BASED MGTOW THREAD

In EVERY MGTOW thread you get the same discourse:

1) Inexperienced but horny kiddos think every guy just want to fuck anything that moves and the entirety of social interaction revolves around fucking and MGTOWs are fat autistic virgin neckbeards who can't get laid.

2) Actual MGTOWs who are experienced grown men who are warning about the dangers of women + the state vs you, and how you can be easily taken for all you've got.

3) The "Yes, thats right goy - dont reproduce" jew shills - yes JEW SHILLS. The thing (((they))) want you to do is YES reproduce children to a raving tinder psycho / bar slut who will NEVER grow up and you will be raising her as well as your kids until she bails on you and takes half your shit after dragging you through divorce court.

The jew agenda is NOT to stop whites reproducing, its to produce a WEAKER generation with poor parents so the state can become the new parents. No reproduction means no goy-cows for milking. Why the fuck would (((they))) not want a new generation of tax-slaves? (((They))) own the banking system AND the law courts / judicial process.

(((The agenda))) is all about making money from broken individuals from broken families - NOT stopping reproducing.

MGTOW is redpilled because its men refusing to get fucked over by the jew system - and (((they))) are worried. (((They))) are worried that (((they))) have pushed the feminist "high maintenance woman" meme too far and thought men would become pussyfied slaves to nagging bitches and never thought men would just go their own way.

but if white men stop having kids, and jews keep making a lot of them, then they win.. right?

no jews can't survive without exploiting the white man

TLDR, don't turn a hoe into a house wife men have known this since the dawn of civilization

most women nowadays are hoes Trojan horsing their way to your money, therefore don't bother taking your chances with housewives.

NO HYMEN, NO DIAMOND!
PROJECTLIFEGUARD.NET

Have you never heard of the Roman Vomitoriam? Women have ALWAYS been hoes, stupid. You are just more aware of it now because of the internet

(((They))) have won. MGTOW is just realising that. And making sure to give western civilisation good pallitive care

That's nice sweetie, and if you can remember to, PLEASE don't leave all the bunched up kleenexes under your sheets again before I make your bed. Remember to wash behind your ears tonight, xoxo, and remember - my little man will find a girl that loves him for who he is some day!

in all seriousness you're 100% 22 or under. Read the attached image - ALL women are trojan horses and have been so since the dawn of time. They are a reflection of male influence on them - if they leave you you either picked a bad apple form the start and missed red flags that she was already twisted, OR you are a weak and insufficient man and she was disgusted by you

She will never love you for the "things you want her to love you for" like out of loyalty, honor, true everlasting love, etc. Those are male abstractions get over it men rule the world and we rule women too.

>The jew agenda is NOT to stop whites reproducing, its to produce a WEAKER generation with poor parents so the state can become the new parents. No reproduction means no goy-cows for milking. Why the fuck would (((they))) not want a new generation of tax-slaves? (((They))) own the banking system AND the law courts / judicial process.
MGTOW thread goes full Stormfaggot retard in the OP.
Again.

I am a woman and I don't want to be "ruled" by a man. I want an equal partner, like most women do. I don't know where guys get this idea that women want to be dominated or ruled by a man like the woman is some kind of slave.

>trying to explain why your kike agenda isn't a kike agenda is bad on Sup Forums
If you don't like Hitler and white nationalism, Reddit is just a click away

Bump

Post benis

for future roastie replys

Go your own way, find a traditional (actually tradition and not a fucking tradthot) wholesome woman not hynotized by (((them))) and start a family with her
Planning in not getting married is just bluepilled faggotry, but don't go after former coalburners

>>I am a woman and I don't want to be "ruled" by a man. I want an equal partner, like most women do.
nice "equal partner" meme. sunshine, in relationship there is no equal partner, you are suppose to compliment each other. he leads and you support in majority of the scenario, and you lead with him supporting you in a blue moon.
all the women who got their "equal partner" end up resenting them because women want a man who's ahead, not equal, not beneath. you can meme that "equality" bullshit all you want but deep down your lizard brain is telling you all kinds of "WTF" when you get a man who's your equal because you want a man who's actually better than you.
and let's be honest, if you want to debate me on the semantic of "equality" alone, there is no fucking equality. no two human are the same so your whole "equality" bullshit is out of the window. what you meant to say is that you want someone in your "league", which is what everyone should aim for, an eligible partner who's in their league with shared values and attributes that compliment each other. if you get a man, or a woman who's equal like you, then what's the fucking point of being with someone if the other person is just the same? why not just buy a set of mirrors and fall in love with yourself if you want "equality" so badly.

coping incels sent their own way
a lot of MGTOW theory is good regarding women and marriage and so on in the 21st century but imo the incels/PUAhate community is more accurate overall and the only one that is actually redpilled

I dont get where you get these independent ideas from
if its one thing I learned its women dont know themselves what they want

You are fucking pathetic

MGTOW Sounds like such a pussy thing that betas do to act alpha.

When in reality, alpha men are already going their own way without even thinking about the pathetic "movement"

>points out counter arguments *incel butthurt, no babies, PUA mental issues, muh ((((jews)))*
>thinks that in itself addresses them in a proper manner