Not my president!

According to the amazing Fact Checker blog at The Washington Post, Trump has made 1,950 misleading or simply false claims since being sworn in as President on January 20, 2017. That's an average -- average -- of 5.6 a day. Every day he has been President.

A quick bit of math suggests that Trump will go over 2,000 false claims for his first year in office sometime in the next week. It could happen even sooner than that if Trump decides to give another impromptu media interview; the Post counted 24 falsehoods in Trump's 30-minute interview with New York Times reporter Michael Schmidt over the holidays.

Other urls found in this thread:

treasury.gov/ofac/downloads/sdnlist.pdf
fortune.com/2017/12/14/trump-lies-new-york-times/
teenvogue.com/story/donald-trumps-biggest-lies-since-the-2016-election
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Washington Post

It's kind of tiring now. They split hairs over everything Trump says. What is wrong with those people? Where was this journalism when Obama was in power.

>the amazing Fact Checker blog at The Washington Post, Trump has made 1,950 misleading or simply false claims

That's nothing.
The super-ultra fact checker blog, at the Huffpo, has found 3,843 lies and false claims this year, from Trump.

Sheesh, washpost, are you even fucking trying????

look at all these outright lies just from the last few days!!!

Also some of their "debunking" is literally taking Democrats at face value. They lie just as much as anyone.

Lemme guess “wiretapping” and expensive acid wash was on the list.

At this point i think liberals just go from the point of reverse psychology, since Trumptards will do anything to just "trigger libtards", but themselves being just as much retared as libtards.

How many were falsified?

It's fucking retarded and splitting hairs.

1) he doesn't own vast majority of MSM to push HIS propaganda, so he has to use twitter. He is a media persona after all and Americans worship celebrities.
2,3) no idea about your domestic affairs

>The Washington Post
stopped reading here

And what the fuck the news has many times this past year published literal fake news. This shit makes me angry. Journalism is dead

One of my favorites.

Someone should go through Obamas shit and use the same standard of fact checking to show how fucking dumb this is

but but but, it is all FACT checked with the total truth? How dare you question the Washington Post? Whenever they list a lie, it IS a lie. Just look at Trump’s statements, it is all a lie. Like when Trump says that more than 2 million jobs were created since his elections, it is just not true... only 1.7 million were created from February to October! Lies!

Fuck off Merkel

>Misleading
Yeah ok

Dead as a horse.

You are just jealous of our truth loving chancellor.

Look how dishonest Trump is quoting Rasmusson polls instead of Nate Silver’s website who 100 percent accurateltly predicted Hillary’s election win in total votes.

That's a classic and hilarious.

Back when that happened last year, I actually got into an argument with a co-worker about that as she was telling people at the office how much Trump lies and used that as an example. When I mentioned that only an idiot or fool would take that comment literally I was kicked out of her cubicle by all the people huddled over her computer screen... amazing.

They are oblivious to how persuasion works, aren't they?

THE LEFTS ARE FULL OF AUTISTS TOO!

He's still lagging way behind CNN.

I thought she wiped it with a cloth.
That was seriously Clintons response when asked if she had wiped her server - "Do you mean with a cloth?"

Burgers dodged a bullet with that vacuous lying whore.

MSM would never make up a lie and try and cover it up all within minutes of releasing it.

It doesnt matter. Most burgers believe everything they are told.

>greatest president

Now catalog each instance of each news station's truthfulness in the same timeframe.

Is this just a huge thread of Shareblue and JIDF people stroking each other's dicks?

Of course he's not your president; you're German.

That's because no one actually reads the articles anymore other than the title and accept it as indisputable fact based on their opinion of (trusted) news brands.

>i have created more then 2 million jobs
>HE LIES, ITS ONLY 1.7 MILLION

>falling for the same fucking thing all the time

>When your fucking interns post a picture of "proof" Roy Moore diddles kids and the fucking idiots don't even notice that the "proof" looks forged.

>According to the amazing Fact Checker blog at The Washington Post

>Iraq has weapons of mass destruction

t. Washington Post fact checkers

You mean like every thread today? They don't even understand how obvious they are.

Funny part is they think they can unpill us by making shit up. Don't forget to SAGE

soomeone post the crime stats and how Trump is "forcing" (((them)))" to tell the truth

>german
>not my president
get the hell off my website, this place was made by Americans for Americans

The media would never collaborate false news.

>Washington Post

Stopped reading.

So they lied? I don't even know how the fuck they are trying to spin it. Just because he didn't say the exact number its false?

treasury.gov/ofac/downloads/sdnlist.pdf

They did the same thing when Obama was in power. Difference is that he didn't lie nearly as much.

He lives in these people’s heads absolutely rent free.

Why are they bragging about all the "claims" they've made about Trump? Shameful.

They knew they would be stating his facts were false before he even uttered them. There were weeks leading up to the debates and the dems constantly went on about their fact checking. It was a setup ploy from day 1.
When the people saying their fact checking is spot on also coin the term "alternative facts" there is a conflict of interest.

That fat kike (((author))) writes 3-5 anti Trump articles for CNN every day. Apple pimps him in their news feature on iOS.

>Propaganda exists

Wew lad quite the discovery you made there

>They lie just as much as anyone.

They lie more. 80% of Americans get a tax cut. 17% think they will. All Democrat lies.

LMAO Hans. We like how you weak Eurofags care so much about our superior American politics. And you should. Your country is weak like a little baby and adds nothing to the world.

'A thief believes that all people are thieves'. or in this case, 'A liar believes that all people are liars'

no wonder the world class douchebag likes to repeat 'fake news'

How many times has CNN said "muh Russia" in 2017?

I would just like to know how the (((fact checkers))) wipe that away.

btw...die already motherfucking boomers

"Misleading or outright false statements"

Although it may not matter much to people like you, most people are actually quite tired of Trump's eternal bullshitting.

It can be debated weather or not he's the least popular president in US history, but he certainly unpopular. You might disagree with what the washington posts writes, but there are many neutral sources that supports their claim. Even if the real number isn't as high as 5.6 false claims a day, even 2.5 false claims/day is still way too much.

> Democrats lie more

Think again nigger. (Inb4 MUH FAKE NEWS)

fortune.com/2017/12/14/trump-lies-new-york-times/

that doesn't excuse your lying pos president, motherfucking boomer

Hey I am a boomer and not far away from retirement, so you young folks get on the payrolls to help fund social security. We did it for the generation that came before us, and you will get money from the generation that comes after you. Don't be a neet or weirdo.. get on those payrolls and earn a living!

Sure it's not your president, you're in germanistan.

>mainstream news do not print pure fiction
right out of the gate they're living in a fantasy and peddling lies

>Superior ameritard politics

THIS FAGGOT ACTUALLY BELIEVES IT.

Oy vey! Trump is always correct. Remember to put Israel first like based god emperor trump says.

you're the exception to the rule

(((fact checkers)))

Jeez the brainwashing worked wonders on this one

>Although it may not matter much to people like you, most people are actually quite tired of Trump's eternal bullshitting.

Well, then find an ACTUAL lie in the 1950 statemenrts the Washington Post lists...we can wait.

>It can be debated weather or not he's the least popular president in US history, but he certainly unpopular.

Majority backs him according to Rasmusson... the only pollsters which accuratelty predicted the election.

They literally said it wasn't a lie. You want them to suck his dick like you do too?

>Trump: "muslim crime has exploded in belgium, it's a hellhole now!"
>Fact checker: "in reality it has grown only 35% since 2014 so it hasn't really exploded, and belgium has a great standard of living so it's not a hellhole"
>Fact checker: "we rate this claim PANTS ON FIRE"

repeat x 6000000

What the fuck happened to journalism? This is just sad.

But they still lacked it as mostly false you mong. They’re still lying cunts.

Eurocucks real sour he dropped the corporate tax rate to compete globally.

>they did this with Obama
That's fucking bullshit and you know it. The media never questioned anything he did, or the results of his actions. They never spent even one minute trying to find anything false.

Most of the left's claims of lies are actually truths.

Trump says Obama wiretapped him, the left says it's a lie, it turns out to be true but the left doesn't want to say anything bad about Obama so it means Trump lied.

I just like the line “not my president”, it is soooo funny,

>Marked mostly false not lie that counts as a false claim.

Problem is that they classified it as "mostly false"

Cause you’re an asshole bitchmade punk.

The shills are salty today

>A quick bit of math suggests that Trump will go over 2,000 false claims for his first year in office sometime in the next week. It could happen even sooner than that if Trump decides to give another impromptu media interview; the Post counted 24 falsehoods in Trump's 30-minute interview with New York Times reporter Michael Schmidt over the holidays.

If your claims of Trump's lies are true... How come he has been right about everything?

The nerve of these people talking about polls after the election victory predictions.

Just testing you to see if you're one of the fanatical leftists that can't take a joke.

>only 35 percent

well, that is nothing, it has gone up 120 percent in Germany and our gov calls it “stable”

Fucked Merkels pussy today?

Welp this convinced me, I'll be voting for the party of wetback importation and aiding. Based Mexibros, their big Hispanic families will help us rebuild America XD

This low tier manipulation works on a lot of people. I use it to my advantage when talking to normie sponges. The corporate media and public education has installed many dials and knobs in these people's brains, you just have to know where to look and you can use them too.

>1,950 efforts to meme America into greatness

Sounds like political leadership to me.

>Has a list of almost 2000 lies

>Show me a lie

I can't imagine what it would be like being so horribly close-minded.

teenvogue.com/story/donald-trumps-biggest-lies-since-the-2016-election

Washin-
*Flashback*
PewDiePie is a nazi
Oops he just took "LOL JK" too far

yeh genius - the top bit says "mostly false"

>Nate Gold and his company 538 have the best record on polling!

Muslim crime was low so it doesn't take much to increase it

serves em' right for not even giving him a chance... from day one it was just "OMG a fucking white male president!?"

>most people are actually quite tired of Trump's eternal bullshitting

pah, most people are used to perennial liars as politicians. how the fuck do you think Clinton ever got that far (setting aside blatant corruption for a second)?

>Off by 1%
>Shows trump lying about unemployment saying it's 20% while it's less than 10%

Wew lad didn't even have to do anything to debunk that shit.

Nigger most Europeans supported Bernie aka a white male

Bernie is a commie kike

I gave up after the 40 “lies”... look at pic related. They are pretty much all true. The Washington Post are essentially creating a list of true statements they dislike... then comment them to subjectivrlt declare they hate fhe statement, so it cannot be true. It is ridiculous.

I mean Jesus, look at pic related. It is objectively true that Trump was trying to win the electoral college while not caring about the public vote... while Hillary truly did not focus on Northern states because she was trying to get into the large media outlets.