Brit/pol/ : Return to Regular Broadcast edition

>Labour Transport secretary stuck on broken-down train en route to Rail protest
unv.is/news.sky.com/story/labour-transport-chiefs-rail-fares-protest-scuppered-after-virgin-train-breaks-down-11193128

>Chris Grayling 'running scared' to Qatar from rail chaos
unv.is/belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/grayling-slammed-over-qatari-sunshine-visit-as-passengers-suffer-fares-hike-36451919.html

>Met Police chief warns of large Freemason influence
unv.is/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/02/secret-handshake-police-freemasons

>Millenial journalists still can't handle Brxit
unv.is/huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/brexit_uk_5a4a5073e4b0d86c803c786d

>Royal Navy sells flagship to Brazil
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5228991/Britain-sells-Royal-Navys-flagship-HMS-Ocean-Brazil.html

>Ryanair seeks UK license in Brexit airline chaos
unv.is/news.sky.com/story/ryanair-seeks-uk-licence-after-olearys-hard-brexit-warnings-11193212

>Priti Patel alleges campaign spending offences by Remain
unv.is/metro.co.uk/2018/01/02/remain-campaign-broke-normal-rules-fair-play-eu-referendum-7197516/

>Starmer to force vote on EU rights charter
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/2018/jan/02/brexit-keir-starmer-to-force-vote-on-uks-adoption-of-eu-charter-of-rights

Thread Quote:
>“For last year's words belong to last year's language; And next year's words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning."
-T.S. Eliot

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42536159
youtube.com/watch?v=K_4Gm8tifTg
youtube.com/watch?v=sB_0wRrZSp8
youtube.com/watch?v=Watu3y5KgEo
youtube.com/watch?v=08rVNqKhjA0
youtube.com/watch?v=MA7kCABgrh4
youtube.com/watch?v=Pv_8YP3L38E
youtube.com/watch?v=rblYSKz_VnI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131495194/#131498979
youtube.com/watch?v=ritZxM_uejA
youtube.com/watch?v=SMOvOQm1wpY
youtube.com/watch?v=FV8tciBFpCI
twitter.com/britainelects/status/948197088847908864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol... pussy ass 20 outboard

I think I'd be fine with that as long as I raised a decent family with at least 3 or 4 healthy kids to whom I could pass the torch.

Probably most people inclined our way dream of changing things, but the magnitude of the changes required is so large that it's nearly inacheivable even if you scraped 10 years of a government with our interests at heart past our gormless and ineffectually distributed electorate.

Democracy is trash.

Hello

The Roman Republic > The Roman Empire

>ere we go, ere we goo
>forevaa blowin bubles
>so high, reech sky
>oooohhh
>OOOOOOOOOHHHH
>GOL?
>GOL!!! Mbeke gud
>wot say ? Mbeke shit?
>fuken smash ya

common law poster would always try to make the thread and get the first post of the reading list in. is he still here?

>narrative
Satan, Pope's Rape of the Lock has a great narrative- satire of the Iliad. Paradise Lost by Milton is book length and a struggle, though its got the story of the Fall. I don't really like Shakespeare's sonnets except for a few, but his long poem Venus and Adonis is good. These are all quite long though. Lyric poetry is the best place to start.

Hello there dear Texas (my favorite state) how are you my darling baby cake biscuit love muffin? xox

I've read just the one BBC News article today:

>London Mayor Sadiq Khan, who has frozen fares across the capital's TfL network until 2020, questioned why ticket prices were going up elsewhere.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42536159

This is not true. Season tickets and daily caps have increased across the network by an average of 3.4% within TfL's jurisdiction. It is an outright lie in the article to omit this and say the opposite.

>favorite
Fuck off yank

But Texas, you are a yank!

Milton is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=K_4Gm8tifTg

We should just kill all train drivers and everyone in that industry, they are greedy, tend to be quite fat and most of the union leaders are Irish. Slobbering off of our money, disgusting fat scums aren't they? They do less work than a nurse and get paid billions an hour for it! Fuck them.

youtube.com/watch?v=sB_0wRrZSp8

chyoon

>Sadiq Khan questioned why ticket prices were going up elsewhere.
It really makes you think, doesn't it?

I told you not to send me Harry Redknapp content.

Milton was obviously not shit, but he was wrong. Enjoy your proto-communism though.

Gott strafe London

Pleb

"What though the field be lost?
All is not lost; the unconquerable will, And study of revenge, immortal hate, And courage never to submit or yield.”

Good enough writer to make the audience have sympathy for the devil. No mean feat in those times...

youtube.com/watch?v=Watu3y5KgEo

WAHEEEYYYY GET IN THERE LUKAKA MY SON

>in the seaside town
>that they forgot to bomb
>come, come, come
>nuclear bomb

Watched Bronson the other day. Mairposter is definitely Bronson on a smuggled-in mobile. You don't actually respond to anything I say, you just send videos.

>Millenial journalists still can't handle Brxit

Bloody hell, very very salty

Oh that's how king pakimanlet is jewing me, I don't think it makes much difference though as I mostly on use bus and tram and not hit the caps

CHECK 'EM ME OLD MUKKA

youtube.com/watch?v=08rVNqKhjA0

I heard that one mile of Cross Rail boring cost more than the entire transport budget for the North West.

the main way the bbc lie is by inclusion and omission
an example of lying by inclusion is by giving equal precedence to disproven or loony viewpoints. they frequently do this with science. for example the mmr shitstorm. they gave equal airtime to loony antivaxers as they did to actual scientists
lying by omission is the opposite- excluding viewpoints that are uncomfortable or go against an agenda. for example recently when trumpy said jerusalem is the capital of israel, there was a video on bbc news where loads of muslims whined about how important jerusalem is to them but there was no matching video with jews jewing on about it

the debate is how much of this is deliberate. it turns out it's not easy being an unbiased broadcaster

Everyone hates Sad Dick Chunt. Everyone.

Shall I stop posting completely?

He won though

You’re like a remainer saying everyone wants to stay in the EU

He won through bribery, double votes etc. Most of London actually despise him, he's a scumbag. Even people that voted for him have been telling him he's useless.

And no, the difference between what I say and what a remainer says is that I'm right and they aren't.

Deal with it Nadiya, you ugly shit skinned bitch with bug eyes.

The pakis turnt on him becuase of muh grenfell

youtube.com/watch?v=MA7kCABgrh4
>Boromir is rimmer
>You're Faramir

what happened to him, lads?

You know that I've never watched or read The Lord of the Rings.

Still using tax payer cash to pay for Eastern European rentboys.

>HAPPY NEW YEAR BRITAIN

>OsmallBrain isn't dead
>A happy new year

>I've never watched or read The Lord of the Rings
youtube.com/watch?v=Pv_8YP3L38E

more like zac goldsmith lost
pol pot would have won against zac goldsmith

Willy Nibbler Talking Bol***ks pt.2

You already knew this. Please stop sending me these stupid videos. In fact, please do not contact me any further. You are a negative influence.

watch it

>read it
ftfy

>

Too long. Waste of decent time.

great post user

wrong

Joe Owens in LBC when
>Well hullo yes how do i werk this fing okay is this a caller yes mooohamed from Kenya i mean Kensington hello yes Moe you are fooking daftie might as well put the phone dowm the public does not care okay thank you

Who or what is this Willy Nibbler people keep mentioning.

what the fuck are you doing here then?

What would you be doing otherwise?

youtube.com/watch?v=rblYSKz_VnI

With the wife & kids.

watch LOTR with the wife and kids

He was paid

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131495194/#131498979

The Kinks > The Beatles

>let's watch the hobbit

youtube.com/watch?v=ritZxM_uejA

she must be able to inflate her fanny like the air skirts on a hovercraft and glide around silently at this point

not the hobbit

youtube.com/watch?v=SMOvOQm1wpY

Can I contact you outside of Brit/pol/ please

why not lad?
it's... really good?

Rimmer! Rimmer! Good. We're coming. And to end up with? Discard. With my compliments. WN! No? Good. Since that's the way we're playing it...let's play it that way...and speak no more about it...speak no more. Old stancher! You... remain.

White families must be stopped

Oggy oggy oggy!

Please stop asking.
youtube.com/watch?v=FV8tciBFpCI

Fucking Hell Brighton. I used to love visiting the pebble beach as a kid.

twitter.com/britainelects/status/948197088847908864

JUST

EMIGRATE

the film trilogy adaption of the hobbit is probably about as good as star wars 8/9/whatever the fuck they're on

Fucking kek

>Labour still short of an overall majority even at their zenith
It's pathetic.

Wow imagine if the Conservatives actually had a proper leader?

Leaked my tripcode outside of Brit/pol/. Try and find it.

Corbyn is one of the best leaders labour have head electorally in a long time

I don't want your tripcode. Nor do I want to contact anyone on here. Stop being a mentalist.

You don't say. It speaks for how fucked Labour is that even at a zenith they're only just ahead of the Tories at their worst and still cannot even form a majority.

Reckless and provocative comment

Come to Cumbria.

Nobody should come to Cumbria, pakis out etc

muted for tedium

I'm not posting on here anymore now. Don't like the creepiness. Consider this my JUST post cope.

Another thread I've conquered.

You won't be missed.

Brighton is so crap. Such a plastic place. Tons of overpriced novelty food places, other novelty stores, trinket shops, cornershops, a million lame art studios lining the seafront, hipstery bars and coffee shops EVERYWHERE, and of course there's the massive drug use and LGBTQs everywhere.

I went there once and got food once as pride was winding down, and there was McDonalds rubbish on like 3 different tombs in a church yard, some wiped out lefty spaz wearing a rainbow flag monged out leaning against another one, and airhead girls were sitting on another like it was a bench.

Do I now have a team of dedicated impersonators.

have a guess who it could be

you mean alts

When I was in Brighton it genuinely shocked me how it managed to look more dirty and packed than the ghetto bit of London I work in

Plus I saw a whole pack of hasdic Jews waddling along seafront

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son:
and to the Holy Ghost;
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be:
War without end. Amen.