Whites are barbaric

youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI

Can Sup Forums debunk this? According to this video, dairy cows are literally raped for several years to produce high quantities of milk, until they are eventually killed for meat when they are not useful any more. If you have even the tiniest bit of empathy you need to start drinking alternatives like soy milk.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=703_1309045039
thesun.co.uk/news/4247444/fifteen-teens-treated-for-rabies-after-gang-rape-of-donkey-as-cops-urge-anybody-else-who-admired-the-beast-to-turn-themselves-in-to-avoid-disease-spreading/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whites are barbaric, same as any other race
humanity is a cancer on this earth.

all you racists out there will transition into true misanthropists, and for the universe, you must kill your own kin.

He's going to be a daddy ... Mosaltov

>muslim
>raping animals is bad
Chose one and only one.

>dairy cows are literally raped for several years
just like muslim women

>If you have even the tiniest bit of empathy
I don't, but apparently there's tons of "whites" in Europe that love turning this scenario on themselves in the name of diversity.

OMG these ridiculous ShitBlue threads.... AI literally takes like 30 seconds with a pippette... Then again maybe pic is them collecting your milk substitute...

>I am thirteen years old: the post
The edge. Ouch.

Go rape a goat, mehmet

I bet she sexually abuses nigger dick. What a hypocrite.

>killed for meat
That's not how it works, unless you like really leathery,tough meat

pol has gone to shit...

Just when I think milk can't get any sweeter.

Literally not possible for a cow to be raped.

Soon.

What is barbaric about giving bulls pocket pussies to play with? They're literally helping the bulls spread their seed and have many offspring. Bulls should be thankful.

Thats a good video.

>get some nervous system disorder
>shaking hands
>really bad breathing problems
>panick attacks, always think I'm going to die
>drink milk
In a month I'm as good as new. Fuck the cows.
I'm exagerating a little bit, but milk was great for me. Prove me otherwise

Not just walking about AI, she says bulls are jacked off by humans. And fisted in the anus.

BASED

Do you understand that cows are too dumb to think"if i an seeing the beautifull mare on my front how the fuck i an feeling on ky bakc?"

>check her other videos
>don'tkillanimals.mp4
Turbovegans have to hang first.

Milk is filled with animal hormones and germs why the fuck do you drink it? And don't give me that lactose intolerance bullshit, i can drink it and digest, but why should i?

Cunts were asking for it
Prep the bull

Sure, I'll just do the main thing since she's going on about A.I.
You'll basically only manually inseminate the cow if she can't breed naturally

Have you ever worked on a breeding farm? Yes you palpate cows ovaries to determine ovulation readiness, yes bulls are taught to use a dummy to collect. Wow, none of us go through that ever....

i literally and figuratively don't care
i'd wish much worse of much more for much less
My Comfort = / = (You)

I feel like i'm going to waste a lot of time responding to a bait but...

a)Rape is a human and social construct. It's bad to rape a human, humans have consciousness, can consent, and it's not necessary for the well being of the species.
Animals almost entirely reporduce via rape, excpet when the female can be picky.
Cats for example, cat dicks have fucking harpoons, it's painful as fuck for the female, yet you don't see femminist fighting for "In vitro kitten fertilization"

b)Good morning honey, this is how shit has been done for the last 5000 years. Today, instead of having a horny bull go down on every cow, one at time, we made the process faster, safer for the cow, and more efficient
Same goes for goat milk, camel milk, and every other kind of shit beduins drink in your empty shithole.

c) I like milk, stop me

d)
>soy milk

because nothing tastes better when mixed with cereals

Are you a cow? They put their arm into the cows anus, up to the shoulder. But yeah... cows are fine with that. You are trying to fabricate lies to make yourself feel better about drinking the dairy jew.

Nog-tier tbqh

idk if the footage of the cows or the woman was more disgusting

tough shit
how that world works
grow up or go die in a hole

industrial farming and meat production was never meant to be the best experience for animals it is meant to be productive and efficient and provide us with lots of cheap food

Seeing no way to improve yourself or the world combined with lack of empathy is quite literally the definition of a nigger.

>ITT: Shitskins mad they can't digest lactose

you should've seen what muslims or chinks do to dogs and cats...

Factory farming is bad, buy from local small farms. They need the money. Or start hunting. Never met a hunter that didn't have 2-3 freezers full of meat. You'll be amazed at how far a couple of moose a year will go.

>>get some nervous system disorder
>>panick attacks, always think I'm going to die
>>drink milk
>In a month I'm as good as new.

Were you eating like zero potassium? Because that would actually be explainable this way. Sodium and potassium balance is crucial to functioning nerves. I've seen a couple of people get weird disease symptoms that were 100% changed with a diet fix.

>germs
Pasteurisation and homogenisation

see the first line animals = / = humans
grow up

it taste good

Their turds are bigger around than your arm...they don't care

this is our social contract with the cows, they would die to predators in nature. We ensure their continued existence, they provide food and drink.

Both of those make milk taste like shit. It's bullshit I can't buy the fresh, dank raw milk straight from the cow.

>shitskins jealous they can't process dairy because they are unevolved

>rape
Like most of animal reproduction? How can a cow consent in the wild? Stop thrusting human ideas on the animal world and stop anthropomorphising animals.

>Lack of reeding comprehension to boot
Nigger confirmed.
Whites are the only ones capable of feeling compassion for animals. Look how slimes, chinks, and nogs treat animals. Your value for your own indulgence over ethical concerns is exactly in line with this behavior.

Cows would go extinct if it wasnt for us. Also, most species of animals rape each other in the wild since "consent" is basically giving away your location and not they never said yes.

If anyone needs to stop fucking animals its you, Muslim.

Calcium does wonders for pain reduction and some sodium/potassium channel issues Warm glass of milk to fall asleep? Reason for that idea being popular...

you're the child who is putting juvenile nonexistent concepts on those who not only do not deserve them but are also not worthy of the consideration
again, grow

and Muslims are sooooooo much better, right?
liveleak.com/view?i=703_1309045039

>insterd clip of a cow mooing for some fucking reason
AND THE MOMMY COWWY IS SOOOO SAD THAT HER BABY WAS TAKEN AWAY
>more images of cow mooing
SEE??

>A real grown man eats factory-produced food "products" filled with soy and hormones
I bet you've never been hunting a day in your life. One can hardly call himself a man for buying a product off a shelf.
The difference between you and me is a value for all beings, while you try to break down the foundation of society into absurd little bits to justify yourself your laziness and gluttony.

>stomachs are tits
if you dont milk a cow and it has no calf, it dies a terrible death. too bad you retarded clam diggers keep using human ones for these baby activities like not even the animals do though. this is how we say udders are sex organs now. dominion over the animals. animals eat animals. carrots are living. you going to eat the air? you smell like a kike

nope, it was a weird thing. I had a very balanced diet, my blood tests were normal. But some doctor told me that I may not assimilate calcium right and said to drink milk and take magnesium supplements. I still twitch before I fall asleep, but I'm okay during the day. Not trying to say that milk was the solution. This is anecdotal, but this thread felt relevant to my situation. I feel bad about the cows but ...yeah

I know right we should be raping white women and throwing acid in their faces like a good person does!

Because you a golaboy poofter who needs more tit juice in his life.

BE A MAN! Replace semen with tit juice you dainty precious little flower.
Also stop going to music festivals and drinking bean juice

>humanity is a cancer on this earth.

This sediment always pissed me off, as if plants, stones, and dumb animals that aren't even self-aware are somehow more important than the most complex thing that the known universe has ever produced.

As much as it sounds like hippy bullshit, humanity really is the universe becoming self-aware, saying that fucking cows are more important is retarded.

1. Why would you have empathy for livestock?
2. How can an animal be "raped" if it can't consent or not consent?
3. Why would "raping" a cow be bad, anyway, since it's natural for the cow?

>caring about animals
Why should I care how my food is treated before I eat it?

Like I give a fuck, I like drinking milk and I am not going to give it up anytime soon.

>sediment
ESL needs to fuck off

you're the one who cannot deal with some of the most basic literal truths they are
it's not a matter of justification
go away, child, you'll have no more sweet (You)'s from me

>The edge. Ouch.
I feel bad for you

But wh*toids kiss they dogs and let brown people fuck their wives, they can't be all that bad, right?

Animal hormones are taken out on the first pass through the liver...that is why "juicers" inject not consume. Teat wash is standard procedure on any dairy farm Sorry you're squeamish about real food

>become soyboy

go away shillblue

Jews did it

Every violence on earth happens because humans did not accept jesus christ in their heart

>sediment

white people are the only who made laws against animal abuse
you havent seen true cruelty until you have been to china

>tfw first animal died because Eve wouldn't leave the fruit alone

Go fuck yourself OP. African tribes shoot arrows at cows to drink their blood. They patch the cow up only to do it again. Get fucking culturally enriched bitch.

thesun.co.uk/news/4247444/fifteen-teens-treated-for-rabies-after-gang-rape-of-donkey-as-cops-urge-anybody-else-who-admired-the-beast-to-turn-themselves-in-to-avoid-disease-spreading/

Kek

>world before christ

And I couldn’t give less of a fuck what you think. If we must end all human life, then you go first. But you won’t, because twats who say stuff like that are just narcissistic crybabies.

We democracy, you barbarian t. Doctor Zayas

But the mongols did that with their horses and they had somewhat of a civilisation, however barbaric.

Well, since you're flying a Muzzie flag, lets discuss Halal butchering..... Lets just die by having our throats cut with a big knife and slowly bleed ot....Now that is barbaric to watch and the animals do suffer...

Never understood vegans. They’re consuming life. They just happen to value animal life more than plant life. Because it’s something they relate to more, being animals themselves. I really just see vegans as hypocritical bigots. Their salad is literally dying in front of them wishing to be planted in some water to spring some roots of its own and yet they eat it, while it’s barely clinging to its last hope of life.

Slave owners used to "guide" niggers in breeding the same way as OP's pic due to their low IQ, hence their peens. Its an artificial selection thing.
Now american women do it for charity. Who would knew! The Iberian Peninsula did actually shape today's america with their shipments!

>That's not how it works, unless you like really leathery,tough meat
That's why you process it and turn it into hot dogs.

We are like injuns, using every part of the animal. Anything else is bad for business.

>admired
That's an interesting way to put it.

Christ was there in the beginning. See:
Colossians 1:16-20
John 1:3

OP is a literal fajit.

lel I'm so bad at spelling
feel like a retard

You should see what niggers do to them

Nature in general can be cruel beyond any human imagination. If you shrink from cruelty, you go against your own nature. You must not only be okay with it, but force yourself to do it if you have any problem with it, because empathy towards something that is not your species/race is pathological and suicidal and thus should be suppressed.

>posts pic of ice cream

You conservashits are retarded.

You can't. diary should be banned.

>think about muh poor animals
Are you joking right now nigga? We're the strongest, so we get to treat the planet how we want. Survival of the fittest wh*teboi bitch.

Btw anti-soy shit is retarded, soy actually raises your testosterone, while actual milk contains a lot of it.

>veganthot
>has to put kilograms of caked makeup on her ugly sick face to virtue signal and get attention from attention whoring pussies around the world because muh cows
Every month thousands of white innocent children go missing and are never found. Their fate is easily predicted as one of suffering, torture, abuse and sexual exploitation. Where are the outrage about it? Nowhere, because you cant get attention from it.
So every time vegan tries to guilt trip you into pity for some dumb fucking cow, just think of those babies and i guarantee you, you will never feel more morally justified than when you spit in his stupid fucking face and crush his limpwristed attempt to do something about it.

Id rather spare a nigger, than a vegan.

im interested show me the videos of the process, so i can admire where i got my milk from

Can you debunk this? According to this image, flowers are literally raped for several years to produce high quantities of honey.

>if you dont milk a cow and it has no calf, it dies a terrible death.
Wait what.

/thread

don't know what americans do with their cows but. i know from my family though that the goat and sheep dairy products are not that barbaric. primarily the young are aloud to drink milk, the females are aloud to walk around and are treated well and have overall good living conditions. but i can't speak about how the americans do their shit i am just a random greek.

Not an argument. Cows have brains and a nervous system which allows them to feel and think emotionally.

The udders will literally explode from milk build up

Drink your soy, pay your taxes, and don't reproduce you goys