When are people going to snap?

When are people going to snap?

This is really getting nowhere.

30 or 80 dead by truck every two years isn't gonna change shit.

It hasn't even begun.

People will slowly get used to it
They will accept it as the new reality

That pic is fucking retarded. God didn't create multiple pairs of Adams and Eves. Humans are just fucking humans.

So? This is important why? IDGAF if there are subspecies in human, subspecies still coexist so you wouldn’t be changing much.

Fuck this stupid life without happenings.

My father had a Cold War and an Okay War.

My grandfather had WW2.

My greatgrandfather had WW1.

Everyone before them had excitement every day because every day was war or survival.

What do I have? Memes and feels.

Jesus fucking Christ Trump I didn't elect you to tweet but to nuke.

>outs himself as Americancer
>still hides behind meme flag

Their is a war going on.
but its a psychological war.

s o f u c k i n g w h a t

lol people actually think this you know

Why are niggers and abos so revolting looking? I seriously wouldn't even be able to make eye contact with those two things in the bottom half, they really don't seem human. I mean that gook should seriously consider going to a dentist; but I'm at least able to look at her without having my skin crawl.

Who gives a shit, species are arbitrary and you can make as many different species names as you want naming two groups different species or variants of the same doesn't change anything, if you don't like how niggers behave then say that, because I would much rather live with a sentient gorilla that was well behaved then a shit head of my own species

Dayim streitgh pardner!

*banjo starts playing in the distance

Don't worry senpai we'll have another crusade soon™

people hiding behind memeflags are either cowards or shills

That guy might be ugly, but at least he still passes for human. Niggers and Abos look like they came out of some tale, that's meant to frighten small children.

>>Wants a war
kys please.

>doesnt like shitheads
>leaf

salty

>I decide what passes by a human

Lmao, why edgy racists always have the most retarded comments?

That guy is literally missing all of his teeth you retard, that's why his face looks like that. If you post a toothless person of any race they're going to look fucked up, and if I took an attractive person and removed all of their teeth they'd look fucked up as well.

>God didn't create multiple pairs of Adams and Eves.
LOL, RETARD! you actual take bible stories literally?! How are you able to function on day to day basis?!?!!?!??!??!?!?!????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!!!!?!?!?!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!???!??!?!??!?? you ever considered suicide?