German media is @ it again

So, the german public-service broadcaster ARD produced a movie called "Departure into the unknown".
This movies plot basically is a german family on their way to seek refuge in the """economic powerhouse""" called the South African Union because they are persecuted by the far-right authoritarian german government.
Oh and Europe is "in chaos" because of the right-wing movements or whatever.

So basically they made Europe the "facist shithole" and Africa is now the future paradise(?)

Well, nice meme movie if you ask me.

Triumph of the Will '18

Lol
I don't really care if leftist fall for that shit and go be slaves for the kikes and niggers

J U S T

Top kek.

And my TV license fees financed this.

Let me guess, the (((South African Union))) became a power house after they got rid of white people?

DAS RITE

>Leave one of the safest countries in the world to get away from "right-wingers"
>Move to South Africa to get robbed, raped and killed by niggers.
Sounds about right.

You're not deep enough into the leftists immersion. South Africa is the new Atlantis in this movie!

south africa became part of china

shit's so good you can almost taste the irony

Straight up propaganda lmao

kek Apefrica superpower! Eurocucks sure love dat niggerdik.

>ARD
only ones watching that either died in front of their screen or forgot to switch it off after they watched the news

Nearly half of your popualtion is nonwhite and you're already a superpower, you've beaten them to it. Dumb mutt.

The Jews are prepping their propaganda machines. This time they are going to agree and point out that Europe is becoming a shithole, but point the finger at right wing movements instead of the mass (((immigration)))

Europe is becoming a fascist police state, with the krauts leading ahead.

That will backfire. If we assume this movie is supposed to prep white flight from Europe into Africa, then whites will be in direct competition with blacks in structurally weak but fertile and resource rich areas of the world.
In one or two hundred years new states will form in Africa. In Europe the violent parts of the population had to be purged to erect prosperous societies.

I mean, they're half right. Europe will become a violent shithole thanks to all the third world animals flocking here, and Africa might be taken over by China, once the West is too weak to stop them. And you know they're not gonna fuck around with the niggers, the best they can hope for with the Chinks is getting killed off gradually, as opposed to all in one go. Africa might yet become a nice place to live, funnily enough. So there you go, the basic plot stays the same, just the reasons differ.

At least you have to admit that with his 2 wifes he adapted the north african culture pretty fast

>I mean, they're half right. Europe will become a violent shithole thanks to all the barbarians flocking here, and Carthage might be taken over by Vandals, once the Western Roman Empire is too weak to stop them. And you know they're not gonna fuck around with the Huns, the best they can hope for with the Goths is getting killed off gradually, as opposed to all in one go. Carthage might yet become a nice place to live, funnily enough. So there you go, the basic plot stays the same, just the reasons differ.

I could do one of these for the Umayyads, the Vikings, the Ottomans, etc, etc, etc. In short shut the fuck up and get ready for the blowback.

now im fucking angry pol im fucking angry i came to germany so i can escape fucking muslim shithole called turkey and i see this. do you know fucking what there is a mandatory tv tax in germany so i have to pay for this fucking shit ree

Die

Dude, maybe I'm just slow after the sparring session today, but what in the fuck are you trying to say here?

God I hope this happens irl.

Can they just die already? Their whimpers are starting to make me depressed.
At least we're getting Persia back.

Imagine being a literal slave to a bunch of fucking chinks holy shit how low can blacks go

The will of the German people is all that matters. If they do not have the will to save themselves, they shall perish.

Europe is always in the shit and always has been for at least 2000 years. Every time it is in the shit there is a massive carnage and then the cycle begins again just like it has the last 25 times. What is going on now is gg2ez compared to the 30 years war, the siege of vienna or the battle of tours.
Once you know your history you know what's coming.
pic semi related it's the Spaniards kicking the last Moors out of their peninsula.

>you have to go back

Nice b8

disgusting ...

>REFUGEES WELCOME!
But I'll only let you in if you give me a gf(female).

DEUTSCHLAND JA

Now I get you senpai.

And I agree. Hard times are coming, but it's nothing we haven't faced before. The Muslims and kikes think they have us on the ropes, that we're done for because of our low birthrates. Fuckers don't remember that we survived the Black fucking Death, after losing more than half of our population, while at the same time fighting off Muslim aggression. And we kicked their fucking arses. We are far from defeated.

Noticed that part about sparring? I'll be ready, body, mind and soul.

Just perfect!

HAHAHAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK

Fuck off fuck off fuck off

Do they start raping the locals soon as they arrive in their host nation ?

>Aus dem demokratischen Staat, der Deutschland einmal war, ist ein totalitäres System geworden, das Andersdenkende, Muslime und Homosexuelle verfolgt.
Sounds great.

J. U. S. T.

>Noticed that part about sparring? I'll be ready, body, mind and soul.
Good stuff man. Keeping us physically unfit is one of their greatest tools. Also, don't let memes here on Sup Forums get you down. England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales are countries that have had more rebellions, strife and civil wars than anywhere else on earth. Violent uprisings, brutal regime change and killing your neighbour for NO GOOD REASON on the battlefield is in our blood. We are silent just now but the tipping point will come.
And I'll say again, when the tipping point comes for Europeans, the world changes forever.

Plus the iceage. Dont forget white people survived the ice age like a fucking champ

>Andersdenkende, Muslime

Plot twist: this time the authoritarians are jews

i think they ment the russian powerhouse shelter

>Mutt meme
Dunno what you're talking about, tea nigger. This meme sounds pretty low energy and over all devisive desu. You must have binned your brain along with your balls, no-gunner.

What's happening now is different. In any of those times you're talking about, none of the population hated themselves and welcomed their replacement.

Also the Spanish only kicked the Moors out after the damage had been done.
Do you want Europe to be full of mulattos?

sounds like a thinly veiled pro-colonialism film - i'm sure Hitler would have approved

>Noticed that part about sparring? I'll be ready, body, mind and soul.
Got attacked by some meth head on NYE and I’m pretty ashamed of the way I handled it senpai, every instinct was bracing for a fight as he followed me but I didn’t have enough confidence in my ability to handle the raging meth head to fight back and ended up taking a couple blows to head before it fizzled out.
Want to sign up for boxing or MMA or some shit now, which should I go for you reckon?

Goddammit, this is precisely what I needed to end my day on the right note. Thank you, brothers, and good night.

At least you're off the breeding grounds.

Both are great, boxing is more structured, with proven ways to train someone to be a decent fighter. Just make sure to get a good coach, shop around. Also, going to the ground in a streetfight is dangerous as fuck, because you seldom fight just one opponent. The meth head might have "friends" around. You want to keep on your feet and no one has better footwork than a boxer. So I say become proficient in boxing first. Then get some grappling training, just to have it as a fall-back in case you can't keep the fight in the vertical.

And now I'm seriously fucking off to sleep, there's work to be done on the morrow.

>Nearly half
More like 35% most of which are Hispanic.

remember bro. losing a fight is totally ok. acknowledging weakness is ok. Getting better and more confident is ideal.

What is totally wrong is to say "wow things would have been a lot worse if I fought back" like a leftist cuck. I believe in you

Look on the people you see every day,do you think any of them has guts for it ? That they are not brainwashed beyond redemption?

People like that would get raped and murdered by Muslims in the future if they left their gated community without armed guards.

Best part is that they go to Namibia and South Africa, the only countries that are not complete shitholes.

fuk off mutt
fuk off jelly memeflag
why freund im way more capable than you to defend western civ

Zimbabwe is becoming Kangsland, too.