Bakabt is dead

bakabt is dead

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_C._Parker
torrentinvites.org/f36/animebytes-ab-anime-2017-review-208416/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Check the date you retarded piece of shit.

Even if it wasn't April Fools, I haven't used that site in about 5 years.

AB is enough for me.

Should have signed up at AB. I sent in my resume and CV,and now I have a phone interview coming up. I think the fact I used LaTeX really put me over the top.

>Today
It's legit.

Too bad AB has taste on par with MAL.

>Trusting anything on April 1st

Today really is my least favourite day.

How the fuck does a torrent tracker have "taste"?
Like nigga, just download what >>you like.

What the fuck? You go to AB to download anime, not to whatever else you want to, you retarded faggot.

>click on 'penis enlarger'
>now browsing bakabt

>Public Trackers

oh goy

Sure, and I've got a really cheap bridge here you could buy.

They do this every April 1st.

BakaBT is fucking cancer on April 1st.
Do they actually think they are funny by making the site unusable once a year?

>unusable
>literally just one click

Not on mobile (my computer is rip).
Last year not even on desktop could I use it.

Why the fuck would you even try on a mobile? Get a fucking cheapo laptop.

LaTeX has some nice resume classes but I don't think most people care unless you're applying for a job in academia or something.

Works on my machine

Sent via Tapatalk

>just straight up lie about shit
>APRIL FOOLS!

This day is fucking cancer now. Remember when the Internet wasn't as popular and April Fools Day was just a pranking day? What the fuck does lying about everything have to do with pranking?

>click on 'penis enlarger'
Why would you need one?

Good.
I downloaded too much in my youth without seeding and now that I want to seed and improve my ratio it doesnt let me so fuck them.

Epic reddit reference bro

You're not very smart. BBT is a public tracker. You never needed to seed at all

Are you sure? I remember they sent me a message to my account inbox telling me I cant download until I upload and my ratio was fucked. 90% sure that was a thing. Didnt stop you from downloading as you could log in to search then log out and download

Yeah it's a public tracker.

What a lazy prank. If you're just going to do the most generic thing possible why even bother?

BakaBT is the perfect partner for neo-Sup Forums, sucking that Funimation cock.

Why the fuck does their taste matter? It's a freaking tracker, you just use is to download the stuff. Same goes for MAL, their tastes doesn't matter, only their database does.

They explicitly tell you in the FAQ that you don't need to make an account

How do I download shit off BBT now? I can't get to the torrent file.

Fuck.

Never mind, I'm retarded.
I didn't bother clicking any links and that seemed to direct you to the original page.

>You're not very smart. BBT is a public tracker.
That is correct.

>You never needed to seed at all
You do need to seed, but you are not absolutely forced to do so. They try to have people seed, but recognize there are some fans who cannot. That's why they allow downloads as well as searches without accounts for those who are desperate enough to do so. Of course, there are people who abuse the system, but just like public social welfare, the system remains available for those who need it and is not restricted just because some people abuse it.

That only seems to work if you're registered and logged in, otherwise clicking links gives you the forum thread.

What's AB?

I don't even have an account though.
Just click on the 'Penis enlarger' link and it should work.

Also for some reason I can't connect to their tracker so I still can't download shit.

I remember when it used to be called something other than bakabt

but I can't remember what the other name was now

Okay, it seems replacing 'april' in the trackers with 'march' fixes it.

Jesus, what a terrible April fools' prank. I just want to watch my cartoons.

Oh, okay. I checked the ad URLs, but they actually seemed legit so it didn't occur to me to click on them.

I don't get it

boxtorrents. Don't know why they changed their name to mean stupid in another language. Idiots

that was it. There was some stupid drama whereby the guy who owned boxtorrents didn't have much to do with running it, and the guys who ran it alleged that the owner was skimming money off the top. So they lifted the source code and made their own site.

nyaa.se

Retard.

You're a dumb shit, the quote has nothing to do with reddit.

It's a reference to this guy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_C._Parker

>nyaa.se
is only good for current individual episodes.
Bakabt is better for older, long-over shows.

>fuck is the third word in all three of these replies
Not even trying to hide it, samefag-kun.

At this point in time, Nyaa is actually better for old shows as well. BT will serve you with SD shit and 2005 "typesetting" while on Nyaa it is possible to get a BD reissue encodes and things like that.

Only faggots that have their applications at AB rejected would say something like this.

AB IS better than both, but I never cared enough to submit an application. Having to worry about my upload:download ratio is just too much effort for me to keep up on for a hobby.

Boy are you thirsty!

>apply for an account
>months go by and it's not even reviewed
>get an invite from an user
>application is accepted the day after
Now I'm on my last chance since my acc has been deactivated for inactivity 3 times.

What did you even expect? Muh private trackers are always this cancerous, not a single exception among them.

How old are you, really? No, honestly, I'd like to know.

Because for the entirety of my 26 years, April's Fool jokes have always been, "Hey sweetey, I'm pregnant!" or "Sorry, bud, grandma died." or "I just got in a car accident, my bad!" or "Google invented an AI, talk to it here!"

It's always been nothing but dumb lies. So, seriously, how fucking old are you? Because you sound like a kid, and you have to be 18 to use this site.

>private trackers
>willfully subjecting yourself to some autists powertrips and authority fantasies

No, thanks friendo, I would literally rather buy the dub on DVD.

Are you fucking serious? AB is extremely lenient compared to other trackers. Deactivation from inactivity occurs at 3 months. You're a lazy fucker if you can't sign in once every 3 months. Getting a good buffer on AB isn't hard at all. All airing anime episodes are free leech, not to mention literally every 1080p release on the site is freeleech all the time. If you can't maintain a good upload:download ratio on AB you're an idiot.

Advanced search is for registered users.

>airing anime episode is free leech

just like every public tracker

>1080 release is freeleech

just like bt

>make people waste their time
>so funny
How is this a prank? Shitting in the middle of the kitchen is not a prank, it needs to be funny.

>You're a lazy fucker if you can't sign in once every 3 months.
Any responsibility is too much responsibility.

The difference is you're guaranteed seeders on virtually everything on the site. Also, public trackers won't have multiple releases for a single anime. And there isn't any chance of transcodes either. No matter what you say, you can't justify a public tracker over a private one.

How slow are you?

Anyway, they fucked up the coding for that shitty gag, which could send you to an infinite loop of redirects to the fake site. It also broke some of the Javascript.

Also, seems like the tracker has been down all day. So yes, they were partially dead today.

torrentinvites.org/f36/animebytes-ab-anime-2017-review-208416/
garbage, don't bother

>Because for the entirety of my 26 years
Fuck off, newfag.

I wanted to download an older series today but I need to reenable my AB account and BT is down. Fuck it.

>possible
Yes, it is possible, good luck finding any old show though, even 2010 is scarce now, there are either no torrents or only dead ones.

>don't sign in for 3 months 3 times over the course of a year because I'm seeding and I don't remember the site at all except when I want something in particular (I'm not much of a forum person)
>hop on IRC to ask to be reactivated
>nope

I mean, I understand they want a community, but kicking seeders out because of "site" inactivity is just dumb.

Go to sleep, it's 3 AM

Mate, I can get stuff faster from tpb than my "country's" private tracker site. It's uploaded sooner too, almost all private trackers get their stuff from public. There is no exclusive content for private trackers.

Fuck their community; it's shit, but like I said, you're extremely lazy if you can't log in once in a 3 month time period. You should just download seasonal shit to help prevent deactivation. You can set up RSS feeds to dl them automatically if you want, too. There's no reason for your account to be deactivated, unless you're a casual and don't watch a lot of anime.

>pic related

>need more money
>never open the donations
do they open this up? it's always closed everytime i check

>Go to sleep
Kéne

What if I don't want to apply to a fucking site like it's some kind of job?
What then?

It just seems retarded to jump through hoops for something I already basically have covered.

Literally why do you want an account if you don't even login to download anything in 3 months.

And getting upload credit is so easy that some times I can't decide if people are just too dumb to use the forums and the reward threads people are setup or if they already have enough upload credit and no one uploads because there's no point for them.

Nyaa used to be ok but as of late I can barely find anything that is over a year old and isn't from a major sub group or a popular show and is well seeded. AB never has this issue.

>Literally why do you want an account if you don't even login to download anything in 3 months.
What part of that reply chain gave you the impression that I want to join their site?

Unfortunately, I am a normie, with a job and a family, and that leaves little time for chinese cartoons.
I just don't remember the site exists at all, and when I do, I just remember I'm seeding some of their torrents.

Like I said, I understand their inactivity rules but they're too strict about it.

So the 'april.bakabt' tracker is still not working for me, I know that changing it back to 'march' fixes it for now but I am wondering if this is really a prank or an actual problem.

I can understand that, since you have a family and all. At least you're not just a lazy piece of shit, like this guy.

this

>Getting this upset over how anons torrent anime

autists like you should be purged

You only need to log into your account for it not to be disabled, not actually download something. Also if you set AB with the mail use on your phone and you'll receive a warning when your account is close to being deactivated.

Not upset. Just arguing the point that private tracker > public tracker.

Well, I lost my account from inactivity once and from then on I download my cartoons without an account, much easier and I don't have to worry about anything anymore.

underage

so private trackers are for the super elite?

Except whether or not the anime you want is seeded or not. Or whether you can find a certain release you want. Or whether your 720 and under encodes are transcodes or not.

If i recall correctly you can just search the anime you want and add Bakabt on google and usually get to the torrent page thus circumnavigating around that.

Not having at least one go-to private tracker is dumb, but I still get 95%+ of what I download from public trackers or via usenet, and that rate has only risen over time.

The best part about that is the search seems limited to hentai torrents. Well played Bakabt

>muh sekrit club
>maduka and AB
>even casuals can access them without any effort
So much of it being "sekrit".

Well, so far, I've never failed to find what I need, if I ever do in the future I might agree with you but for now private trackers are just for show imo.

jokes on you, I stream my animes and have perfect photographic memoryso I can rewatch it in my head

same, only dumb people rewatch stuff, that is a fact

I like how you're trying to act old but are only 26.

>they use common stock phrases! must be same-fag!
Retard. The damn IP even went up after I posted.

Just because your country's private tracker is shit doesn't mean any thing.