Why do you hate my race so much?

Seriously, what did black folks ever do to deserve all the hate from you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/no-reason/
youtube.com/watch?v=WQgwns247Uo
arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/teen-charged-in-brass-knuckles-battery-case-deemed-fit-to-stand-trial/645529598
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> why do you hate my race so much?
I don’t hate humans... pls explain

it's because of your smell

vote to take my freedoms away.

>inb4 slavery

suck a dick nigger, i'm slavic, my ancestors never had slaves (in fact they were slaves to little bitch jew commies like yourself).

radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/no-reason/

>>What did black folks ever do?

I love blacks but I hate your race definitely OP

> 1 post by this id
rosemary in all fields

youtube.com/watch?v=WQgwns247Uo

Because you belong to Africa. Fuck you.

I don't hate black people user
but you gotta get over white people

Your whole existence is a joke.

You can't stop whining about "racism"

You perpetuate the cycle of racism

You are genetically stupid

You like to bully everyone

You are violent

You are the ugliest race by far

You can't stop talking about whitey

You are privileged yet still think whitey is holding you down

You pollute every media

Even the so called "good" blacks are pathetic approval seeking animals

Niggers are despised everywhere and for good reasons. Even in Mauritius.

Your kind destroys every western nation they are in.

R A R E

Why do you have my species so much?

Seriously, what did locusts ever do to deserve all the hate from you guys?

>13% of the US population
>responsible for over 50% of all violent crimes, rapes, murders, homicides
>low iq population in general and aggressive
>loud, obnoxious and self-righteous while maintain elternal victimhood despite generous welfare and doing nuffin to better yourselves
The real question here is why shouldn't you be genocided, or sent back to your country of origin (i.e: Africa?) Your race is a massive burden on the American taxpayer, ruining countless white lives.

Most people here only joke about hating all blacks and actually hates niggers, niggers are criminals with no morals of any kind that would be better dead, they just happen to be mostly black, also the white variation: wiggers.

Your race smells like unwashed sweaty ass crack. And look like it to.

You ruin everything you come in contact with, why shouldn't Europeans and Americans hate you?

Nigger have you seen St Louis or Detroit?
also this

I don't hate negros, they can't help their animalistic nature. I just don't want to live anywhere near them.

you kawaii nigga

No hate, you just dont belong in white european countries. Go back to Africa and build a working civilization there.

Nigger hate thread?

NIgger hate thread.

when you are in youre own country idgaf, when you are in my country (and abusing the system like a mafia) then yeah fuck you.

could it be more simple?

You need to pay white people reparations as none of you have worked since 1865. BTW the first slave owner was a nigger.

I do not hate blacks.
I do hate niggers.

I do not hate anyone because of their race.
But there are differences between us and we can't live together. We have to go back to our homelands.

Because you're no different the slaves over 150 years ago despite all the sacrifices made by others for the sake of your emancipation and affirmation of "humanity." The civil rights folks who bled for your equality would probably be rolling in their graves because you've essentially sworn off dignity, self respect and decency and thrown yourself at the mercy of those who simply see you as another vote to buy.

Aside from the germans, there's not a single greater group of people with as massive an inferiority complex as you darkies have. Except the difference between them and you is you bite the hand that feeds you in your listless, misdirected outrage.

i don't hate your race. my gf is black.

THICC

You are a gib monkey
A gibbon

i mean 2

and 3

Most people here are not joking about hating blacks. We don't want our lands to end up like yours

carjacked me and broke into my home while fleeing from the police because they were selling crack on the street

You cost us a lot of money. Perennial underachievers, you are the dogshit stuck on humanities' shoe. You bring nothing to the table, you are less than zero.
You're loud.
You cry out, "I be a victim!" as you rape and rob.
Fuck you, worthless niggers. Go steal some hubcaps, on the freeway.

You are a gib monkey
A gibbon
Also known as a howler monkey

Oregano in options

I dont hate black people
I hate white liberals that for some reason want the world filled with your race
You people are in average inferior to all other races, your intelligence and behavior is like children, but imagine a 100kg 200cm tall children with a gun

I was mugged by niggers once. I also have only had niggers panhandling the shit out places I've been (other than Baltimore, where there were no shortage of white junkie niggers as well). Niggers coming into the Section 8 housing in my area brought my city of 70k its first 2 murders (both months apart) in over a decade as well, and have dropped property values for blocks around their area due to trashing everything in their path.

If we actually had blacks in Wisconsin, it'd be one thing, but this state only has niggers, and that's a real problem. Considering blacks comprise about 5% and niggers 95%, it's hard to overlook the problems your brethren bring everywhere they go. Maybe you should work on convincing them that they're the ones who fuck everything up and that maybe it's time to stop being such niggers and actually act like humans do.

Blacks kill and rape grandmas. Fuck black people.

"Democrat"

well, there it is! Don't mind me, I'm just stealing your labor through force of state instruction.

Ameritards are at it again with their wealth and later making fun of Europoors

>the subhuman torch.webm

>Americans actually have to live with those savages
You poor souls...

>what did black folks ever do to deserve all the hate from you guys?
You are a race of literal retards

you white male is to be blamed for
shame on yourself

Speak English, fuckface memeflaggot.
Keep poasting 56% face, it's all you're good for.

Should have fucked her first

massively underrated

Triply based Mauritius

>When a great post has great digits

absorbing all the sunlight

niglet getting 20 years for that.

arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/teen-charged-in-brass-knuckles-battery-case-deemed-fit-to-stand-trial/645529598

I don't hate you as an individual. I just hate blacks who think I owe them something for things I had no part in just because I'm white. Unless you're one of those people, I don't have a problem with you.

Based.

Based Italian.

what did black folks ever do, period.

> /thread

That's some good shit user.