Anyone have the backstory on this video?

Anyone have the backstory on this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFV3OOrX2sE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the secret, why is she so sexy to me?

yeah
its called youre a newfag and you should die

Here
youtube.com/watch?v=rFV3OOrX2sE

She is just perfect.

Some stupid bitch fell for the Drumpf meme.

Its cocaine Jane (known as Candice the cuckslayer to those who fapped to her). She took all the red pills.
Some kind of trailer trash from the Southern states. Theres a picture of her showing poon that was displayed by some user during the event.
As with all american females shes a contrarian who fucks niggers for her own amusement.

shes not on crack or meth, she has perfect skin and teeth.

Candice the cuck slayer

I believe your trips.
Amfetamines then?
Her moves are not natural, not even for an angry person.

The anime was better than the live action.

Trevor Moore from the Whitest Kids you Know transitioned?

She's fucking drunk. Not everything equates to drugs.

drunk and PUMPED you sheltered manbaby

Daily reminder that I have dibs on the cuck slayer

Where Where is the poon

It'd be the first person I see that moves so spazzy while drunk.

Because she's not black out drunk. She's at the stage where you had enough to make you mentally act stupid and make bad decisions but still have control.

I really doubt that you ever got to a party where people are drunk and move their arms and head like that with eyes wide open also.

Unless pumped means they spiked her drinks with some shit.

Alcohol alone doesn't make you move like that. It makes you say stupid shit but it's really easy to distinguish.

Don't LARP as a social person when you're not old enough to cross the street without an adult.

Shes just passionate faggot

You are confusing her with moldylocks. Candice the cuckslayer was never found IRL, nor are there pics

We went through this. On twitter she said she is a stripper from NY. She said she is far right due to upbringing and does no type of substances like alcohol or drugs.

I think shes on meth. Shes still based though. I was addicted to meth (now 4 months clean) for 3 years and i still have nice skin and teeth. The worst it ever got was pimples or cuts within my mouth

She OD'd on redpills

Yeah, passionate about drugs

proof??

this whole board fell for the Drumpf meme you dip

His ass. Her twitter was never found.

Crazy eyes

Vanished without a trace. Fitting in a way.

She was never real, just a glitch the simulation

There was idd a pic of her. Problem is I dont have any fap folders in my pc so I sadly cannot provide the evidence.

Wrong shitheads someone found it almost immediately. She hates the attention and said if her twitter gets spread she is quitting social media. She is afraid of Buzzfeed ruining her life.

this

is just a cuck and has never felt the electricity that runs through your body when confronted with someone who wants you dumb, stupid or dead

great larp you stupid nigger

This woman looks like a real psycho. Well most of them are, being honest.

>muh chemicals
it's pure adrenaline and Holy Ghost, dumbasses.
get lost.

And how

Whether it's a righty or a lefty women shouldn't be allowed to open their stupid fucking mouth when it comes to politics

Fuck you. She responds to my tweets and gives me attention. I am not going to let you faggots ruin that.

This

This should get some discussion going

proving the existence of glow in the dark cia niggerfaggots daily

>he things sperging out in public and making a fool of yourself in front of people that profits from that very reaction is normal or passionate behaviour
I don't know what I expected. The moment you go out your agoraphobia and autism kick in and you probably feel your knees start to shake.
I bet when you go buy mountain dew you answer "you too, hehe" when the cashier says "bye".

dont even look similar

jaw, earlobe and hair look same but nose and eyebrows are different

She has exagerated expression in videos screencap and her face is slightly tilted down when again in mattis picture shes looking up.

I agree the screencaps picture isn't best take for comparison

She came like the wind, like the wind she touched everything, and like the wind, she was gone.

She is mentally ill

No shes not faggot

Dont fool yourself mate. Just look at her mannerisms. It is obvious she is not all there

Id love to fuck her at the least.

She's probably knife you at the pint of orgasm

point of*

what a wild ride.

Crazy as fuck but she would be an animal in bed. I prefer someone a little more stable then crazy sex but that's just me.

I love her but she's tweeky.

No she doesn't. No one likes you

How poetically true.

shes a good example of why you need to pace yourself with the redpills, ODing is a very serious risk

she's probably from long island. without a doubt that area. you can tell by her accent.

She's a little boozed up, I'd happily rawdog her. I want to see her pussy and feet.

Did I fall for the Drumpf meme?

All Americans are.

because you have low standards

Shes legit hot

you lying black person

schizophrenia probably and fucking reddit nu-pol worhsiping any women who voices an opinion they agree iwth.