How would you approach this girl?

How would you approach this girl?

tell her people are posting lewd images of her on Sup Forums

With a guitar to the face

Wearing a long dark trench coat and a fedora, wielding a katana, but otherwise completely naked.

I would offer her some sweet claiming that I bought it and don't want it anymore while in reality I bought it specifically for her.

With a trail of cany leading to a box propped up by a stick.

Then offer a ride with more candy in that not creepy looking van, right?

Hey, I'm going to show you something.
*unzips dick*

help her clean up the cream she spilled on herself

By doing the got your nose game

With a double-decker bus in London

Well according to Sup Forums studs on picking up schoolgirls in Japan, it's best to ask for directions to somewhere, then ask the girl to show you herself where it is, then on the way chat her up and keep stringing her along, all while casually flirting with her. Eventually mention you've always wanted to check out a love hotel and whether she knows any in the area.

Erect and throbbing

That applies to the horrible creatures called japanese women

it's 2D we are ttalking about

Miniskirt-wearing underage girls wouldn't exist in anime if their viewers and creators didn't want to fuck their real life counterparts in the first place.

1, 2, 3, let's jam it in

With my dick.

With my dirk

ftfy

Just take her in that position. And again over a table, and then again, and again and again. She's made for intense dickings 24/7. So all you do is go up to her and pull out your dick. She'll turn around instantly. It's that easy.

what does yui's butt smell like?

How do I approach this girl as Falco?

Shit, probably.

So are you guys pedos or not? It sure seems like it

Ask her if i can pinch the fabric of her tights, pull it away from her leg and then let go of it so it pings back. We both giggle and then i make out with her.

>Asking for something like that
what an awkward beta

well i wouldn't want to creep her out by touching her delicious legs without asking.

I'd probably be too shy.

DOZO!

Random question: How common are single-gender schools in Japan? I only see them in CGDCT.

Random answer: I have no fucking idea but i know they exist even as college

There are no boys in Japan