Trump Yes!

Trump Yes!

Good. Now Russia and China can take the helm while the US is left behind.

Trump has already done more damage to the US than any other president. I hope the white trash that elected him is happy.

Why should we give any money to the EU at all? All they do is talk shit about us and our president. Too poor to pay for your own shit, globalists? Too fuckin bad.

Just in time to turn the blind eye to all the Israel and Iran bullshit.

>Too bad goym, not enough shekels to keep track of all our warcrimes

because if we don't they will ally with China who will give them money, and china is not our friend at all.

name one UN program that hasn't been corrupted, and that hasn't been bleeding funds
I'll wait

>white trash
No need to belittle them. People vote for guys like Trump because they're desperate, angry, and have been abandoned by society. If your life were shit with no hope, you would have voted for him, too (assuming you didn't vote for him and change your stance). Hillary didn't even pretend to offer anything different from her predecessors or change anything.

Trump No!*

just get baked jew...

acting chinese can't be much harder than acting russian or german? right shlomo?

Take the helm on what? Smuggling guns into Africa in exchange for mining rights?

They didn't need the UN for that.

This is an intelligent response! Still, nothing will change for them. They didn't adapt to the changes in society, and anything that does not adapt will die. I wish the world was not like this, but it is.

I remove my own moles with a hot knife

It should be "Trump No"

Bump.

>Maybe It's Time Defund It

>EU
It's the UN, m8.

Same thing