New Hampshire

Is this place our last hope?
>92% white non hispanic
>no gun laws
>no income tax
>large libertarian presence
>amazing landscape, forest everywhere
Why aren't you moving to New Hampshire Sup Forums?

I'll be dumping NH pics in the thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3OhrWiVZrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>is jew england our last hope?
no, I'm sorry to say it but America is fucked

Im a city boy from Boston. The crickets make me nervous.

Most of the architecture in this state is still pretty nice

I too am former city boy from Boston, what part are you from?

i love thumbnails thanks

it is extremely liberal in new hampshire. they are anti-white and the younger population is rapidly becoming hispanic.

>Why aren't you moving to New Hampshire Sup Forums?

It's fucking cold.

born and raised in NH
most based state I've ever lived in
delete this thread please

>Is this place our last hope?
>our
no

NH looks nice until you go there and see nothing but dope fiends

It's like that in Nashua but northern NH is the most amazing place on earth
>extremely liberal
?
Wear a coat

East Boston man. Eagle Hill originally, now living by Maverick.

Hello, Masshole here 30 minutes from the border.
NH rocks, just stay away from the shopping centers, they are horrendous.

Need a thread about NH vs Maine vs Vermont

I worked for Boston Harbour Cruises and lived in Somerville.
East Boston is getting nicer though, lots of new developments

I got relatives in New Hampshire and they own a motel by a beautiful lake, every year we stay there for free and go swimming, fun times.

I wish I could move down there and enjoy it’s tropical weather.

Yeah, its bad around here. A lot of Central American gang problems. I just had a homicide right down the street about a week ago. Yeah, Somerville is cool. I used to bar hope on Elm Street.

I plan on retiring there, or at least having one residence there. That is, if the Massholes/New Yorkers and VTers don't move there and fuck it up by then.

you dont live in the us so you wouldnt know about the people in new hampshire

everyone in new england (vermont, massachusetts, new hampshire, connecticut etc.) is extremely fake. they live in 90% white towns in their pretty suburban homes where they silently vote democratic in every election and watch the rest of the us be flooded with 3rd worlders. they are the race traitor fucks that everyone on this board complains about. maine has gotten pretty red but ehhh new hampshire i'd stay away from. i live in new york btw and frequently travel to new england for college and family. it's really awful. really, really awful.

wow somebody cares about nh sweet, you can go ahead and come on in but if youre from florida or arizona gtfo

I like Massachusetts better, but I'm right on the border so I can go buy shit there and not pay sales tax

hey some other people appreciate new hampshire, nice nice. if youre from new york, washington, california, or vermont fucking leave though.

I always saw city boys across the lake from cabin in NH. They were letting loose in the summer.

Last summer they were chanting “suck my dick, suck my dick” around midnight. The neighbors got pissed, pulled their boat out to the middle of the lake and pulled their boat plug.

What's wrong with Floridians and Arizona people

>like mass better
Are you gay?

its cold as fuck here my guy

because it’s full of heroin and homeless. Not to mention the artsy snowflake liberal teenagers infesting it

source:
>lived in NH for 4 years

You know where I'm from right?
I'd rather the cold and snow than wet and cold

who else /Keene/ here

TFW in 2005 you were offered a $100K/yr job in Lebanon NH and wife wouldn't go and now you're divorcing her anyway.

Sorry.
Sounds like it hurts man

>It's fucking cold.
The cold keeps the riff raff out. It's good to be somewhere cold.

No but I know people who played lacrosse tourneys there

is that so errywhere, or mostly in southern NH?

Southern NH
And how does a Frenchie know about Southern Nh?

just looking for somewhere to relocate to
like Maine shoreline, but there are no boars to kill there

If I ever see you in Franconia Notch I will shoot you on sight. Fuck off, we're full.

seconding this

Do you have a visa and everything or just planning?

I have been fantasizing about Northern NH fo fucking years, glad to see there are others who share the same opinion

more than just planning

Too bad. I'll see you on Mt. Lafayette this summer. Might get some food at the common man afterwards. You're welcome to come along.

I'm moving there this summer. Come along

NH is turning blue very fast
'live free of die' is a meme at this point

its mostly fags from mass, vt, ct moving up because of the relatively cheaper taxes but they will turn the state into everything around it within 5-10 years

FUCK CLAREMONT

I like you tripfag

Pull that boat plug

Licorice buttplug

Vermont: the nicest looking out of these three by far
Shittiest Economy out of the 3 because extremely high cost of living due to faggoty liberal politics, only people moving to Vt are very rich liberal faggots that want to pretend they are farmers, so they keep the state pristine which entails policies that make it stupid to move there unless you are rich
NH: best economy of the three, pretty ugly for the bottom half from this though, land is much scrubbier and sandy until the top half when it gets mountainous, very desolate up there though and not much to do (which can be good or bad).
Maine: kind of like the shitty parts of NH but bigger, bottom half has somewhat of a functioning economy, above the coast its like Siberia though, more mosquitos than the other two, worst roads of the three, lots of liberal fags

Bottom half of the state is already lost. Manchester ranks highest in overdose deaths, coming straight up from the Lowell pipeline. North of Concord is solid, but you better enjoy being jobless or *very* underemployed...

Not really concerned with employment
I can live comfortably from money I make at home

>user is a camwhore

Not a terrible analysis.

If you are poor, stay the fuck out of Vermont. Some parts are lib, some are light red, but it's expensive.
Maine five miles from the coast resembles shooting locations for The Walking Dead.

south of concord is gay anyway
can't even hunt with a riffle

North of Concord/Upper Valley is california tier liberal
Dartmouth et al
you have to go to the top 3rd really in the white mountains where you might die of exposure any day of the year to find cool shit if you want to live like a mountain man, still very high cost of living though despite no income tax

Hanover is nice if you wanna pick up slutty Dartmouth chicks,

I see someone saw my post from last night.
I'm 29, and from NH. Here to answer questions.

Also the land of Maine is very different feeling than VT or NH, the forests are incredibly dense and most of the land is comprised of boulders and rocks and tons and tons of lakes
Its very strange land, much more hardcore than VT or NH

>Somerville
>cool
>posts Black Lives Matter on their City Hall

Somerville and all of MA really is faggot shit

Sunapee area is best.

Get out of my county.

No income tax? Made up a plenty in property tax. Just try to own a 100 acres....

Why is the super mountainous region liberal?
I'd expect it to be most conservative.
Maine is insane. Parts of it are extremely isolated. Hardcore is the right word for it
Look how empty it is

Somerville high school is cucked beyond belief
LGBT flag flying outside and a big anti trump banner saying "proud sanctuary city" or something like that
Also when my step mother moved there they made her give up her guns

Sunapee is for rich Boston boys
I know a hedge fund manager who lives up there and I went to the Sunapee yacht club
Place is full of millionaires

Seriously tho, that's probably ideal. Above Concord its cold and quiet - not much to do outside of the ski and lake towns. In the south the state splits on the Merrimack river - west is fertile nice land, east is scrubby sandy land with poor towns (stay out of Allenstown, Pelham and those south of Concord areas)

Maybe on the lake, go anywhere outside there and it get poor real quick.

-t. I live there.

Can you German/Irish filth stop ruining the English territories of basedness with your disgusting identity nigger politics? You've damaged everything else, just leave them the fuck alone.

You are talking far west of the state, bordering VT. Dartmouth College down to Keene. But the small towns are not horrible around there, and you get the amenities of the 'college towns' - I've many red friends in those areas.

I thought it was a tiny school with not many people? Either way, I'll take a humble country NH girl over some rich Dartmouth broad any day

Discussing fucking Mass in a NH thread. Neck yourself. Every true NH resident learns to hate Mass from birth.

I might move, can't tolerate statists anymore

but first I should polish my english, get fit, do better as freelance and increase my savings before the yolo of my life

how do normie NHers deal with FSP libertarian/ancap freaks?

I actually didn't, what was it?
And I what part of NH are you from?

The biggest problem with NH is young people here do not know how good they've got it.

We are having a major brain drain. We are probably going to surpass Maine as the state with the oldest median age within a decade. And it's all because Millennials are too fucking lazy to shovel snow and insist upon living in a coastal elite city where it's all automatically done for them. Well, that's Portland ME, not Portsmouth NH.

Living in NH really proves to you how libs have ruined absolutely fucking everything.

Mainefag here

I prefer to live in the middle of nowhere and northern Maine has provided me with many options for 100% white towns and settlements

They don't get out much, You never really see them aside from on the news where they shit up town meetings or their shitty cars with a bunch of shit written on them.

just wait until its the last good economy in the u.s.
millions of niggers, spics and pajeets will move en masse and demand diversity hire

It's the far west of the state that is 'liberal' - two colleges, Keene State in the south and Dartmouth in the mid-North that make it kinda liberal. The surrounding smaller towns are real nice tho - and you get the benefit of living near places to eat etc..

t. Have friends in Gilsum

>Why aren't you moving to New Hampshire Sup Forums?
Because I don't want the land I call home now to get less white.

Are free staters real? Damn I thought it was all a meme.
What you're saying makes me lose hope because I thought they'd be somewhat respectable conservatives but it just sounds like they're worse than SJWs, at least in character.
I like the way they vote though

Fuck that guy - from NW of Concord, ask away.

Tell me about free staters. Do you know or have you seen any?

It's 90.6% non-Hispanic white.

Free staters are very real, but they keep to themselves mostly unless you're a meter maid.

Porc Fest is where you wanna go if you wanna see some ancap spergery.

Before I google, what on earth is porc fest?

>Massachusetts
>Maine
>Vermont

It's been said on here for a while now that a New England Alliance is the most sound political goal for this board.

pioneers of that project must be batshit crazy, that's something you have to expect

it's a stupid idea until it's not, who plays it when it's stupid, must be somewhat stupid too

Don't know any - seriously native NH folk tend to keep to themselves - to me south NH seems more like Mass every time I go down there - and by that I mean loudmouth idiots that have to tell everyone their opinions at all times. Could be tons of them down there for all I know.

>just wait until its the last good economy in the u.s

That's literally going to happen. The age demographics alone will place NH at the cutting edge of automation deployments worldwide.

We already have this: youtube.com/watch?v=C3OhrWiVZrk

How many months of the year is it nice to be outside? How bad are the bugs in the summer?

Libertarian festival in northern nh put on by the free staters. It's ancapistan in real life.

It starts to warm up around late march, stays nice until mid October, November if you're lucky
Mosquitoes suck

I'm either moving there or out of the country

Free state in NH was a noble task, but now with Trump in office and the MAGA agenda being mainstream, they ought to let go of some of their lolbertarian limitations and welcome people with more religion in their alliance.

a libertarian event they do in free state project organizes to give an expirience to people interested/considering moving there

The Massholes are literally invading to escape their own political ideologies. But the kids go to college in Mass while their senior citizen parents stay in NH, so it's not help to us.

Holy shit I'm going to this
Just for the fun of it

Depends what you like - I fucking hate the heat, so basically its Sept to June for me. Bugs are killer tho - I mean, real bad. Black flies are the worst.