German State TV: Escape from Europe

Theme Night: Escape fro Europe

The movie 'Aufbruch ins Ungewisse' ('Leap in the dark') [...] tells the fate of a family that tries to escape from a totalitarian system in an unknown perspective. In the near future, Europe sunk into chaos. Right-wing extremists took the power in many european countries. The former democracy of Germany is now a totalitarian system where dissents, muslims and homosexuals are pursed. Jan Schneider is a lawyer who fights for the victims' rights. He fears he will be sent to prison by the regime, so he decides to escape. His destination is the south African union, which has become a political and economic stable system after an economic boom. His family tries to travel in a freighter along with many other refugees, but the smugglers leave them in small boats offshore in Namibia.

Impressive pictures created by Kai Wessel, after the script written by Eva Zahn, Volker A. Zahn, Gabriela Zerhau.

'Aufbruch ins Ungewisse' is a production of Hager Moss Film in a german-southafrican co-production [...] promoted by the Bavarian Film Fonds, the Department of Trade and Industry South Africa (dti) and the national film and video foundation South Africa (nfvf).

archive.is/pgPUR
daserste.de/specials/ueber-uns/themenabend-flucht-aus-europa-100.html

>>The former democracy of Germany is now a totalitarian system where dissents, muslims and homosexuals are pursed.

I'm okay with that.

>The former democracy of Germany is now a totalitarian system where dissents, muslims and homosexuals are pursed.
Lel sounds like paradise, just like it happened after the Weimar Republic.
Why when leftists make their "nightmare states" they always look so nice?
Just like "nazi" America in man in the high castle.

Also
>south African union, which has become a political and economic stable system after an economic boom.
Unless white people get back in charge of African nations, don't expect them to progress.

This is just some lefties paradise world.
This reminds me of the series HBO is doing about American slaves getting their own nation and it becomes a first world superpower, while white america struggles without the "progress of black people"

Lmao is almost as if these people never heard of Liberia, this shit actually happened and as expected, niggers can't run anything without it turning into a shithole.
Just some more anti-white anti-right wing shit

>This reminds me of the series HBO is doing about American slaves getting their own nation and it becomes a first world superpower, while white america struggles without the "progress of black people"

Now imagine the same shit funded by tax payers' money.

>His destination is the south African union, which has become a political and economic stable system after an economic boom.
ahahhahah holy fuck that sounds more ridiculous than the plot to star wars

>inb4 whoever receives them either deports them or shoots them
>thats what would happen

wow such a clever concept.. pls ARD raise GEZ so you can produce more of this bullshit

>This reminds me of the series HBO is doing about American slaves getting their own nation
Liberia? xD

Why would he try to escape paradise?

>Helping shitskins
If anything he deserves to be imprisoned

The biggest superpower in the world.

that's a neat concept desu, even though it serves bad-willed purposes

>His destination is the south African union, which has become a political and economic stable system after an economic boom.
Did they kill all the blacks?

>Just like "nazi" America in man in the high castle
awesome show

Why do euros let their governments propagandize them so much.

It’s absurd really at least I can not support our private media but in Europa you are fucked

Says the country that went to war on the ass of the world, losing thousands of their citiziens in battle because their government lied about them having WMD's.

>The former democracy of Germany is now a totalitarian system where dissents, muslims and homosexuals are pursed.
One can only dream

>>His destination is the south African union, which has become a political and economic stable system after an economic boom.
>African union
>political and economic stable system
>economic boom

Where do I sign up to this future?

Pic related is the hellhole they are trying to escape from.

...trying to get to pic related.

FREEDOM of diversity!

I long for such a future
Leftist dogs deserve to be rounded up and gassed

>leaves germany to being raped and murdered in africa
i would watch it this only because i wanna see how is the "south African union"