i.imgur.com/x8cwmQF.png
i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png
i.imgur.com/03GFnwq.png
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=GHEUsGhUtgg
youtube.com/watch?v=_84gBlRZwO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting this pic of Dio. One version with shulk and another with Zanza please

This crap should be in /rec/

Requesting any of these “Rear Window” movie covers with Chihaya as the photographer. Further instructions are in the same reference.
The references for each idol are here: imgur.com/a/Z1Rl4

Requesting Naru Narusegawa dressed as a stereotypical JRPG villain looking smug as fuck.

Requesting the greatest male in animu, Tamotsu from Akiba's Trip, jojo-posing.

Princess Nike - from Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii - as a Ryu monster girl and singing and making it rain.

Requesting Annie camwhoring using Mirai's Twitter account and Mirai freaking out over the comments/in general.

Requesting a Crossover of Toramaru from Rurouni Kenshin and Notari Matsutarō from Rowdy Sumo Wrestler Matsutaro both in a sumo match, possible grabbing the sides of each others mawashis. Full Color please.

Requesting lingerie yuri between Akiba's Trip politician and Sophia Nishikinomiya

Rishia giving a titfuck and getting sprayed by a massive cumshot as she cries out "fueee?!"

How about you draw your waifu doing laundry like the sweet thing she is

Requesting Naruko Yokoshima under someone's desk similarly to this image i.imgur.com/pAlw1X5.png

Wahlen eating a pineapple salad, smiling at the viewer while flipping the middle finger. Sort of as though he's laughing?

Was this still being worked on?

Requesting Cerberus, for the upcomming S2 of Shingeki no Bahamut. I hope she's in it.

Requesting Kite and Haseo violently wrecking Kirito through a parody of this Hi-Ougi/Mystic Arte youtube.com/watch?v=8RDa7-dYFv8

blog of the artist that did pic related?

Requesting Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell) and Saya (Namco X Capcom/Project X Zone) making a non-descript shota feel uncomfortable

A drawing of her swinging her rifle by the barrel like an axe (there's one on the stock) or brandishing a Ryobi power tool arsenal, complete with hardhat, gloves, and whatever other safety clothing please.

#
#
I'm not so sorry this time

Requesting asymmetrical docking/breast envy

I'd like a drawing of Merino please. Comfy or doing a prank for April Fools.

What would you consider a proper reference.

And like I said:
Ricooooo

Yame in a wedding dress, maybe aged up a bit to early 20s
Not sure if virgin killer would be good, but it certainly suits her character, as would teasing and suggestive lewds.

>twice as many requests as unique posters

What's going on?

WWD-tier shit I assume.

Wait really? I count 19/12

Its just shitposting.

When I wrote that it was 9 posters 18 requests, it's changed obviously though.

Requesting Saeko fighting zombies!

I'm pretty sure he's said he basically wants multiple viewing angles.

Requesting Lebe with LODS OF EMONE (TN: Loads of money.)

Requesting Saeko vs Nemesis.

Mishafag doing his civic duty and keeping the general alive during WWD.

Thanks! Tall girls do rule.

I'm requesting Rishia dressed up as the mighty thor.

Requesting color of Kobeni wearing lingerie.
>Lingerie Color: i.imgur.com/lYGHtEp.png
>Kobeni Color: i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg

Requesting Kajou dressed as Guzma and a perturbed Tanukichi in a Golisopod costume.

Requesting Yuyuko Saigyouji giving away a present like this other girl is doing.
With a c: face and the present must be a bomb. The more cartoony the bomb, the better. The bomb would look alright with only a blue/light blue bow, fuse must not be lit.

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Someone do a version of this with Yugi and Dark Magician Girl.

imgur.com/a/4jcfq

Requesting chimera abomination with Velvet's demon arm and Zephyrmon's left arm, Pixie's body/wings/horns, Oct's tentacle legs, Raynare's shoulder pads and wings to go with Pixie's, and Meiko's head/bra size

Requesting the girls from Blazblue Remix Heart dressed like a fantasy adventuring party and either engaged in combat with a monster or moving down a dungeon corridor. From left to right:
1. Kajun Faycott as a Wizard wearing robes and maybe holding a crystal ball or a tome
2. Mai Natsume as an unarmored or lightly armored Fighter wielding a spear
3. Makoto Nanaya as an unarmored Monk using her fists or tonfa
4. Noel Vermillion as a Rogue in leather armor holding a crossbow
5. Tsubaki Yayoi as a Priestess in chainmail holding a light weapon and/or holy symbol

/r/ing Yuuna and Hibiki shaking hands like in the title screen of X-men vs Street Fighter

Noire in a tightsuit on a motorcycle (black and blue Yamaha MT-10) holding a sword as well, OR her in a leopard-print bikini or the virgin killer sweater, pref. reverse style to imitate the 'Imai Style' bikini.

Requesting BB:

-Getting her throat slit.
-Getting her neck snapped.
I-mpaled by multiple spears
-Bleeding out crying for aid.

Requesting art of her.

Are you that fucking jealous and petty?

Tamamo cosplaying Fox McCloud please. Speaking of, in Krystal's tribal 'armor' wouldn't be bad but if you end up doing the Fox one, I would really want one of her using the Shine too. Taunting like "COME ON!" would be cute.
imgur.com/a/kn3pv

Requesting Domino wearing a bunnysuit, holding a carrot between her large breasts or drinking from a glass of wine and it dripping onto her chest.

A bunny suit with a tailcoat like this: i.imgur.com/x8cwmQF.png would probably fit her best, but any kind is fine.

Requesting the middle hand-holding image drawn with Midoriya Izuku and Uraraka Ochako. Their school uniform is fine, or casual clothing.

I want some lich tits drawn.
Even give her something sexy to wear. Make her shower, or bathe. Hell, have her in pajamas half-asleep.

It'd be kinda cute to see her with a scratch on her knee, maybe a bit of blood on it too, after she fell down and and is crying from doing one of those japanese school race competitions.

Actually requesting that for any other girl or maybe a pair who fell down from those 3 legged races.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters giving Mimibro-tan headpats like she were a pet cat on her lap, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Mimibro-tan:
i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png

Tamamo with an anime bandaid on her tail/ear

Requesting an embarassed Wiz in any of Isabella "Ivy" Valentine's get-ups.

Cute as fuck!

Holy fuck i did not expect a delivery so soon, thanks for the drawing drawanon.

Who's this hottie?

Karina at a fast food place (like with her friends or whatever) holding an onion ring and imaging being married to Kotetsu (Wild Tiger) and even having it on her ring finger. And to request Blue Rose, her wearing the virgin killer sweater or something to do with her ice powers.

Someone who needs to get rektd.

What'd she do

Exist.

Gonna need something a bit better than that

Requesting Nanai gagged up whatever the artist wants to piss off anti-gagfags.

Requesting Rebuild Shamshel taking a large dragon as a pet, bonus points if a bunch of knocked out smaller dragons are around him.

Play all of Fate/extra CCC or read up on it.

Akari

Requesting Darkness or Paladin unnerving an orc similarly to this image i.imgur.com/03GFnwq.png

Looked up a summary, she's already dead. What else did she do

Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

This idea wasn't bad: something along the lines of a gravure video or intro to an AV in her swimsuit - in, coming out, or midway in the water.
>desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg

Hijacked the shit out of the mooncell holy grail war and became the equivalent to a god there. And in the CCC manga she trapped the MC and sadistically abused him.

Mecha anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

Can I get Erika in Mashu's.Shielder's Dangerous Beast costume? My other idea includes something POV of her being seductive/suggestive inside her tank (imagine her arms around the viewer's 'neck' and on his lap) or wearing a wedding dress and at the altar, or in some sort of combat jumpsuit, and as if the armor was based on her tank Tiger II if you want to give her armor as well.

Stop baiting like a jackass

Sounds good to me, what's so bad about that?

Boss, Nuke, and Mucha as Expendables knockoffs as Paradise City from Guns N Roses plays in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=GHEUsGhUtgg

Someone's buttmad at BBfag and now he's shitposting him.
Before you ask, no, there isn't any reason.

Requesting NGE angels cosplaying as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 cosplaying as Wolzard.

That was anti-climatic

full_body
skirt_lift
high_heels
anal
handjob
tape_gag

There's seven and aside from different heads and most wearing stockings they look exactly the same. Go nuts!

Requesting Utaha doing the splits while Eriri glares at her with disdain.

/r/ing Malvina, full body and gagged with eye to eye length duct tape, please. Not sure if in a lewd pose or standing or sitting or daki style. Head band optional.

I'm still waiting for the CCC translation.

A new Total War Warhammer game is coming out! Is Warhammer cosplay okay to request?

I know someone got a delivery featuring Ai-kun from Macross Frontier as a tyranid.

Mikumo wearing various gags on a fashion runway!

why?

I thought he got an amazing delivery or something. Shame.

I would love to see this illustration from Date A Live vol16 of an older Yoshino and Kotori in color.
Any art of them as well would be much more than appreciated.

it's super cute

I think that's exactly why it's happening

Do you know which delivery it was? I must have missed it.

Same here, what is it?

Requesting this spongebob scene, but with Serval and Kaban (Bag) from Kemono Friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=_84gBlRZwO0

Put the kabans in the bag?

Oh, he got delivered from LIMW

LIMW?