Slavogermanics need to band together

It is destiny. Efficiency from the Germanics and anti-diversity from the Slavs.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTCC6UyauUeBhPrA9aHzr7DLEnVq5q-wnTsfpe2a9Jg/edit?pli=1&pli=1#gid=24
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danevirke
ft.com/content/2e6c8dea-1855-11e7-9c35-0dd2cb31823a
youtube.com/watch?v=tGRrnAwb1RM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why is estonia in there?
we are gonna make our own union with eesti

stay out, German

you won't ruin us again

*Pukes*

estonia is historically germanic clay

and? by your definition finland is too (~700 years under swedish rule)

This is a Swede too embarrassed to post under his own flag.

Top jej.

as if you had a choice, slav.

All your bitches are belong to us.

I fucking hate this

yeah, sure thing. guess again.

you know which flag is below any eu flag, mate

>a german
Like clockwork
Knew it.

actually i would love to invite the rest of balts in too. after all we are the most nordic people in europe
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTCC6UyauUeBhPrA9aHzr7DLEnVq5q-wnTsfpe2a9Jg/edit?pli=1&pli=1#gid=24

Ancient estonians founded the city of Hoor.
It was captured by G*rm* and all natives were slaughtered by g*rm*ni* niggers
Afterwards, the City of Hoor was renamed to Berlin

The fortification has existed for a long time.

It was massive: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danevirke
And kept out the Germans for a good while.

Danevirke

wtf. shetland is scottish clay, move your fucking uboats back

> it's you

Worthless island, we can't even lay claim to the North pole with that shit anyway.

ft.com/content/2e6c8dea-1855-11e7-9c35-0dd2cb31823a
>Both events brought a reminder of the billions of barrels of oil still available beneath UK waters to replace maturing areas of the North Sea fields.
>Much of the remaining resources are concentrated west of the Shetland Islands, where the North Sea meets the Atlantic. Hurricane has drilled five successful wells in the past year in the area, and Royal Dutch Shell and BP won licences last month for further exploration.

Oh shit. Good thing we have those tiny bits I guess.

thanks for including Romanians :) No telling what russia would do to us with out germany

Someone thinks about us, lol.

This map is pure heresy.Remove it now!

Better be

Thinking about removing you

youtube.com/watch?v=tGRrnAwb1RM

nah thanks, i don't like commies

I would like to think it would work but look at the Austrian Empire near the end of its life

no. kill all germanics. slavic union only. heck not even union. how about a lose defense alliance of a bunch of slavic nation states? but nonetheless kill all gemranics

>"guys, let's just leave the European Union and let's make something unique of our own...a Union of Europe"

A union of europe on non-cucked liberal principles would be good, one based on liberalism is not.

>includes Romania
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

>cuts out a chunk of germanics because they don't want to join a cuck union but adds nonslavs

This..

If a union doesn't enforce its rules, then it's as useless as the UN with its concerned letter-writing. If it does enforce its rules, then it will use this power to infringe on the sovereignity of member states. In other words, no.

Hans get it
You can't have a union with countries so culturally, economically and linguistic different that isn't to reduce national sovereignity
And northern italy besides sudtyrol is neither slav or germanic

you can include northern Croatia, they are basically Slovenians

nice try janez,stay in your little garden and dont touch us

Also the only argument in favour of a union is pretty much "b-but muh power" as if you need an imagined entity to control you just so you could be powerful. And no this isn't me claiming that it's just a social construct, the union WILL infringe on your rights and fuck the smaller states hard so that countries like Germany and Sweden can dictate everything and you can pretend that the power they are exerting on you is your own.

>"one day I'll own this boot"
becomes
>"haha, joke's on you. that is my boot, I am stepping on my own face with my own boot, so really you aren't doing anything to me"

slavs are subhumans

someone post that germanic union map

K. fine. But what's your Endlösung for all the shitskins, mudslime and gems that already in that area?