Robot x Laserbeam

Chapter 3 is up on MS. This is going as predictably as possible so far.

I guess I'll dump the chapter.

Is this a fucking golfing manga?

What a waste of everyone's time holy shit.

A cute

And that's all. I probably could have gotten away with not reading this chapter without losing any understanding of what happened.

>JUMP
>Aomine
> and shitty glasses

Wow, who would have thought, only instead of gayhoops they're gay golfers now

>let me introduce myself
>I'm Aomine with ugly eyebrows

Robot's friend reminds me of all the Seirin players not named Kuroko and Kagami in the first year

The cat guy had some personality. I don't remember anything about the other benchwarmers though.

This is so painfully generic and by the book.

Koga (the cat guy) was a second year.
Only first year outside of the duo who got anything was Furihata. He was a coward.

Robo's and Fake Aomine's rivalry kind of remind of Hikaru and Akira from Hikaru no Go. Someone who is a novice and genius at the same vs someone who has talent but is still weaker than the MC. The only difference is that Robo's genius is %100 his own from his methodical cold calculated personality.

It's predictable but I love this kind of shit

Sad.

Part of the problem is the pacing. Since anybody who has seen more than 20 anime is well acquainted with this type of story, the first 3 chapters have done little to entice the reader with something interesting. Once they actually get into matches it might be better, but that seems a long time away. For now we have to deal with "plz join muh klub" when it's not interesting to read and you know he will end up joining anyway.

>Why do you play ___________?
>Because I love ____________!

I hate this shit

>You should play X too!
>But I don't like X!
>You will learn to like it once you play it once in a competitive setting!
>Okay I'll join!

If the basketball version was anything to go by, it will be golf with superpowers.

I miss this game.

What do you want him to say that a golfer saved his life once with his golfing skills or some shit?
Not even defending this specifically, but not everything has to have some grandiose reasoning behind it.

The fact that the MC has to ask at all is the point. It's pure autism. When you know the answer to your question is "fun things are fun," why even ask to begin with?

> only Kurokofags and fujoshit like it
I'm not surprised.