Proud of my Mayor

Yasss London is in good hands

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmenSv_EQ30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Absolutely Haram

I'm guessing I'm supposed to be upset or something but about what exactly?

Isn't this guy ostensibly a Muslim?

#PartAndParcel

Men, women, and goats will finally be equal.

tax dollars at work. someone received thousands of dollars to design that hashtag.

4 dead by knife on NYE. knife crime, gun crime, rape, acid attacks, theft, burglery, terrorism all massively up. But in his own words 2018 will be the year of gender equality for London, he will be redoubling his efforts on this, the rest can wait

Wow this is powerful. It really fills me with pride to know that all our taxes are going to such a great cause.

This guy acts like some muslim kike hybrid.

Equality for all at the hands of the Mujahedeen

Wow, they really are using purple, aren't they?

Was in London on Saturday and noticed that. Had no fucking idea it was some gender equality bullshit

He can support gender equality by putting a female Muslim in his place. But that would defeat the point of all the diversity bullshit. The point of all the diversity bullshit is to punish WHITE MALES and prop up everyone else.

Nothing ostensible about it, Taqquiya, Kitman, Muruna, and the other one. Look it up.
As a lawyer he spent his whole career defending terrorists in court, defended the final 9/11 hijacker too.
And all of this proves it. Globalist muzzlijew agent.

>billboards are iconic London landmarks

Good. It's about time someone decided to give men the same rights as women.

Picking the easy wins.

He also personally campaigned to have millions spent on policing hate speech on twitter and to remove bikini clad models from adverts on the tube.

Sharia bit by bit.

Men should take their rights and not wait to be given them

>4 dead by knife on NYE

fake news; butter knives are banned in the UK, no way this happened

how Islamic

>knives are banned
>it is also banned to search muslims for knives because raycism

what if muslim has the knife?

>behind

lel

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

>What will your commitment be?
To stay the fuck away from Londonstan.

this is the sort of bullshit Sad Ike Khan comes out with

"I am supporting the delivery of community-led solutions and delivering interventions at critical points to offer real opportunities to exit offending behaviour as well as coming down hard on those who habitually carry knives."

Orwellian "common purpose" bullshit

you're sexist racist conspirationist and everything that finish with -ist

We already have gender equality in this country, it's muslim countries like his that don't have gender equality.

There is no such thing as a great city.

terrorist bastard should be boiled alive

I CAN'T WAKE UP

>mfw liberals cry about muh 1% megacorps but cheer when their feminist nonsense is put on a Coca Cola billboard

youtube.com/watch?v=tmenSv_EQ30

>what if muslim has the knife?
Part and parcel.

yes,because thats the issue that needs priority!

not terrorism or anything like that.

>great Landmark
wtf is that ugly building?

YASSSS TAKE MY MONEY BASED PAKINIGGER

Find it hilarious how Americans have allowed this cunt into their country to speak at leftist festival in the last month, when he has been one of the loudest voices in the UK calling for the US President to be banned from the UK and was literally the lawyer for a 9/11 plotter.

Of course you are.

I hate my country so fucking much

Its just London, man. The rest of your country is pretty good in my estimation. Birmingham, Bradford, parts of Liverpool and Manchester are shit holes.

Its no different than any other developed country.All the major population centres are kips populated by smug left wingers and immigrant scum.

all urban centers should be nuked

At least it's better than "Sex with refugees is lavender scented and beautiful".

> thousands

retarded fag, that's not how you spell millions

this guy sucks

We shall not rest until we have gender equality of two women being worth one man!

Our capital city is minority white and has a muslim mayor

The fuck guys who voted for this shit

>#behindeverygreatcity

did...did he just name the Jew? How redpilled is Sadiq Khan really?

is he a faggot? seriously is he gay? he seems gay.

>voting
what is this thing you speak of

It's JASMINE you shitlord.

Shifty eyed little cunt. Under him acid crime is suddenly a thing and 3 fucking terrorist attacks in the last year.

kalergi plan going to-