Catholics are cucked & should neck themselves

Your Pope is a joke & will never retake Constantinople. Your prayer services on Sunday are a meme, the only decently good thing about modern Catholicism is your architecture, but you've been using the same architecture since the Catholic Church was founded so you really can't take credit for any of it.
You're filled with child pedophiles who are sanctioned by your pope, who also promotes a gay agenda, refuses to let African Catholics use condoms, and encourages refugees to come to Europe. Have you even seen your pope? He looks like a Jew. The Mediterranean used to be the holy sea, now there's nothing holy about it. I understand why redpilled people in Europe hate religion so much, it's because you Catholics who suck off muslim cocks ruined it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would catholics retake constantinople. They sacked it. That being said there are still based catholics left and they have purge the church of these marxist traitors.

Have to*

he's fake pope

Who's the real one then?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

Palpatine, but if we're getting really technical then the last real Pope was hundreds of years ago.

>implying he isn’t a globalist infiltrator
A lot of the priests I’ve talked to say that anything he says that is not in reference or backed directly by the Bible is in fact his opinion and his opinion alone. Only when he refers to or makes a religious document is the point set in stone according to the Catholic Church. Course, that’s not going to stop people for taking his shitty opinions at face value and say “this is what the entirety of the Catholic Church believes/ is like, huehuehue.”

So catholicism is dead and has been for centuries?

hijacked, so yes, effectively dead.

I blame the Jewish infiltrators

#NotMyPope

He's THE fucking Pope. Get over it.

In a couple years of saying shitty things and pissing off people within the Church, it will be “ he WAS the Pope

Fuck off jew

The first Christian religion

Why, because I don't need to pay a salesman to teach me about god? Why don't you look at (((where))) the Catholic Church puts all of its money.

>implying christianity in any form belongs in Europe
I prefer my holy lands to be that of my ancestors, not a middle eastern shithole.

My parents are very conservative and in their late 60s and I kid you not, they believe this guy is the anti-Christ.

Not that I blame them, he's the most left-wing pope in the history of the Church and has advocated for Marxist policies in his speeches. Such a shame that when religion is collapsing the head of the church is this commie traitorous cucked two-faced FAGGOT. Hope he dies soon and burns in hell.

Unfortunately the only pagans that exist today are 30 year old fat white women who call themselves witches, closet racists who are really just atheists, and old white men living in forests waiting for the collapse of civilization

We might not retake Constantinople, but we will retake Israel. Fuck the Jews and their evangelicuck cohorts.

The funny thing is that protestants are using the Bible, which was approved by some pope in the 5th century, to disprove the authority of papacy lol idiots.

>closet racists
Hardly. And yeah, paganism is pretty much equal to atheism. Rather that than sharing a religion with all the african scum in the world, worshipping the bastard son of an arab whore. I think you americans would look very differently at the topic of religion if your country had more history than 250 years.