youtu.be/h6vf1YEUwOY
>Pres Trump motorcade en route to Mar-A-Lago 12/22/17
youtu.be/W4fOSSfz2YE
youtu.be/svh6_8K6R7I

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIdh9xmeJOw
researchmaniacs.com/Government/US-Representatives/How-Many-US-Representatives-Does-California-have.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Awoo~
MAGA

AHAHAHAHA!!!!!

BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>namefagging

youtube.com/watch?v=KIdh9xmeJOw
Well, Sup Forums?

Misatoawooo

I'm sure walmart will give me a bonus this year too!

I literally don't understand why this isn't ALREADY a thing, we should know how many non-citizens are here and who they are. I can guarantee everyone here that 40% of Hispanics are here illegally and that America is MORE non-white than you think.

That helps drumpf stop!

trump is doing really well isnt here

Burn the coal pay the toal

Ask Hillary for a bonus, she sat on the board.

At least you can stack up on supplies in case of a sudden zombie apocalypse.

We've had a strain of mentally ill bakers for the last 5 months

Why are Iron range such liberal? You would think those people would benefit from Trump.

>meanwhile my employer has been jewing people out of bonuses, overtime, and holiday pay like a motherfucker recently

Awoo to mankind.

Smacked!

What % face is this?

>tfw I want to stop going on Sup Forums because of all the "hot teacher getting caught fucking male student" threads and it reminds me how I was never close to getting it in high school and that I now have a kink for female teachers and seeing all these new cases reminds me that I'm still not fucking them

Any iron merchant should love trump because we need a ton of it for steel and building battleships

>jewing people out of bonuses, overtime, and holiday pay like a motherfucker recently
i think thats illegal user

>be 23 y/o

>live with parents

>mom goes "brush your hair you cant go out with your hair sticking up like that"

>she does it literally every time

>want to say "fuck you leave me alone my hair is none of your business" because i never comb my hair i dont care about combing my hair

>if i did say "no" and tried to disobey , she would instantly take away my computer because its her house and she can or say if you dont like it you need to leave i make the rules

only a witch would abuse their power like this

thats the story of my life pretty much

worst girl

Don't worry user, Democrats made sure to count every illegal to get more House seats.

grow up and move out faggot.

>be 23 y/o
>live with parents

pure bread soccer mom american. so i would say 78%

Union reps won't do a fucking thing about it.

Dropped from my thoughts, fuck her
Literally Meg

>“No, I think one of the big things that even Hillary Clinton outlined in this when she said that the Obama Administration was to restrained in the 2009 protest and said that that won’t happen again. For once, she is right and we agree with her because President Trump is not going to sit by silently like President Obama did. He certainly supports the Iranian people and wants to make that clear.”

>California currently has 53 congressional districts. Therefore, California has 53 U.S. Representatives.
researchmaniacs.com/Government/US-Representatives/How-Many-US-Representatives-Does-California-have.html
That's just scary. This ought to hurt California's power.

Just comb it you fag. Take a shower too while you're at it.

Correct

>This post
>reddit spacing

I always try to tell German user about the real extent of the illegal central American problem in the South including NC with their 12 anchor babies, but he never believes me.

>That's just scary. This ought to hurt California's power.

It will, massively. The illegals won't respond to the census.

iktf all too well. Never had any hot techers, but all my male teachers had beards and were based af, but i wouldnt want to work for a public school. Is there any right wing schools left, so i can teach kids the rational version of history?

Genetic studies have shown non-Hispanic white Americans being 98% European.

>take away your computer for not combing your hair
What kind of lesson is that?

That's why they're panicking so hard. If illegals don't answer the census, they don't get counted for anything in federal funding, House seats, gibs, electoral college votes...

Hey now, I lived with my parents until about a month after I turned 25, but I was catapulted straight into a tech career after that.

>Update
I was talking about the boy in the video

*clouds part*

Congratulations, you win the "most abhorrent post of the day" award. Considering I just came from /k/, which is a dumpster fire right now, that's actually quite impressive.

95% are entirely. Strangely enough about 4% are semites in some way.

New

Then report them to the state. Obviously illegal if true.
Cmon user.

MAGA

DACA IS BAKA

23andme has admitted to adding extra dna to their results.

fucking hell Ron Paul is #woke

Oh in that case he is a 56%

I will. There's a whole hell of a lot of shit I'm reporting them for when I quit hopefully soon.

what happened there?

I guessed this was coming. His speech right before THAT speech read like an eulogy/farewell speech at senate floor, where he was despaired by the division in the country.

>California currently has 53 congressional districts. Therefore, California has 53 U.S. Representatives.
What's amazing is that hey have 14 Republicans.

stay mad

Big boys know how to take care of themselves.

lol. The NYT is already ruined beyond repair. They'd have to fire 80-90% of all staff to even begin removing the SJW/Progressive virus. Way too late. Can't wait to watch them go out of business

if italians are then im 93%, if not then im 76% face

How can you defeat the jew if thou art so few?

>minnesota milf who was a house rep I think.
Hellooooooo nurse!

The average Central American woman has a fertility rate just under 3.0. Not fucking 12 children. And I'm well aware that North Carolina spics have a higher birth rate on average than most other Southern ones, which is the reason why non-Hispanic whites in NC only make up 51-52% of the babies.

>5 months

This is my last bake!
Need a new baker! (preferably American and not flag LARPing)

She wouldn't touch that niggers policy, except with Hellarys dick.

Do you want /ptg/ to become brit/pol/?

>BUY GOLD
it's weird how much of a sellout he is for being that based tbqzh

>yfw Cali's politicians start losing their jobs
Swamp drainage.
How?

The boobs are nice but the face leaves a lot to be desired.

namefags doxxed everyone on discord and swatted 2 people, board is full of anti-namefags now as it should be and less newfags

right-o chap leave it to me

>CONCERN INTENSIFIES

tiff likes to party hard

Just /k/ being /k/, really. I am convinced now the board is populated mostly with retarded suburban children and Euromutts, with a sparce but well-paid cadre of CHICOM cointel shitposters.

>we
are very literally burgerpol

Probably one of the Pedos choosing to "step away"

kek i hope they go to gaol

>mutt thinks percentages and fractions of whiteness are real
you are either something or nothing, a mutt

It makes sense.
>give impassioned "excuse me wtf r u doin" speech on the floor of the Senate when he's blackpilled
>Trump comes in and fixes that, at least among the Republicans
>yay, time to retire now

You are actually required by law to respond to the census; they send people to your door daily until you answer the question. The shit part is they're govt employees who are willing to lie and not report illegals to ICE

>brit

I wish Ron got a job in the administration.
make him secretary of health&human services or something.

I'll get it if britjoe is lying.

>The US relationship with Pakistan can no longer bear the weight of contradictions
>Trump is frustrated at Pakistan's behavior.
>Pakistan goes after terrorist and insurgent groups very selectively and uses others as an arm of their foreign policy.
>McMaster shrugged off suggestions Pakistan could fall further into China's orbit, as a result of tensions w/ US. "Who's going to step in and want Pakistan to continue its support for terrorist groups like the Haqqani Network/Taliban? Certainly it's not in China's interests."
t. Mcmaster

That beard is pathetic. I can't grow a beard well either but I have the self awareness to just shave it.

make him audit the DOD

>if

bloody hell lads leave it to me

> DEFEND THIS!
Poos are flipping out, they know the second this rule changes they are all going back

I'm Hamburger-American

>Considering I just came from /k/, which is a dumpster fire right now

What's got /k/ jacked up? Nuggets go up another $50 again? Chimp off his meds?

Good point. I'll prep a thread now.

The current crop definitely came over in the last 5 months. We've definitely had turbo autistic bakers in the past but they all hated each other.
This batch of bakers defends each other's faggotry as if they all came from the same group

>if you are in court you cannot be arrested for breaking the law

>right wing schools
Private schools; but you'd have to be in a not-shit locale and either a place that still teaches subjects like classics/civics, or a parochial school for a denomination that isn't full refugee-pope.