RESTORE THE GERMAN EMPIRE!

RESTORE THE GERMAN EMPIRE!
2ND REICH = BEST REICH!

youtu.be/I82_ybEAHxM

>2ND REICH = BEST REICH
conrad von hotzendorf.
that's the only name you need to know to understand why the germanic peoples are fucking deluded.

>Austrian

Not so sure if it was a good because half of my family immigrated from there to America.

Oh look its the larping amerimutt from the german politics general.

How are you doing?

Yes, true.

Good.
I'm fine.

And you?

isnt the current head of hohenzollern a complete cuck?

>2ND REICH = BEST REICH!

A giant wanking sock for corrupt Prussian aristocrats to manipulate the destiny of the German people and encourage warmongers to wave their cocks around to start a massive war that markedly kick-started the end of Western civilisation, led by an insecure manlet with an itchy trigger finger, all because muh aesthetics?

Top zozzle, end yourself.

Second Reich, best reich
Kaiserreich mod, best mod
Victoria Louise, best waifu

Oh Kaiser, my Kaiser.

That manlet was the grandson of your grandest ruler you absolute tosser.

Meh

Prussians were a bunch of stiffs

HRE ftw

Oh.

Okay.

Your point is...?

No.

Germany and really, white men in general, have had enough chances. We should wipe the last vestiges of the Germanic race off the face of the planet. I recommend sterilization and confiscation of all of their property.

White men have had 2000 years and hundreds of different white ethnostates and various empires, which they have completely mismanaged. Every single one collapsed horribly and ended up an irrelevant shit-tier nation over the course of two millennia.

I say we all become white-East Asian Supremacists and let the white race go into the dust bin of history, where it belongs.

Regardless of leadership, whether its fascist, communist, monarchic or democratic, the Krauts always, ALWAYS find a way to fuck up the entirety of europe.

>always
Every fucking time.

Germans will do whatever they want, no one has any control over them.

Well you deserve it by having shit tier beards.

Yes

>Germany started ww1
>Bong education

Austrian Empire was better

Filthy Habsburger

Threadly reminder that Saupreiß bois belong to us