Boogie is right

Boogie is right.

We need to help Logan Paul become a better person, not destroy him.

My first thought was "wtf why hasn't YouTube banned him yet" and it got me thinking as to the differences between banning him and banning various conservatives.

I concluded its because he causes actual damage and his stunts put people in actual risk where a alt right personality will simply talk about taboo topics.

Jesus what a massive faggot.
And who the fuck cares about these two massive faggot?

Do these retards think YouTube is their own little drama-filled safespace, or do they also understand that YouTube features all kinds of fucked up shit?

Stfu fat boy.

Who?

I thought Boogie was a centralist or whatever they call where you don't ever choose a side. NOW HE CHOOSES A SIDE?!

2 assholes talking about each other.

someone i dont give a shit about what he thinks said something about someone i didnt know existed ten hours ago. yup, this is worth its own thread...

Does that mean we need to help Boogie2988 become less of a fat sack of degenerate shit?

Dident he destroy his own reputation. I like boogies perspective but

they are both retarded. why do you care about logan paul becoming a better person? You should probably focus on yourself becoming a better person, not Logan paul

Since when did Boogie become such a moralfag?

Jesus Christ the fat fuck is full of himself.

I dont think so. LP seems like the sort of vapid entertainer that our society deserves.

And frankly, fuck the japs and weebs who think the problem is blogging a picture of a dead person, and not a suicide epidemic that is more or less ignored if not fostered outright.

Faggots are just mad about some foreigner showing off their dirty laundry.

The problem is he is never full.

>Seek not to destroy
>Seek, destroy
>Seek and Destroy
>SEARCHING
>SEEK AND DESTROY...

Why does everyone give a flying godshit about this annoying soy boy faggot?

WHY DOES EVERYONE CARE THAT LOGAN PAUL WAS RETARDED ON THE INTERNET

exactly, what the fuck, my only explanation is the youtube algorithm forces people to talk about it if they want views. I really want to believe people aren't this vapid.

Boogie is a fat fuck
Fat fuck are never right

He let his wife get fucked by some dude but decided it was okay because she was happy, he's the very definition of a cuck.

because guess what? most males are soy bois themselves

Since always. He's literally famous because of his moralfaggotry.

Boogie is basically Jesus Christ reborn but he discovered twinkies and kfc.

>let's re-educate him and turn him to the right side of history :)

That faggot never misses the opportunity to virtue signal. I hope fatty kills himself before the end of the year.