Feminist raped haiti blames white man

Anyone have the picture(s) of the feminist who went to haiti and got raped then blamed white men/white supremacy. Please share. Pic related is similar. Also share other similar stories

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Amanda_Kijera
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/antifa-chick-goes-turkey-muslim-loverboy-gets-raped-beaten/
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/07/after-anal-rape-leftist-felt-despair-that-his-somalian-attacker-was-deported/
dagbladet.no/nyheter/vekker-oppsikt-i-utlandet-karsten-foler-skyld-for-at-mannen-som-voldtok-ham-blir-kastet-ut-av-norge/60449563
nationalpost.com/news/world/amanda-lindhouts-terrifying-15-months-as-a-hostage-in-somalia
youtube.com/watch?v=4HroNdaF47s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shameless self bump for trying to prove liberalism is a mental illness

Kek, this guy gets anally raped by one of the most disgusting creatures to inhabit this planet and he feels bad he's being deported. Seriously yuros, what the actual fuck is going on over there? I mean, there is cucked and then there is this faggoty shit.

In the wild west days we just used to loop them up in the town square for shit like this and now they just get away with it.

Well to be fair, the article i'm asking for is about an American girl...but yea

Look at those dead fucking eyes.
> Sanpaku Eyes

start from this

So.... his boyfriend got deported?

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Amanda_Kijera

Thanks canuck bro

Ethiopians are scrawny as fuck so I dont know how he got raped

It was a Somali

>no sauce
This is why everyone thinks leafposters are shills

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/antifa-chick-goes-turkey-muslim-loverboy-gets-raped-beaten/

That white liberal from DC who railed against white colonialism was killed by a nigger. Forgot his name though.

Holy kek, he should have blown his brains out. We don't need cucks like this in the world

I doubt this really happened. Not that it's impossible with the amount of severely disturbed cucks running around but it the story is probably just lefty propaganda. People reading that are supposed to be touched by his compassion despite what supposedly happened to him and then associate that feeling with the rapefugees. Not to mention the exploitation of maternal instinct. Oxytocin addicts get the rope first.

It literally says in the picture that it was a Somali you fucking dipshit. Go back to working the oil fields you fucking inbred

His name was Kevin Sutherland. His Twitter handle is @kevinsutherland

Pretty sure he was stabbed to death

Nuke us please.

Guilt honestly needs to be bred out of the white race.

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/07/after-anal-rape-leftist-felt-despair-that-his-somalian-attacker-was-deported/

Those are not Sanpaku Eyes. You need to see the whites on the bottom or top of the eye.

Captain here:

He wasn't raped in Haiti. He was raped in Norway.
His name is Karsten Nordal Hauken.

Sup Forums thinks it's spam so I can't post his Facebook here, but you can easily find him.

Thanks Anders

The power of brainwashing. It doesn't matter how hard they get raped by reality, they can't snap out of it. I wonder if similar techniques were used to make the nips so savage in WW2? Dehumanising brainwashing.

>doesn't know what a sauce is
>doesn't realize shills post fake stories all the time
You must be 12.

That's actually my name lol.

dagbladet.no/nyheter/vekker-oppsikt-i-utlandet-karsten-foler-skyld-for-at-mannen-som-voldtok-ham-blir-kastet-ut-av-norge/60449563

Here is one of the numerous sources.
It's all sad and legit.

Thanks OP

She probably went back next year too

sweet digits

>rape woman in Scandinavia slap on the wrist
>rape man in Scandinavia deported
hmmmmmmmmmmm

"I went to an anarchic land of militant niggers, removed my pants, bent over, and waggled my swollen vulva at them and guess what happened?"

nationalpost.com/news/world/amanda-lindhouts-terrifying-15-months-as-a-hostage-in-somalia

Everyone should message him and post your messsges in this thread.

this tactic doesnt work as great as you think

>Apr 2016

Soon.

You have the name of a legend. Be proud

That's what happens when you're raised without a father figure.

Fake

He was raped in Norway, after
-having a night out with said dindu
-taking dindu back to his place

ok, he got the ebolaids bug he wanted

but he needs to stop acting all passive-aggressive

There is a real article that dealt with a femenist almost being run over but a man saves her life but she is mad for some reason because the man's action was equivalent to rape or something to that effect. I remember it being a famous person that saved the woman's life too.

youtube.com/watch?v=4HroNdaF47s

Yeah, that's fake. Stop spreading fake news, just cuz you don't get laid by women.

Fag

>this was simply a chess move

it is rape to put your hands on a woman you haven't paid beforehand

Ryan Gosling and the women was Laurie Penny she basically said he didn't have to save her and that she wasn't thankful purely because he was male. She's properly insane

5D chess

>just cuz you don't get laid by women.

what makes you say that? genuinely curious.

It's a common tactic by women / feminized men to insult a man's inability to get laid, or even his manhood.

Probably

Amanda is /ourgirl. Through her, the women in a whole region in somalia are infested with the cancer inducing chlamydia virus.

She single-handedly unchecked a hundred thousand Swedish citizenship applications

There has to be limits... Yet ideas taken to heart by the masses often leads to superficial, hyper rigid interpretations of those ideas. Hence, a person can be raped and still hold desperately to their rigid idealism. That when you know there is no progress being made, only fanaticism.

The whole world seems to be gripped in one kind of fanaticism or another. God or Aliens help us all.

>Mudshark
>Coal burner
>Converts to islam after she involuntary received the cock of peace
>/ourgirl/
She probably even thinks those guys did the right thing.

Yeah but it's a canadian, could be just bait

Who is this faggot?

That guy is a faggot

The "nips" had an ideal to uphold which transcended their own existence. You can't surely equate that with a feminist's favorite fantasy

>gets her cunt gangraped into bloody pulp
>converts to the sandnigger cult
>AH HA! It was merely 36D Somalian checkers on my part!
>patriarchy BTFO!
>toxic masculinity on suicide watch!

No surprise.
The zero-dimensional female psyche.

kek, saved

No shit

chess proves the sexes are different in at least one aspect, planning ahead

Nothing happened to her that she wouldn't pursue

>Goes to Kenya a few years after her release as soon as she could walk again.
You can't make this shit up.

my man.

That story has been posted scores of times.

Lurk more you fucking faggot.

yeah you can.
imagine all the attention she got in dinduland.
that's a woman's reason to live for.
This is now a Just Girly Things thread.

girly things.

How about learning to read, dumbfuck.

that sounds like a scene from LA Crash

Lol i love this Greek bro

Is this the norm for Norwegian males?

This level of cuntformation bias is horrendous

Saving this, thanks man

you're welcome. spread it

That one hit me in the feels. Women have no idea how easy their lives are before they hit the wall at 30.

posted thumbnail

i got you senpai.