The God of Olympus

WE

WUZ ERREYBOOTY

It's a great honour for these lowly negroes to represent the best of white culture. Congratulations to them, I hope they learn something about what it means to be human.

WUZ ROMAINZ

Okay, so what do the bongs have to do to cancel their cable subscription? I know that it's mandatory they pay for the BBC if they own a TV. So if they plug their TV into a computer, and use it as a monitor instead, does that mean they can cancel paying for this cancer?

I read that millions have been cancelling their subscriptions, I'm just wondering how they get around it. Can any bong chime in on how it's possible?

Ahhhhh whyyy

I've always said that the greek are niggers. BBC did nothing wrong.

>BBC
Quintessentially British

CUZ
DEY
WUZ
MITHEL
AW
JIKEL
N
SHEEEEIIIITTT

Mother fuckers on here will complain about it, then go on to continue paying their monthly charge and subsidizing more of this shit

Greek unemployment is bad enough, now they cant even larp their own history.

Pfff...
Wake me up when they announce the fist WWII movie with a black Hitler and asian ladyboys playing holocaust jews

This is state-run TV.
How can the UK be such a nightmarish police state with such laughable police?

Shut up. Call us Turks, but not fucking Nigger.We are not THAT black. ffs

>We need someone to play a serial-rapist
AYO LOOK NO FURTHER SENPAI!

WHEN YOU PAY THE TELLY FEE YOU KNOW YOU GET QUALITY

There's going to be a backlash in Brittan at some point let's just hope it's enough

I don't see any problem here. Zeus is a God and can take on any form he desires.

I guarantee this will be racemizing propaganda for middle aged women that love smut(plenty in the British isles). Going to be plenty of mammies encouraging their daughters to soil their genes over there.

Some morbidly obese spic at my university tried to tell me Russia is full of niggers and always has been. Also claimed he had a magical nigger Ukrainian friend that somehow had red hair and blue eyes. Are they letting schizophrenic spics write these shows for the BBC? I didn't know that beaners were getting into the UK...

>cable subscription
>BBC public tv
>Europe
Bbc is provided by free satellite service. TV tax is ascertained by any use of television. In theory, getting your tv on internet means you have to pay.
Fucking leaf.

So I guess next times he decides to convert himself into a swan this times his IQ will actually go up.

HoL Up Uze Be TeLlIn Me Dat We Wuz ChEiF gOdz And Sheiit!

yeah you just unplug it from the source like wallsocket or sat dish if it cant recieve an outside signal youre good to tell them to fuck off....
Internet should be good as long as you dont do BBC live, you can still iplayer because your not watching a live broadcast..

Ignore the other fucking leaf.
It's mandatory to pay a TV license if you watch live TV or watch the BBC iPlayer.
If like me you wish to avoid paying the license fee, you can hook your TV up to your computer as you said.
You don't need a license to watch Shitflix or Scamazon, or an other web based television service.

Thank you.

Fuck off.

This could be a major problem for the BBC. (Or who ever is making this) We can band together and try to get this show cancelled for it misrepresents the gods of a minority religion that experienced oppression in history.

Pagans are an oppressed minority, and for the mainstream anything oppressed is sacred. I have some official pagan advocacy groups that one been in contact with that deal with preserving what is left of the religion and it's history, and have been through some tough shit in Greece for its religious laws.

Thoughts?

They've updated the terms and conditions. You need a license for iPlayer now.
If you try to use iPlayer it asks you if you have a TV license before you can watch anything there. So only watch iPlayer by stealing your neighbours wifi.

sounds good! bombard them with the shite they dish out yank bro.. i like it

didnt know that, been a year since i looked last ,maybe more..TY

my feet hurt

The tax goes to BBC bro. State run propaganda machine. Even if you dont have a TV. A PC monitor is enought. I dont have TV and these motherfuckers wont stop sending their fucking letters and minions for fucks sake.

> Zeus is a God and can take on any form he desires
>not even nigger tranny
Zeus is a white supremacist and fucking shitlord sexist rapist!

Yassou! Checked my negroid friend.

Zeus was known to be a bit rapey. Perhaps they're just perpetuating the stereotype that blacks are a bit rapey. [spoiler](They are.)[spoiler]

Up in scroteland many people have just told them to fuck off.....Were not paying to have them shit all over our nation anymore and theres not much they can do about it at all..

Cant send cute cunts to the door or they would get run out

> [spoiler](They are.)[spoiler]

instead of complaining, just ignore it, like the oceans 8 movie. ((They)) feed off the backlash, and it empowers them to make more blackwashed crap. If it gets no attention cos of its diversity, and it tanks, ((they)) will move on...

isnt that "cultural appropriation" since greek gods are from whites?

All I do is vidya and imageboards because of cultural marxist shit like this in TV & film.