What did he mean by this?

Is he going to offer Amnesty?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948211438472089600

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/contact
youtube.com/watch?v=OuIEgUGekHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's saying he'll allow the "dreamers" to stay and they will vote republican because democrats aren't doing shit and he's gonna expose the corruption of the dems very soon.

Probably spouting bullshit to piss people off.

When will republicans learn, minorities especially spics and blacks don't give a fuck about whats moral and right and just care about gibs me dats. God damn we really do need to fail before we get it huh?

His base is pissed. He will lose re-election if he grants any for of amnesty.

I really think this guy is too fucking stupid to understand what amnesty means.

Don't forget they hate white people and see Republicans as those who stole their land and blacks think whites owe them shit for muh slavery

>no wall
lol

He will. And we will be angry for a week. But in the end it'll be a net positive for him because die hates won't ever vote against him and more moderate (women) will love a decision to give amnesty to dreamers.
Amnesty to dreamers by executive order. It's coming.

Sup Forums was always pro-amnesty that's why we votd for drumpf

It's funny, /PTG/ is filled with Boomer fags and nuthugger foreigners. It's like Reddit when you tell them that Trump is a fucking liar.

>It's 5D chess!!

No, it's a fucking moron that thinks Spics will suddenly support small government/fiscal conservatism after they're magically granted citizenship.

That makes no sense. Democrats want to allow dreamers to stay too.

You'll see.

muttification increases!!

onward to 49%!!! woohoo!!

Whats insane about this is we already went through this with Reagan and it cost us California. God damn at this point I am starting to buy the NWO meme.

this was what we wanted guys, more hispanics

he's not going to do amnesty. stop worrying

the dreamers will be forced to leave, but also offered comfy green cards in exchange for helping restore mex-us relations

that's retarded logic but whatever im sure a lot of republicans will buy it.

>Cali. becomes sanctuary state 1st of January
>President Donald motherfucking Trump makes suggestions that those "dreamers" may get to stay under his administration and do so the American way
>dafuture.gif
>due to the unchecked population rise, Trump reasonably can't include those in or coming from Cali.
>Cali. experiances a drastic drop in precious illigal oils/sweat
>Trump impliments cut backs of fedaral funding to CA
>CA in all it's wisdom/trmpertantrum secedes from the union finally
>America takes back CA with force
>AMERICA WHOLE AND GREAT AGAIN
>mfw

Yeah, that never works. How many years have the Republicans been trying to buy off the minorities with giveaways and concessions?

Pay attention.

Holy shit, the one chance... Why Trump Why? All you had to do was build wall and lock up clinton...

I believe that in 50 years hispanics will be 50:50 republican in America, they are capable of achieving economic success which in turn makes republicans attractive.

>condoning the mongrelization of your people
Burger plz

Its a hard redpill to swollow because humans project their morality on the Other.

Hence anthropomorphism. Same happens with the sub races and sexes.

AMNESTY DON

>Is he going to offer Amnesty?

He better not. Republicans insist with that stupid idea that spics will switch parties.

Tweet "no DACA" to Trump and contact the Whitehouse as much as you can whitehouse.gov/contact

DELET DIS, CUH

WHACHU TRYNNA DO, KID?WHACHU WANNA DO? I GOT THE UZI AT THA HOUSE! Lemme smoke this L, then tell me whatcha wanna do

>I am starting to buy the NWO meme.
One of your previous presidents openly mentioned it.

You'd be welcomed with open arms from anybody not living in San Francisco or LA

All the non-whites who would possibly vote Republican are already doing so, and Trump did not do noticeably worse with non-whites than Romney did. Pandering to the non-whites who will never vote Republican is so fucking stupid.

Considering Sup Forums played up the based black and latino voters meme during the entire election then called them niggers and spics the very next day Trump got elected, there's no reason for minorities to ever vote right in the first place

>just care about gibs me dats

Don't compare Puerto Rican rats with the rest of the latinos

If Trump grants Amnesty I will burn my KEK flag and buy a Pussyhat.

Hispanics vote Democrat for welfare/gibs, not because of MUH PRINCIPLES. This should have been obvious 30 years ago when they kept voting Democrat even after Reagan gave them amnesty. You think Latin voters have qualms about political "corruption?" Have you ever visited a Latin nation?

I really wish he would learn proper use of scare quotes.

>Amnesty to dreamers by executive order.

That's not even possible I think and it'll go against the whole point of undoing the DACA action.

The only latinos or Hispanics that are based and love America and vote republican are literally white Hispanics from Cuba, Puerto Rico, and South America.
The spics from mexico (which make up the biggest Hispanic population) ALWAYS fucking vote for anti-white leftist gibs me dats for free democratic parties.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR FUCKING DACA !!

Latin people are literally animals, like dogs they don't care who is morally right, they care who needs them and who let's them breed uncontrolled. Animals.

when you're this retarded.

It appears Trump is boomering his way out of relevance.

>Based Iranians overthrowing muh muzzies in the name of Israel! Thanks, Bibi.
>Aw the poor children immigrants, let them stay!

One more strike, bucko.

Where were you when he decertified the Iran deal, increased troops in Afghanistan and Syria, and moved the embassy to Jerusalem.

cUBANS ARE NOT LIKE THAT... well not all of them anyways

Playing vidya and chanting...

A M E R I C A
F I R S T
>A M E R I C A
>F I R S TA M E R I C A
F I R S T
>A M E R I C A
>F I R S TA M E R I C A
F I R S T
>A M E R I C A
>F I R S T

Framing.

Islam does not belong in the modern world. Muslims ruin everything they touch, like Sup Forums for example. They began a massive influx of mudshit posters the last couple of months, and the worse off the board became. All you people should fuck off and all die.

Sincerely, "Allah"

P.S. Muhammad is a false prophet and a pedophile and all you people blindly follow a piece of trash like that

P.S.S I'm conjuring a catastrophe to kill off Muslims as we speak.

WUZ GOOD MANE? DAS SUM BIX NOOD MUHFUGGAN YAYO N SHEEEIT, BOP BOPITY WOOP CUZ?

AYE AYE WE OUT HERE HAVIN A SENPAI REUNION RN OR SUM SHIE I JUS BEEN OUT HERE TRYNNA FUCK DEEZ PAWGSSS MANE, aint nothin serious tho im jus trynna get a taste

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

JUST MAYYK SHURE NOT TO TALK TO MUH BITCH {pic related}, OKAYY NIQQUH?
O ELSE, YO ASS FINNA GET WET WIT MUH HEAT, FOO.. GOTTA KEEP DAT CHOPPA READY FO WAR N SHEEEIIIT

OOH REAL SHIT DIS NIGGA PULLIN STEEL HE PULLIN STEEL AYO AYO SVEN GET OFF DAT WHITE BIH RN AND COME HELP ME NIGGA

Sorry senpai... Drunk in public (bar), taking a cig break and overloading in autism (LARP black muhfugga)...
But here:
youtube.com/watch?v=OuIEgUGekHc
>@ 26 seconds in vid
>"GETCHYO ASS UP OUT DUH CÖR NIGGUH!"
skål meg islander

shiieeet

That would all be undone with one Democrat screaming racist

>Minorities will vote for right wing parties.

Sure they will bud.