Https://www.mossad.gov.il/eng/pages/encontactus.aspx

Eagle is kill screencap this it will happen tomorrow at 5:55 EST. The storm is undone.

bump

Explain yourself Ihtzak.

Fake if gay

I've head rumors from another chanpol its too frequent to be nothing.

So Trump now has the Dr Evil origin?

Big if true

Batman?

oh shit

Knock knock, Shlomo

This is literally retarded. Things like this are why Sup Forums is laughed at until it's right about something. Then again, I guess we need stupid shit like this to hide the worthwhile stuff.

Dont start a birther movement you stupid CIAnigger. Youre grasping at straws. You bestart kowtowing to the US. Dont you know when youve lost? Dont you understand when its time to drop the bluff? Youre risking a terrific blunder. Americans are realizing their new century now. We are blood thursty. You should hide under some rocks. People are watching and those people are angry. We dont like you.

Born in the USA

digits confirm, this will be big if true

Where did you hear about this I've seen this too many times across too many boards for this to be random.

Literally crying laughing

Good God..

t.Satan

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

Wouldnt that raise some red flags user? Arent all the chans swamped with people trying to subvert minds?

well there you have it digits confirm trump is an afghan

>all these digits
im spooked lads

BIRTH CERTIFICATE NAO

IS the weather cold? Because that's when it happens.

Kill yourself larpers. XDD DA NUMBAS IN HIS POST MEME SUMTIN IS GUNNA HAPPEN. OOO HIS POST SUS SUMTIN SPOOKAY IN IT IM SO RETARDED SO IT MUST HAPPEN.

user it is cold

>color

Stop shooting our presidents you shifty kikes.

nah, just some fucking kikes in their desprate subversion tactics

They can't keep getting away with this.

Kek, what an irony. let's spread this meme far and wide!!!!!

big defeats little "this is gay" insults every time. must be the gays' huge dicks and propensity for them

Why the fuck did you link contact form to your gassad, I thought there would be proofs there or something

bump

Yikes. I'm outta here.

I can't reveal more the world will know by tomorrow. Enjoy the fireworks it will be a people who's leader bears wrath for the Eagle and who's land was divided in half long ago.

Die fucking Jew. I want you dead.

What? You are even Jewing our Digits?
GTFO Kike

You literally just linked to mossad

I found mossad

>1954
>22mb 880gpixel full color photo of child
not that your retarded post had any logic at all but i'm just here to do my part and fuck you up

>literally using "if we lie enough it becomes the truth" as her defense.

Where did you hear about this I've seen this too many times across too many boards for this to be random.

>when the AI with an injected perception of reality struggles to understand human cognition.

oy vey shlomo... you found a pic of some random muslim nigger that looks like trump and now you larp as if a happening is upon us...

fuck you... and fuck you shlomo... focus your kikery on iran where you have a chance of controling the narrative...

fuck you and fuck off... fucking you... fuck you...

So this is what has become of Mossad? Bahahahahahaahahahahahahahahshhsahshshahahahah.

Damn you guys are fucking losers.

you forgot what dimension chess are you playing rabbi...

> trump born 1946
> boy no older than 10
> good quality color pictures in pre 1956 pakistan taken of some random little boy in the desert

That picture is not from 1950s you faggot.

Snopes says its false so it must be true.

nk, really?

now i know youre a faggot larp

>born in 1954

Isnt Trump 71? I thought jews were good at math.