Where should I start?

Where should I start?

With the 95 Oshii movie.

Then you can stop.

You shouldnt.

Probably the first movie.

Then from what I hear, do SAC if you feel up to it.

People don't seem to like the rest at all.

i just tried to start it myself. watched the first movie, it was badass. then the next two in line. It got less good with each one. I'm not really interested in watching any more of it

Maybe at the beginning, dumbass.

>rogot body

Do the live action movie, followed by Arise

The first movie. SAC is maybe the best tv anime show ever made so go for that after. Just make sure you get good subs.

95, innocence, sac 2nd gig sss
idk about everything past sss

This

Arise OVAs -> Episode 9 and 10 of Arise: Alternative Architecture -> The New Movie

>everyone saying to start with the first movie
>never specify which version
I don't want to watch 2.0 if it's some George Lucas shit, but everywhere I look people seem to be torn on which version is better.

2.0 just adds some shit cgi where it wasn't even needed.

So it is some George Lucas shit. Original it is.

hey, don't bash revisions, they made Blade Runner the classic it is today, it depends on the reasons why they're done

Recently also started, went in the order of '95 movie > SAC 1st gig and now halfway through SAC 2nd gig

The new live action movie, of course.

wait, should I watch Innocence or not then?

the plot is a bit weird but the visuals and audio are top notch

I recently watched it for the first time and went '95 -> SAC 1 -> SAC 2 -> Innocence and I feel like I got more out of Innocence because I had a decent idea of who the characters were from watching SAC. Up to you really, it's in the '95 film's continuity rather than the SAC continuity.