Kemono Friends

What if Serval didn't show up at the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/映像
pastebin.com/mnzbvFm7
crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2017/04/01-1/feature-why-it-works-five-pitches-for-kemono-friends
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It would be pretty sad.

DELETE THIS NOW!

An impossibility I will not consider.

Worldwide mass suicide would happen.

If you go look at the wikipedia for 映像 it mentions pretty much every kind of video you can think of.
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/映像
>映画 、 ビデオ映画 、 テレビ番組 などの業界や、その作品(コンテンツ)自体などを全般的に 映像 と呼ぶ。

Movies, OVAs, TV Programs etc. industries and their works themselves (content) are generally referred to as video (映像).

Why the fuck they used clip when to any English speaker that means short video I have no idea.

Servals are all piled up in a bird cage

For you.

Kaban would travel the world making new friends and eventually forget about her. Until one day she comes across Serval again but doesn't have any time to spare for her because of all her new friends.

Hakase is very kashikoi.

I was expecting several episodes back the series would end with her Serval Jump-ing directly onto the bus. This was just as good.

Last one, i don't have the heart to put the drown servals right now.

Does anyone have the well drawn image of serval with her ass to the viewer and her tail curled around her privates? It's been deleted from pixiv and all the boorus. I need it for... medical reasons.

I really want to see some fish friends and shit next season.

WTF man pile up some soil to get a little hill before building a jail in heavy floodded areas.

>Drowned servals

Idon'twanttoliveonthisplanetanymore.avi

Shin hakken!

Hoping for an octopus myself.

Kaban met a water-based friend. I'm sure she would help out.

It would be really sad ending, but still good, I think.

Are they off the boat yet?

Kemono Friends is this season’s biggest surprise by a longshot. Having outdone massive franchises like Attack on Titan in Nico Nico Douga views and selling out three printings of its first volume within a week of its release is no small feat. Especially when you consider that it’s a 3DCG anime based on a mobile game that’s no longer in service, made by ten people over the course of 500 days and with a budget so small they had to cut corners to the point of not even rotating the wheels of a bus in the series’ opening sequence.

Name your three favorite Friends, in no particular orded. Let me go first:

Bag
Toki
Savanna Slug

> based on a mobile game
It's not.

I cried

Who else was on the boat with serval?

Are you showing us the first draft of your new article for KnowYourMeme?

Who needs to get off when you have friends?

It also wasn't made by ten people over the course of 500 days.

Depends on whether or not chip Boss can still transmit to other Friend. If not then she'd be stranded until starvation or some sea-faring Friend appears.

Yeah it was, It was a secondary product to advertise it. The game got shut down due to low numbers a few months before the release of the show

Is this show post-apocalyptic?

Serval
Kaban
Tsuchinoko

Kek.

>based on a mobile game
Well memed.

serval
wolf
and all of PPP

Why do people come into these threads and try to tell us shit like they know more about the franchise than we do

I have to believe this is people memeing at this point. Unless its your first time in these threads you would already know the game, anime and manga were all developed separately at the same time as part of a multimedia franchise where in all the products reinforce and advertise each other while being distinct from each other.

Please read the interview before posting bullshit.
pastebin.com/mnzbvFm7
> Kadokawa: it is only by chance that the game came about first. (Released March 2015). There are people who claim that 'it's based on a game' when that is not the case. The game was thought of as a part of various offerings. "Kemono Friends" is a big project that comprises of various media formats.

EVERYONE
We just don't know, but it may as well be.

10 people, 500 days is also another meme.

>all of PPP

But, that's not fair.

Shoebill
Otter
Emperor

We all did.

I'm interested

Marigay is so fucking gay.

Cephalopod or jellyfish?

What if Serval falls in the ocean?

they are all equally cute, could you choose just one?

Axolotl

Whoa

Why do people keep putting tsuchi on the boat, as if she wasn't literally so reclusive people think they're not real.

Japan chose Penetration Penguin.

Who's taking custody of the kids?

Because she like research? So exploring the outside world seems like it'd make sense.

Tsuchinoko has spirit of explorer though.

As expected of god.

She could have been dragged along by the cat due to curiosity.

Season 2 is twelve episodes of pedaling the bus raft to the next island while meeting aquatic friends along the way.

She was very interested in uncovering the secrets of the island and very likely would be currious about a whole new island more than anyone except Kaban.

Could say the same thing about all the Friends though.

She likes discovery and she likes Kaban. She's also not that reclusive, she even went to the party at the amusement park.

This isn't related to KemoFre but my favorite one.

this is tanoshii alright

Not bad. I didn't expect a human to endure a couple of rounds with the great Arai-san.

are there any lesbian friends?

I like how Ritz made Awai and Nodoka look pretty much the same without color.

I liked how she gave up on the hat after the long 11 episode of chasing. They are all such good girls.

There was even a gununu. Arai-san a supercute.

>you will never bap Arai-san in the face with a broom
>you will never subsequently be mauled by an angry Arai-san
>you will never nudge a passed out Arai-san out your house with the wooden end of the broom you beat her up with

I guess sandstar can fall on a family of animals and so you'd have a yuri family.

Friends evolving to showcase humanity's bad side when?

No they're animals

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2017/04/01-1/feature-why-it-works-five-pitches-for-kemono-friends

This guy just totally doesn't get it at all. He should have just written 全然わからん and posted Jaguar.

The Friends are too innocent for such things.

Serval
Red Fox
Tsuchinoko

Only the ones that were previously male, since they prefer females of course.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

Kaban
Serval
Boss

They're all lesbians but they don't know about it.

Is there a list of panties worn by each friend?

>Boss
>friend

Wake up as tsuchinoko's girlfriend, what do?

>There’s also the fact that slice of life shows are just a hard sell in general
It's not even SoL. I guess you could say it was episodic in a way but they were always progressing further on the adventure with episodes interweaving.

How does this make you feel?

kill myself

Kashikoi
Sugoi
JAPARICOINDA