girl

You have that turned around, main girl is almost always a lame tsundere and not best girl.

This turned to shit after the first handful of chapter, while they still had a couple of issues (hiding the tattos and piercing, having to work to take care of the bother) it was still nice, but now it's just so fucking boring.

>main girl is almost always a lame tsundere
And niseshit was unique in what regard, then? lmao

Kare kano's manga is shit though

I'd say Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san was good if it actually fucking went anywhere

Christ just move the plot along already

Jitsu wa Watashi Wa is pretty good

Ore Monogatari is nice because the male MC isn't a complete social retard and the main girl also isn't a complete social retard. The manga just gets on with pairing them. There's no HAHA BUT LOL GUESS WHAT SUDDENLY AN INTERRUPTION PREVENTS THE ROMANCE PLOT FROM PROGRESSING that is typical of romance mango

It's never gonna happen.

It's like Tonari no Seki-kun, it's not going anywhere mate, it's happy where it is.

The main purpose of those stories is giving you endless romantic blue balls so you keep coming back for more chapters, thinking - Maybe THIS TIME something will happen.

Nope.

Not that I don't enjoy it.

Koe no Katachi was like that...

Takagi-san is a soft femdom manga not a romance

Waifufag detected

>koe no katachi
I'm still fucking mad.

I know, I know man.

When at my death bed my old wife will be holding my hand while all of my children surround my bed awaiting my passing away with my last dying breaths I will utter: I'm still salty about Koe no katachi ending., and then die.

>The main purpose of those stories is giving you endless romantic blue balls so you keep coming back for more chapters, thinking - Maybe THIS TIME something will happen.
No, the main point is teasing and comedy. Anyone reading stories like that for the reason you just described is fucking stupid.

You are confusing point of view of the creators and point of view of the readers.

I read them for teasing and comedy, but they are written like that so people keep reading them.

It's like cliffhangers, they are supposed to get you to watch the next episode.

But the manga started off as "girl has obvious crush on oblivious boy and she's teasing him until he figures it out" and he's sort of figuring it out. It's like stalagmites and stalagtites eventually meeting into a pillar. It'll happen but it'll take millennia before the mangaka has covered every possible teasing interaction before he/she has to move on with the plot. Then it'll turn on to Kimi no Todoke where stupid high school romance drama pervades the plot until the mangaka dies of stomach cancer or closes the story with a hopeful outlook or some other equally trite and overused soft ending.

FUCK.

I should stop reading now I guess...

Her* Author is female,user desu

>only ~ten posts into the thread
>no one's mentioned a decent-ish romance that hasn't been popular for 15+ years now
I'm not sure how this is surprising or disappointing.

Was this good, I watched it when I was in elementary school, but the only thing I remember was that she hated that boy, that she was dating her manager, became broke one time and that some faggy beta had a crush on her.

>Tonari no Sek-kun
>Romance

Did I miss something?

It's like a larval stage of a romance.

One of the few larval stages that are adorable.

Checked

>That ending
Don't you fucking remind me about this shit.

I never said it was.

The manga is great
The anime is a great adaptation which in many ways makes the source material better but it has some filler arcs and doesn't cover the final arc

Definitely give it a shot
I recommend reading the manga(though beware the scans online aren't the greatest and they have a lot of small untranslated bubbles) and then checking the anime

Naruto

I'm on my way.

bump for great justice

I forgot the name, can someone remind me?. About some annoying pair of kids for plebs and Elite choice for noblemen TeacherXStudent.

14-sai no koi.
I'm on good mood due to the chapter update today, so there.

Thank you, fellow brother.

>Nagai manning the fuck up and putting his woman in her place

What a based chapter. She's gotten the better of him so many times but for now it was his turn.

kek

All of these are shit compared to pic related

>this hasnt been posted yet
but how

These 5 and their respective boy.

With Sayo/Yamazaki being #1.

>DTED
Now what?

K1 and belldandy

What is this? Google gives me no results.

Yume de Aetara

came here to post this

These two. Relationship goals if I ever were in one.

Of you all are going to post harem shit, at least this reverse harem did it right.

Sensei lock on

Thanks I'll give it a try.

Fushigi Yuugi was pretty mediocre, especially the whole rape drama bullshit. Kanata Kara should have gotten an adaptation instead.