Madoka:

Just finished this and I feel empty inside. Surprised it's not mentioned a whole lot here, especially after the famous Meduka threads.

Will wait till I watch the movies to ask a ton of questions, but man this show was quite a trip.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/154570561/#154578644
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I remember when I first finished the show, felt exactly the same way.

Have you seen rebellion yet? It's not very similar to the style of the show but I think its worth watching even if you probably won't like it as much. There are a few scenes that were pretty good.

Also mami best gril

Madoka threads usually end up becoming a cesspool because there's not much to talk about now

If you're going to watch the movies, go straight to rebellion because the other two are recap movies with better visuals

I heard Mami was best girl, wish she had more screentime and did more stuff.

Will watch all 3 movies or maybe just movie 3 if the first 2 are pure recaps

>Surprised it's not mentioned a whole lot here
How knew are you? There's threads near constantly up with their own dedicated namefag shitposting team.

The first two movies are just recaps of the show.

They aren't as good as it leaves a few scenes out and some of the songs aren't in them.

New enough to spell new correctly.
Only been browsing Sup Forums for around half a year, so very new.

Just got into anime again in the past 2 years, been really ramping up the amount of shows in the last 6 months. Used to read manga when I was in 3rd-6th grade from the library

Great blog

>hurr everything is a blog

Is it ever explained why walpurgis night is so powerful or where it comes from?

You really only need to watch the third one, Rebellion, since the first two are just movie-sized recaps of the show itself.

The first two movies aren't worth watching and don't worry, the third movie will replace that emptiness with rage. It still makes me mad and is why I've never rewatched the show since watching that movie.

>Is it ever explained why walpurgis night is so powerful or where it comes from?
Its a whole bunch of witches slapped together, it gets a power boost every time line reset, and we still don't know exactly where or when it comes from.

I've heard mixed things about the sequel movie. Some love it some hate it. Hopefully it doesn't lessen my enjoyment of the main series

When you have a witch hotspot like Mitakihara, witches kinda cluster together gravitationally.

Madoka's butt

I loved it the first time I watched it, felt it was way more intensive than the series. Second time around it felt kinda eh

test

How can other butts even compete?

A match made in heaven

Do not lewd the meducas.

You nerds don't even like Madoka as much as I do. I have even slowed down posting. I feel like I am the only one who likes the anime. Where is Apple-chan anyway? I need her.

You are blogging and shitposting. Not even that guy, but fuck off and lurk more before posting. Also Madoka was shit, but it won't be after you've watched enough anime until you realize it. Hopefully you won't have made any threads until then.

Watch Princess Tutu and Cardcaptor Sakura before posting again, newfag.

Fuck off. The juicy Apple is mine.

Best Ship.

Don't worry, Kyoko! You have me!

Holy shit, what the fuck is wrong with you. Why do you do this every single fucking thread. This is insane. It's never ending with you. Stop ruining threads, let's things go back to how they were.

I don't get it. Just say what you want. What will it take to make you stop.

Wouldn't you like to know?

>posts get deleted
>he just remakes them
>his whole life resolves around spamming crack to try and harass people
I just want this to stop.

Shipping cancer is not the majority.
You trying to pretend that ever single thread is flooded with them makes it very obvious it's just you trying to fake it.

People have been recommending me to check out this anime but I just can't get over the bullshit moe loli magical girls
even if it's meant to flip that genre on its head

desuarchive.org/a/thread/154570561/#154578644

>quite a trip.

I'm glad you like trips, that means you're going to enjoy your Madoka thread a lot

It takes all of 3 episodes for everything to get fucked. You can last that long, I'm sure.

There has only been one trip and that is Apple-chan which I really like her. Any other trips rarely posts and they are cancer especially Lawnchair who went anonymous (>155323903)
and there is only one namefag who is in the thread who even admitted to slowing down.

>Surprised it's not mentioned a whole lot here
because the show is actually 6 years old now, newfriend :) also there are still threads all the time, so lurk more.

OK I see what we are dealing with here. Please wait 1-2 years before making any new threads and we'll see how you do next time.

I lasted 12 minutes into the first one before I dropped it

It's overrated. Marathon it if you can. It doesn't get interesting until episode 10. Asspull ending.

just get over it dude, or accept you're missing out a decent anime because of your inhibitions

Then don't watch it, nobody cares

Can we have a civil discussion about the best girl and why she's superior to every other choice?

but she dies right at the start

>waa I don't like what people like

Are you the thread police?

I read CCS when you were still shitting in a diaper

Are you not even trying to hide that you're from reddit? I don't understand why you guys just don't stay there. There are a dozen active anime boards for normalfags. Just go to one of them.

Everyone should at least watch the opening of the first recap movie. It has some imagery that gets referenced at key points in Rebellion.

>Everyone I don't like is from reddit

>knows being meguca is suffering
>lets Madoka and Sayaka get caught up in it anyways because she's lonely and wants company
>glamorizes it and makes it seem cool and fun just because she enjoys having her ego stoked

She's kind of a massive bitch desu

You're still doing it and you don't even realize what it is. Jesus christ Sup Forums really is dead

going on a decade now

This

Compared to the rest of the characters she's the obvious choice for superiority.

Sayaka is a fucking dumbass who kills herself over some dude

Kyoko is a selfish dumpster whore

Madoka is just a little bitch

Dont even get me started on homura

>worst ship
FTFY

The amount of pure love homura has for madoka always makes me cry. The things she did for madoka... homura will always be best girl in my books.

cry more, people can post shit discussion that isn't

>what's his/her fucking problem
>find a flaw
>Would you a __?
>What went right/wrong?
>This is ___ say something nice about them
>etc

Bait/10

and I hope someday they do

I kinda liked Sayaka before she freaked out at the fact that they weren't human(and couldn't age?) and gave up on kyosuke. She was fun for the brief moment she was crazy/bloodthirsty and didn't care about the pain.

Homura became my fav towards the end. Mami had the best design (DRILLS), wish she was around longer

I'm sorry, did you want a gold star? No one cares.

>couldn't age?
Never mentioned, just upset that she was a vessel/zombie.

You need to get medical attention.
I will even pay for it if you want.

A team of Crack-posters work too well to day.

>where was your team pack in 2013 where people were till telling shipping cancer to fuck off back then?
>pack in 2013
>till telling
I'm sorry, I can't understand you very well.

>A team
That a way to convince yourself you're not oalone & preventing you from having a mental break down?

I love you

Well if you were on desktop you could turn on a feature to see where new IPs are posting in the thread. That'd clear up the "single crack poster" theory you have there. I just jumped in a few minutes ago, desu.

why can't you just accept me?

Don't tread on me
Break your mother's back!

how are we ruining the threads?

Literally the juicy Apple is tsundere.

No one can't genuinely think these ships are good.

I don't understand your issues we're afraid

Pathetic.

Tfw Walpurgis is actually Homura

I just love this scene. Kyouko clearly wants to take Madoka to bed and kiss her pink-haired pussy, but Madoka is far to innocent to understand it. She took her out on a date and bought her ice cream, but Madoka only wants Homura, she just sees Kyouko as a big sister. So, when Madoka gets a bit of ice cream on her cheek, Kyouko takes the chance and licks it off. The ice cream would taste so good off of Madoka's face. It would smell like roses and taste like lemons, even though it's vanilla.

You need help.

Look how bad Madoka threads are. You couldn't make worse threads if you tried. It's full of either normalfags or actual fags.

which are you?

Madoka threads are only bad because of all the shipper fags and the series is basically Yuri bait.

That OP can't even fool anyone. That image has been recycled so many times for thread it's obviously from this guy.

Don't you think you might be taking this just the slightest bit too seriously?

Why'd you repost this shit dude? You're ruining this thread

>all the shipper fags
By which you mean one or three.

we aren't spamming, no more than yourself. we're just contributing to the threads thanks.
please do not ban evasion

; k

>hitomi/sayaka
You deserve every shit that's flung at ya.

The thread died the minute OP confirmed himself a newfag and to begin with any Madoka thread typically has the same image to start off with, it's literally the same person.

Take the time to just comprehend that someone actually made this edit & that crack content exists out there mostly 'case of a small amount of shit nips.

;p

it's a shit show, OP, thats why no-one mentions it. kill yourself or go back to MAL.

jimmy crack corn and i dont care

Why are these emoticons tolerated?

At the end of the day, Kyouko takes Madoka back to her house and starts to walk away. Madoka asks her, "Kyouko-san, why don't you stay for dinner." Kyouko just shrugs and starts to walk away again. "Sorry Madoka-chan, I just don't work like that." Madoka runs after Kyouko and catches her shoulder, tears in her eyes. "Kyouko-san, you can't just push me away." Madoka looks into her eyes, realizing what a good friend Kyouko is, and how much help she needs. "Kyouko-san, please..." her voice trails off as she notices Kyouko's lips, big, red, and round as an apple. Kyouko sees Madoka staring and pulls her close, finally seeing a chance at real love. "Kyou-" Madoka manages to gasp before Kyouko's lips lock over hers. Madoka moans loudly, but her squeaks and gasps are stolen away by Kyouko's warm tongue and comforting lips. Eventually, Kyouko let's Madoka go and she nearly falls to the ground, off balance. "Kyouko-san," she says, but Kyouko has already turned and walks away.

(>ワ<)

Honestly why don't you just fuck off out of the threads and stop triggering yourself then?