What is Kazuma's endgame?

what is Kazuma's endgame?

Raping Magameme

Housetraining Aqua

He'll change his name to Rance in a few years.

He lacks the armaments.

New demon king

He has literally said that he wants a harem ending.

defeating the demon king and being reborn in medieval not-earth with cute female rulers whose "lands" he gets to "conquer" having not-megumin, not-darkness and actual aqua as his harem

Being reborn in a rich family with a cute not blood related little sister

He's not cute enough.

Dying

Can't rape the willing

He's one of those faggot MCs who don't realize how good he's got it until it's gone.

What?

The only thing separating Kazuma from Rance is virginity.

Rance fucked at 14 I think

Boobs

He can just steal a magic sword from someone.
Chaos is one of the only magical swords who can harm the demon king in the Rance universe, incidentally.

Apparently the rules of heaven can emprison a goddess in a human shell.
I think he's going to use the wish to ascend to godhood, that's the kind of greedy thinking he probably think he can get way with.
Now if he brings the other sluts with him or if he fucks eris we're not sure.
If he's the biggest asshole, he wishes for aqua to stay a mortal while he takes her place as a deity.

What's Sora's endgame?

I'd say Kazuma is plenty cute enough.

oh you sweet innocent child

>dies right at the beginning of vol2
>gets offered the opportunity to live a happy, careless life in Japan
>chooses to go back to fantasy australia instead
ok

Shut up
He's a grower not a shower

At this rate I think Megumin is more likely to rape him,

Then god trolls him and turn her into a dumb girl

>has Darkness in his room ready for fucking
>ruins the mood on purpose

what is wrong with this man

>he wishes for aqua to stay a mortal while he takes her place as a deity.
Fucking brutal. She deserves it

Reposting from the megumeme thread because it's all lewds as usual

Okay faggots, you're now sitting in front of Aqua because you died fapping or something equally pathetic, and you're about get ported to Axel with one object or skill to help you fight the Devil King.
Do you bring the idiot goddess or do you wise up and actually bring a special snowflake power/weapon like Kyouya?
Personally I'd bring something /k/razy like a spell bazooka or a magic tank and be an artificer.

Having a better anime

Give me superb explosion magic and I'll be on my way

Ending his garbage show

Gate of babylon

I'd ask for some kind of sly loophole to abuse the "game" system.
Like no level cap and a linear experience curve, slow regen but no cap on mana reseserves or something.
Might ask for aqua's powers.

But with explosion magic

Eris' bra pads

A stando sounds good.

quads
meguslut
best post

>Like no level cap and a linear experience curve
>not no level cap with exponential growth
It's like you don't even want to be broken

Marrying Iris, what else?

>Do you bring the idiot goddess or do you wise up and actually bring a special snowflake power/weapon like Kyouya?

But user I am the special weapon.

He's a NEET. He has no endgame other than to make enough money that he never has to work again.

>explosion
Fuck you and your little autist. I will make my way stabing people with fucking swords

Rance is way more of a scumbag than Kazuma.

>wants sword
>doesn't take unlimited edge works
You sound like a boring person

>STAH PRATINUM; ZA WARUDO on Verdia
>onlooking adventurers just see him get blasted back to his castle

Alternatively
>pursue the art of EXPLOSIONS with Megumeme using KEELAH KUWEEN

Beat the dAEmons and be reincarnated as a han im the human world with Aqua as his (pregnant) wife.

Gate of babylon has booze and money too.

Get off the internet, Aqua

LN Kazuma was less trash than anime Kazuma.

He's also a way more better character then Kazuma

RARE
A
R
E

Which only means Kazuma will have to become much more of a scumbag over time. He already has the true gender equality thing down though.

She already sucked his cock while he was dead.

Thats why I love Aqua. We have to much in common.

>We have to much in common.
>to
Truly

>just bring a mecha
Why didn't I think of that? I doubt even Hansu could melt magic space metal.

Kazuma will be the new Demon King.
He will have a harem.
Megumin and Wiz will be in the harem.
Megumin will insist that she's the Demon King.
Darkness will be a general/sex slave for Kazuma's army.
Wolbach will be a cat girl and join his harem.
Aqua will go back to heaven and continue to send NEET into fantasy australia to get back at Kazuma for bullying her.
Chris will be conflicted about if she should hate the new demon king and will try to convert Kazuma, only to get bullied every time.

>A women wrote the script for this game

Makes me smile every time

She actually left before that. Sengoku was the last game she wrote.

>he doesn't make all the crimson demons except for Yunyun his chuuni concubines
Shit end

You know Chris is Eris, right?

Wouldn't it eventually run out of power?

Does Kazuma have deep psychological problems with women? It sure seems like it, that why he lashes out at them? Wasn't one of the reason he became a NEET because his childhood friend promised to be with him, but decided to shack up with her senpai? Author should def expand on this toward the end, could save the novel from being basic slapstick to more of a redemption and recovery type of story.

>Wasn't one of the reason he became a NEET because his childhood friend promised to be with him, but decided to shack up with her senpai?
I don't really remember that.

When megumin confesses and they almost fuck he talks about how much of an awful person he was in Japan though.

>Does Kazuma have deep psychological problems with women?
Nah, women are just shit.

Fucking konosuba, early volumes go out of their way to purposefully skewer and mock LN tropes only for it to end up with a typical LN will they won't they noncommittal romance subplot.

He turned into a neet because his childhood friend/crush was walking home with some other dude.

Its a reference to Subaru's reason for becoming a NEET. The double joke is they were probably both gunning after the same girl and saw the other one with her

he's once asked his parents to divorce and marry someone with a young daughter so he could have a non blood-related imouto

his father beat him up

Where's it say that, I don't remember.

Kazuma and megumeme are essentially dating.

Darkness only exists to be a pervert joke, aqua's a retard, and iris is an imouto.

The only other hypothetical person to do shit with is Chris and I don't really think that'd happen.

>Tfw there are people that dont agree that Aqua is best girl

>a woman wrote Rance
What the fuck? She must be some kind of freak, to what extent was she involved?

user, women are the lewdest

You realize a woman wrote Konosuba also

That smile... I have a sudden urge to protect it...

Anyone else?

konosuba isn't a rape galge

Not that user, and I can't remember for sure but it might have been when he went on a long monologue to Megumin about how pathetic he was in Japan as a way to cheer her up about having killed Wolbach.

Ill hunt it down but he saw his crush riding on the back of some delinquents bike Subaru and became a Neet after.

Yea that's what I was talking about too. I don't really remember him saying that, just how much of a deceptive neet he was.

Maybe I just have shit memory.

The sad part is they maybe do after Kazuma's death

Because women are so sexually repressed in Japan and a decent portion of the world too for that mater, most of them compensate by having some of the most fucked up fetishes imaginable.

>he's once asked his parents to divorce and marry someone with a young daughter so he could have a non blood-related imouto
>non blood-related

She was the writer for all the games until. She was also the one that created Rance's character.

What is the appeal of this character? This is just like that time everyone liked Kuroneko and I did't understand.

patrician taste

>do you wise up and actually bring a special snowflake power/weapon like Kyouya
>wise up
>like Kyouya

Only if I like having my shit stolen

>kirino faggot
>doesn't understand
checks out

Do you think that women have 0 sexual urges too?

A women also wrote Kodomo no Jikan, one of the most controversial loli manga/anime

To be fair though, he was clever enough to say
>"No restrictions on gear? Give me the best sword in the game then"

Kirino was cuter tho

stop it stop it STOP IT
women are CHASTE and MORAL

Volume 5

>Yunyun’s announcement about having my child, and now this. Is my popular period really here?

>My past bittersweet memories flashed in my mind.

>My first crush was my childhood friend who told me in primary school ‘let’s get married after we grow up’.

>In the summer of middle school, I saw her sitting on the back seat of a delinquent sempai’s bike. I couldn’t describe the feeling that came over me, and I didn’t go to school anymore, spending my time in online games.

>After that, I forego sleep in order to exterminate monsters day and night, and reached a status where the people who didn’t know about me were in the minority…

>I spent the most important time of my life in self torture, wasting my youth and school life. And now, I am sitting shoulder to shoulder to a beautiful girl and holding her hand.

>women are CHASTE and MORAL

t.3DPD

I ask to be reincarnated as a loli.

Then I defect and join the dark army, since noone would ever try and harm a loli.

But not clever enough to wish it be bound to his soul. But then again

>Kazuma uses Steal ability.
>Instead of Gram, Kyouya's soul is now in possession due to the sword and soul not being exclusive from each other

That might not work out well either.

We're talking about 3D women, not the pure, unrealistic and superior anime girls.

Realistically something like
>dies heroically defeating the demon king
>nexus scene with eris
>laments he didn't get to live on to enjoy the world
>realizes during the dialogue that he actually enjoyed his time on that world
Then he'd probably get some bullshit send resurrection instead of reincarnating.

What else is there?