When did men stop being 'men'?

When did men stop being 'men'?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you surprised?
Now a layman will say "See! It's the video games!"
No, that's not the common thread. The common thread is.......NINTENDO.
Console peasants have always been low t cucks. What kind of cuck is going to compromise and settle for a console?

About the start of the 90's

When there were no more rewards for being so, just punishments.

Whats wrong with bottom right?

What's the point of being a men anymore? We can't give birth by ourselves, can't fly into planets, and masturbate onto flowers to protect them from water. Life is meaningless.

>masturbate onto flowers to protect them from water.
Speak for yourself, my loads are viscous enough to protect a flower from at least three hours worth of heavy rain.

I bought my kids a switch for christmas with zelda. Its a pretty good game in fairness lad. Nips done a good job on it and its free of sjw pozz. The bugmen are unforgivable though. They are tarnishing the reputation of a potentially decent console. My 11yr old boy just laughs at these faggots btw. Thinks they are a bunch of mongs. Top row second from left is the one i'd like to punch the most. Middle row far right has pedospex and looks like a sex offender. Also...
>all that shitty garish red & blue plastic
At least go for the all grey model, far more patrician.

1994 when the Terminator killed fabio

we really should have all seen this coming. we're basically just following in the footsteps of japans herbivore men

after the 90s

You are just upset at how successful the switch is

Cute larp. Too bad everyone knows the Nu Right are kissless childless penniless losers.

Also Id bet anything youre nonwhite.

chaim, pls

this image gave me cancer

When women joined the work force.
So the sixties.

Post your hair and eye color, brownie

I went hunting everyday for a week because of this soyboy meme.

When the term 'men' was only associated to 6'5 alpha 'chads' by our jewish overlords

Bullying was a technique used by ancient societies in order to psychologically, verbally, and physically alter people who were naturally weak. Bullying people is now borderline illegal, as a result we are left with those people who are weak, and we have to accept them into society as "equals" when they are clearly not so.

Good maybe blow job bars will be a thing.

When men started getting criticized for being any kind of masculine in the mid 60s. The hippie movement was a turning point for the worst, starting with hating Vietnam soldiers and villainizing the military.

>pic related

>soon

Nothing manly about following orders, man follows his own orders.

wtf is this

virtual reality waifu wedding

guy on the bottom right looks gayer now than when he was ten

>1 post by this ID

stop replying

Honestly I think when they started agreeing with ideas such as egalitarianism, and when they actually supported feminism
no man I can respect supports feminism.

That first image
>I never understood why gaming consoles are so popular and I still don't
>and he's already married

Man I decided to not acquire a gf because I am an autist and this is what I get?

Hey don't blame me man, I was raised by a single mom.

When men started listening to their wives nagging by saying ridiculous phrases like " yes dear" and " oh honey" instead of just slapping them across the face.

Also, when men started giving a shit about making women cum. Our grandfathers didnt.
They truly were the greatest generation.

post the one where the guy cut off his nuts for some ingame money and a console

Thing is there is nothing wrong with gaming if you keep it in moderation but these faggots just take it way to far. The bugman menace must be shamed, mocked and ridiculed at every opportunity.

When they started posting on Sup Forums

Nice revisionism.

When women told them to.

You literally cherry picked Korean men who spend 20 hours a day sitting behind a computer screen developing their skill, yet they make more than you by playing video games. Such an sad person you must be....

I bought a switch with zelda. I love the game, it's great and redpilled as fuck.
>Hero is a white male
>Has to save white princess
>Monarchs and castles
>Races separated and homogenous
>Has to pray for Hylian goddes (Christian undertone)
>Bad guy is evil sandnigger

And women orgasm'd more often. Nature > humans

Stop being surprised borgeious fags are limpwristed fags. Turns out if you don't work a day of hard labor in your life other people can tell. Also might have to do with the last generation to get drafted was fiddy years ago, shitty parents just never let their kids know that at some point they might have to kill or be killed.

who the fuck buys them videogames or consoles anyway

my parents stopped giving me anything but socks and gift cards by the time I was 19 and my gf never got me anything that would not be perfumes or sweaters.

Just wait until you get to Gerudo country to see what they do with your white male hero.

Roy is a qt tbqh

gud meme

bottom left looks like a fatter uglier christian bale, lol

..sorry, bottom right

...bottom left does NOT look like christian bale

best post in thread

numales are the way they are because they are just next level beta orbiters

the alt-right and other such edgelords are the same way, theyre all just doing what they do for the approval of women and for sex

the only solution is to be a homo

Seeing all these bugman pictures actually convinced me not to buy a switch this Christmas.

>est post in thread
>numales are the way they are because they are just next level beta orbiters
>the alt-right and other such edgelords are the same way, theyre all just doing what they do for the approval of women and for sex

Wor-
>last sentence

Fucking leaf.

Don't you mean white men.

d-desu?

think about it

if you are gonna be hanging out almost exclusively with men, and pining for men, you're going to want to do good masculine things to impress your fellow men

the only more redpilled thing is to include animals, for true synergy with all of God's creation

I WANT TO *FUCK* LINK'S BOIPUSSY

The only reason I somewhat respect poofs is that it's not a choice.

This.
>Grow up in American matriarchy
>Punished if you fight back in self defense
>Punished for even having a snowball fight
>Most school authority figures were bitter cat ladies
Public school is a government run demasculation program

it may not be a choice, but it is a solution

the final solution

>other people are enjoying their lives and other people are different than me and that's unacceptable

6000 years ago after the agricultural revolution and when we entered the Iron Age/Kali Yuga

*shoves acorn dildo in your ass*

I like the middle left "honor and loyalty" guy, he looks innocent and doesn't look ready to swallow sperm like the others (no homo)

When women stopped being "women"

These aren't men they are beta male soy boys. The open mouths confirm it.

>When there were no more rewards for being so, just punishments.
see, i feel this way about my life sometimes, but then people tell me to stop feeling that way and to either find a less punishing place or to do things regardless of punishment since the joy i get out of it should outweigh the pain of punishment

i can't imagine how miserable it must be to be American, my darkest depths of "wow this whole 'life' thing sucks ass" and stuff counsellors and coworkers tell me to stop believing are actually reality down there it seems

youre autistic if you think any of those people are smiling for real like nigga all they done was open their mouths

the dude in the bottom right looks outright pained

and one of them is sam hyde

This.

Fly your flag proudly newfag.

When did Sup Forums start?
When did MLP start?

Of course they're smiling for real. They may even be smiling on the inside, too. Why? Because they're not worried about what others think about them.

After a month of nofap, I'm actually able to cover an entire sunflower and protect it from rain. You just need to try harder, nigger.

Wrong. Men stopped being men first and women responded. Women only do what men allow them to

The correct answer.

I would put this around 2008.

Why do they open their mouths like that?

What is the defining feature of a soyboy? Why do they all look alike? It can't be the beard, because actual men often have beards. Is it their inability to grow anything more than a dirty beard?

WTF?

Talking yourself in a circle, huh, champ? I'm sure playing games on a computer makes you so much better than the retards in that picture. Grow up and stop playing with toys.

WOOOW HOW DARE THESE PEOPLE ENJOY THINGS? REAL MEN LIKE ME ARE ONLY MISERABLE AND DEPRESSED

>they're not worried about what others think about them.
youre delusional lmao

they learned to smile by watching Stephen Universe and Adventure Time

being a soyboy isn't a fashion statement. its a way of life

The crossdressing thing is treated as a joke you mong, just as it should be.

suicide forests coming soon

mommy didn't buy you one? :(

>hyper capitalist hyper individualist materialist society with cultural marxist social values
There's your answer.

is this supposed to be the guy who killed himself at SGDQ or something

Why do they do the mouth opening?
I'm talking science, research.
I need to know. It's the weirdest shit.

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

You can enjoy something without being a massive faggot about it klaus. Besides, these bugmen types are deserving of the scorn they garner as they happily consume the worst, bottom of the barrel, lowest common denominator forms of entertainment (like nu-starwars for example) and are unquestionably slavish to the bluepill msm propaganda thus feeding & perpetuating the cancer. They deserve to be crushed.

Yeah, haha aren't you laughing? All your white male heroes are turned into giant pussies and trannies. Hahaha so funny guys.

Stupid leaf.

when it became easier to be a girl

Peasants and jesters have always existed

somewhere mid 80's and early 90's
as video games and internet became commonplace, mass communication allowed society to be eroded to what dregs are left of it today.

R A R E
A
R
E

>he needs heroes in his life
>he's incapable of finding inspiration in activities themselves
>even if he does need heroes
>it's a fucking elf man from a video game who has zero personality and jumps around on bombs and shit

Hes right though, its treated as a joke, not as some genderbending oppression olympics showflake whinge-athon seen through a neo marxist lens. Ill wager you have not even played the game.

Tradcon feminazi enabler.
Look closely kids, your biggest enemy, because he is most similiar to our own image.

>Albania
>rare
Dumb leaf

WHY DO THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME?

>balding
>glasses
>unshaven
>scrawny or obese; never muscular
>wears children's clothing

>albania
hi there newfriend

did your white heroes start crossdressing overnight or something, what the fuck?
what white heroes does dutchland have anyways, you guys have been forcing "that" nigger footballer with the glasses like 20 years ago and that's about it