Can someone explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/prez-chokes-pretzel-faints-article-1.490564
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2090891/John-Kerry-black-eyes-Senator-shows-injuries-breaking-nose-hockey-match.html
i1.wp.com/powerline.wpengine.com/ed-assets/2015/03/150327082825-newday-serfaty-harry-reid-wont-seek-re-election-00004616-large-169.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Douglas county sheriff

link to those photos?

Decrepit old white men, their bodies are eating them from the inside out.

They like the cheese pizza fresh and feisty, but sometimes it fights back

not sure if I should be horrified or elated that these grovelling elitist scum are slaves to the masters the same as the rest of us

Didn't Reid supposedly get slugged by his alcoholic brother, or some such thing?

Old men cant hold their balance, they fall over more often.

you found four similar photographs and put them together

nydailynews.com/news/national/prez-chokes-pretzel-faints-article-1.490564

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2090891/John-Kerry-black-eyes-Senator-shows-injuries-breaking-nose-hockey-match.html

Use google for the others

From left to right. 1. Punched, 2. Ketchup, 3. Fake, 4. Tumor.

None are fake

I guess this can be taken as even the puppets are slaves. These photos are old though

wow...your right

They pissed off George Soros, who then had one of his BLM thugs cockslap them.

Chip your pets so you can keep track of their location?
Wouldn't it be nice to see also what they are looking at?

They lizerd men

Is this the best the shills can do ?

>holy shit its xyz
>surely they will let me leave if i punch them
it never works

They're Sith lords.

All are bruised on the left eye. Majority of people are right handed. If punched by a right hander facing you, you’re more likely to have a bruised left eye.

That's funny I always remember thinking the pretzel thing was bullshit. I can't remember not instinctively thinking that everyone is lying about everything. It's been a strange existence; could be worse I guess.

I wonder if it's from an actual punch or if it's a neural implant that their body was rejecting in the beginning.

I’d expect more wounds than just a bruise from a right cross were a piece of “cheese pizza” to fight back. Scratch marks on the face, for one.
Maybe it’s what Soros does or has his goons do to the minions which displease him.

Satan came to collect.

No. All are fake. As in, the reason you've been given for each is most probably a lie.

Ritual abuse.

They're not even similar though. It's four distinct individual douchebags. Did you not notice that?

They received penance, or just fakes

so this would explain why she got the black eye

children/victims that fight back?

Illuminati confirmed.

They have a voice recording and gps implant

Right eye again.

fight club ?

Illumanati ritual abuse.
People in positions of power like this have to be reminded they are merely human sometimes.
They were roughed up for disobedience by the real masters.

How come I find this more believable than the "actual" explanations?

That's why I prefer my cheese on pasta.
And always make it al dente... nice and firm. Mmmm.

The better photo of Reid is when he wore a blacked-out lens on his glasses. It was bizarre looking. Symbolic-like.

Kerry alleged his bruise came from a bike crash, I remember Sup Forums tracking his location to a different place than where the crash happened or something, he was literally airlifted due to this injury.

>Reid will hidden-eye symbolism
Can't post this image but other anons can
i1.wp.com/powerline.wpengine.com/ed-assets/2015/03/150327082825-newday-serfaty-harry-reid-wont-seek-re-election-00004616-large-169.jpg

Awww you... you guy...youre so smart and witty!!! Ahhhhh ketsup. Kek!

Why does the Douglas county sheriff have one

are you retards? anyone who can control hgih level politicians has far better methods than schoolyard beatings that you are subjected to

Check, he's the AIDS Lord

Check. Ouch

underground gay beat-up clubs

Significance of the left eye in occultism- Eye of Horus

>Isis spent her time caring for Horus, her son with Osiris.

>Horus was portrayed as a falcon or with a falcon’s head.

>When Horus became old enough he set off to take revenge. During the battle Seth got hold of an eye of Horus.

>He ripped out the eye and tore it into six parts before throwing it away.

Eye of Horus also is known by the all seeing eye it's used in many Mediterranean as a protective charm against those who bare ill will.

When the puppets fuck up they get a beating. That is why you see people like hillary and mccain in foot braces, they get their limbs smashed in or in OPs pic, punched in the face.

Cut the baby. Eat the pain. Bludgeon an old man in the eye. The dark lord commands it.

>where the jew cock smacks

Reptilian jizz is toxic

Because you're an idiot
\thread

talk shit get hit

there is nothing sexual about underground fight clubs.

The first rule of fight club is: no one talks about fight club.

>explain this
looks like smack a punk ass bitch day at the country club

That's how it starts.

Those are all their left eyes dummy.

You pointed out what OP did and then said just that in a reply.

Wtffffff