Boku no hero academia

What did you guys think of Boku no hero academia season 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sf9EyBqJ2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hopefully it spawns another doujin.

invisible girl > uraraka

also, is this shit of the sport festival a mega arc that will cover the entire season? please no

>generic tournament arc

thinking about dropping it.

Too little Bakugo and too much Deku so I just skipped the episode around.

are we going to get UNITED STATES OF SMASH this season?

Why is OP2 such shit?

Wouldnt it feel kinda rushed if it didnt though?

That might require a 2-cour season 3.

12/13 episodes = more or less 2,5 vol.
1) up to the end of USJ
2) Yuei Tournament
3) Stain + VS teachers
4) Summer Camp + Rescue

Read the manga. It´s currenly in season 5 of the anime.

Episode 0: full recap
Episode 1: at least 1/3 recap
(that said, I liked all the little things, like Ochaco playing with her hair, Tenya's sperger-hands, Mina and her chair...)

>Tenya's sperger-hands
It looks much funnier when it's animated

Before I watch it, please tell me: how gay was Bakugou? Also, I heard something about him "chasing girls" in the OP. Please explain.

it's better than OP1, but still doesn't sound like something fitting of a hero anime.

Watashi wa ganbaru intensifies

Why doesn't she float away whenever she holds her hand like a fist?

I WANNA FUCK HER SO BAD

>all those new lines for the side characters

Is it too much to hope that they adapt scenes from the LN?

OP 2 > OP 1
ED 2 > ED 1

Like all those Bakugo x Kirishima shipping scenes?

Correct.

Hopefully yes. Would donate a liver if those scenes in particular were animated.

I want them to adapt those extra pages Hori drew of Uraraka and Bakugo arguing.

Did Bakugou actually have lines in the episode? I don't remember him saying anything. And him 'chasing girls' was in the ED. He's basically running behind the girls, who the ED is based on, with Deku, Mineta and Iida.
the ending is SHIT

Post Oru Maito

What a huge slut.

More doujins, when?

One thing I never understood about the Sports Festival.
If it's such a big event that attracts so much attention, WHY THE FUCK ARE THE EVENTS FOR ALL 3 YEARS HELD AT THE SAME TIME?

He shouted DAMARE KASU I think.

He told Grapes to shut it.

looks like the pace problems are still there (though it may have to do that half the episode was recap) but also the ability to make simple panels from the manga into so much more interesting scenes, like All Might conversation with Deku.

>tfw stayed up until 4:30am
>tfw watched it live with other anons
>tfw sperging about baseball, commercials, and the 5 o'clock news

breddy gud/10 will do again next week.

Why not ? Instead of having huge breaks where nothing happens the students from other years do their shit.

Hiro should just merge Sup Forums and Sup Forums already

her power requires conscious concentration to be activated, also it may have some form of effect into her inner ear since the more she uses her power the more nausea she gets.

It'd make more sense to have one year per day.

it's a bit easier to forgive the pace given that episode count will get quite high, but yeah, you're right

Tooru +Ojiro a cute

I don't know, they did say that usually all the attention was on 3rd years but because the USJ attack the venue for the 1st years was full. So maybe it's just usually not worth the trouble.

Except that the whole point of the event is for the kids to get scouted. If you hold all 3 events at the same time, the heroes won't be able to scout them all.
Not to mention, if they hold them all at once, the juniors can't see their seniors' events and viceversa.

>cutest girl is an extra

it ain't fair brahs

>her power requires conscious concentration to be activated
No it doesn't, it's why she often has her pinky out when holding things and she sleeps with mittens.

Why was she the character who stood out the most in this episode for me?

>her power requires conscious concentration to be activated,
Hi speedreader-kun

Huh Hori pretty weird how the singer of Ochako's ED uses "Boku", and how in the ED you showed Ochako reaching out for Cherry Blossoms(AGAIN), and how the OP shows us where Ochako trained and wouldn't you know it, it's the beach!

It's almost like you're alluding to something!

>these people are heroes
>2nd or 3rd year

She's already started training to be noticed

I'd prefer if it ended after Stain,would leave some nice stuff for S3.

Can Deku channel OFA to his penis?

Ochako has a pretty big forehead

Yes

Her face here's a pretty good reaction image

Yeah, especially since that way you only need to use 1 stadium. Why would you waste money building 3 stadiums?

>Izuku cleaned the beach Ochako trains at
Kinda sweet when you think about it

welp time to re-read the whole thing i guess

wrong

>tfw you see the whole beach's length when All Might looks out the window
How the fuck did he clean all of that in a year?

A year's a reasonable time to clean up a beach, especially when you're following the Superman Workout Plan

>I've been waiting for this
Now do Kirishima too please.

They have a ridiculous amount of cash and a Cement quirk at their disposal. Probably don't give a fuck. I'll give you, it must suck for the kids to have to watch recordings.

But wouldn't people keep throwing more crap in the beach at a faster rate that he can clean it?

>she wants to be noticed by him
that's cute

I liked the Ochaco scenes and the final scene, thats it.

SNK was better show overall.

>I'll give you, it must suck for the kids to have to watch recordings.
It actually looks like they didn't even do that, Deku didn't know who any of the Big 3 were, he only vaguely recalled seeing Mirio in a previous year.

All might may have been keeping an eye on that

youtube.com/watch?v=6sf9EyBqJ2Q
This should be the OP for the arc where the villains attack the field trip.

Fuck I forgot it was airing today? What time does it start I gotta mark it down?

As long as pacing goes to AFO's reveal, it'll be fine.

I like how Bones is adding a few things to the episode when the pacing has to go slower, like how Edge Shot and Gran Torino cameo and how All Might uses his real name in the letter. I wonder if Bones will go further in the coming episodes.

>School festival is televised
>Vigilantes (in street clothes) watch in a TV outside of a store
>The Wild Wild Pussycats act as security during the event
>During Deku vs. Todoriki fight, cuts to Mirio, Bubble Girl, and Nighteye watching on a computer
>Nighteye's gaze is directed directly at Deku
>The League of Villains montage at the end of the Stain arc includes the current members instead of random rock man

maybe All Might himself keept that people out just by being there.
You wouldn't commit a crime, even such a small crime as littering, if the symbol of peace was right there judging you.

Yeah, that's odd in universe. Probably just Hori not wanting to introduce them early or have the kids know about their quirks

>Ochako trains at the beach because she wants to be like Izuku
>Bakugou trains at Ground Beta because that's where he lost for the first time
ITS LIKE POETRY

5:30

I feel that they overdid the reactions, they feel very forced

>During Deku vs. Todoriki fight, cuts to Mirio, Bubble Girl, and Nighteye watching on a computer

Those three are fairly recent additions to the manga itself, I doubt they'd show up as cameos

OP2 better song
OP1 better visual
ED2>ED1
invisigirl a cute!
2hxc4u

overall BONES did a good job by bringing out the comfy side of early BnHA

Hori seems to go out of his way to keep Class-A students from interacting with people outside of their class. Class A didn't even know that there was an American in Class B until just recently. The only person who seems to ever talk to older students is that one girl from Class B.

5:30pm Japan time.

4:30am EST.

people are hoping for ch 70 to be the end point but this is the only spot i can see it ending. Either way I think it would be better to end on a hype arc like the stain arc rather than the kids training

PM JST?

OP and ED doesn't mean a shit about where the plot will go or hint anything about it. Even more if the series has several seasons.
They shouldn't be taken as canon or anything, just to avoid any kind of expectations.

Yeah, why the fuck did they all yell when Aizawa said the Sports Festival was coming up?

She is not wearing any underwear!
SLUT!

So it could cut up to the sky.

>Hori seems to go out of his way to keep Class-A students from interacting with people outside of their class.
>class A for Autism

Yes

Is it common for kids in Japan to interact with people outside of their class?

If ochako's quirk really deactivated the gravitational interaction of an object, said object would get destroyed or fly away, because earth is rotating at very high speeds and said object is not.

>OP 2
I like it not as up beat and heroic as the first though

Would Ochako let me sniff her butthole if I helped pay some bills for her?

They're anime-exited

Who said their Earth plays by our rules? Just look at Mirio's quirk. He bounces back for whatever reason instead of getting stuck.

>American Hero Academy arc
>episode cuts to pic related

COME ON BONES BRING HIM BACK ALREADY

After Stain how many eps will be needed to reach AFOFA?