Shingeki no kyojin

First episode from season 2 is out. Spoilers soon.

Today I will remind them

Endgame right here, brothers.

Of what?

PEDOS OUT
Only those who would care for a little shingeki properly allowed

Best boy.

Don't you have to be an actual character to be best anything?

Whoever our favourite is we should untie against that evil person.

Armin a cute.

He's a lovely young man!

Armin will never do that. I hate how things ended.

xth for tumblr fanart

>The chin is back.

was snk ever not shit

Both Hisu and Ymir deserved a much better home life than they ever got.

I love Armin!

>Anime watcher doesn't know

Spoiler time, Armin almost dies, but is turned into a Titan and eats Bert to become a shifter Titan like Eren

Oh yeah, and literal Nazi's with concentration camps and all that good stuff are on the way to butcher every man, woman, child, and Titan in the walls

God I feel bad for him for having to be so close to """her""", imagine having to hold in all that vomit after being so closely exposed to that diarrhea stench

Is it native 1080p this time?

wow how ebin

this entire series is garbage

Yes it is.

Kek

He doesn't mind, did you know he bathes her?

And yet here we are....

Yes, all mindless titans also just died off screen recently.

>Armin almost dies
Defies immediate death from a 50 ft drop is more like it.

>Oh yeah, and literal Nazi's with concentration camps and all that good stuff are on the way to butcher every man, woman, child, and Titan in the walls
Literally just read this, what the fuck has this series become. Why couldn't they keep it similar to the content of season 1 and 2 of the anime.

The chin is gone.

I hope we see Reiner, Zeke and the SL this chapter.

Marley did nothing wrong.

I stopped reading this after Reiner transferred his brain to his toe or some stupid shit to avoid death

They do.

Best Girl.She should come back soon in the manga.

Me too, user. What do you think everyone will look like after the long timeskip?

Ge bara upp och erkänn att du har en fetisch för transor, ditt sjuka äckel.

>Reiner, Zeke
Yes

>SL
No. They won't appear for volume at least.

Anime is garbage. Read the manga and make your own conclusions. Don't bother the anons here, we are tired of animeonlyfags.

It got worse than you could imagine. We got an asspull that makes Reiner's look like nothing.

The manga is garbage too.

I hope they look nice and mature.

I meant I read this in the manga around 30 mins ago as I was catching up from the end of Volume 17.

>Why couldn't they keep it similar to the content of season 1 and 2 of the anime.

The manga and the anime never keep the same structure, it's constantly coming up with new revelations and twists. And they all make sense btw.

I would have taken them both in

And so is your post. Magical.

which one are you referring to? I'm up to date with the manga but I can't remember shit

It didn't turn out as planned

MARRY ME, HITCH!

Armin surviving getting roasted alive and a 50 meter drop.

>that failed transparency

How did this happen

>tfw not sure if he's a soldier or a warrior.

Jean pls.

Try photoshop.

Both of those are survivable.

I too look forward to the upcoming genocide

I'v been keeping up with both as I said here what I meant was i miss when the series was about them trying to survive against the titans, finding out more about them and working towards becoming free to roam wherever they want.
Instead we have what the Manga has reached.

Mike's VA was godly.

I want to protect historia and ymir from the world

>All that EM
It's only going to get better from here. How will Arminfats ever recover?

The magic wand fucks up outlines or leaves a remainder. I wasn't thorough enough in my erasing

Me too, user. Me too.

Why did you erase Bert, you pedo

>i miss when the series was about them trying to survive against the titans, finding out more about them and working towards becoming free to roam wherever they want

The problem with that is that it would get repetitive too quickly. The normal titans would stop feeling threatening, or it would devolve into The Walking Dead.

I'm still confused.

You already failed, Reiner.

Go play with your shitty, ugly Annie doll, CWLpedo.

She really knows how to use that stick.

Too many layers. Try to keep it at 3 or 4.

It still looks wierd. Open timeline and change the time between layers.

>People are watching BNHA instead of this
Why is this show losing popularity?

I lost interest in him.

She isn't ugly.

It turned to shit.

I dropped this 4 years ago when Reiner was no longer gay for Bert cause he had a crush on Annie or whatever.
I don't want to read the manga cause I don't care enough but I'm still interested in how it ends. Please spoil it for me so I don't have to read it.

>She isn't ugly.
I've seen her and yes she is.

12 episodes vs 25 episodes

4 YEARS.
In all seriousness, a lot of people got tiring of waiting for season 2 and/or they read the manga and dropped it after it went downhill.

She is not.

Whatever, I think it'll be fun watching Eren use the coordinate to control all of the colossals and normal Titans against a modern army

I look forward to seeing what a bunch of vehicles, planes, tanks, warships, and soldiers with explosives can do against the monsters everyone in the series has been so afraid of for so long

Jean gets turned on by that

Reminder that BRA were the true defenders of humanity all along and the wall people are the Titans.

FUCKING HELL

They get 2 cours meanwhile we get only 1? Fucking hell

You got some shit taste if you think that creepy thing is not ugly.

>there are anime only anons in this thread that won't understand this super foreshadowing until 2021 at current production rate

I stopped reading the manga a year after the 2013 season aired but I'm glad I went through it again and caught up for this

also the fuck is up with all you fake hanji niggers popping up out of the woodwork, I was the OG hanji waifufag fuck off you subhumans

They also get a better OP and ED
Damn it feels good to be a BHA fan

Just because you don't like her doesn't make her ugly.

I want them to get married while everyone else dies

So, the opening and PVs showed that we are going to at least get to the Eren vs. Armored Titan fight.
How far beyond that do you think we'll get?
Smiling Titan maybe?

>a fucking talking monkey

Anime only fag here I don't know if it's just because I'm older or what but this show is impossible to take seriously now. I was practically laughing at the titans.

Is it just that the original premise carried season 1 and that jumping into 2 after such a long gap makes it look retarded immediately, or can I just not take it seriously due to being jaded.

Mary Sueism kills Bert and Erwin.

Up to this scene.

user, I'm the one who's gonna marry Hange!!

>animals in the OP

>monkey
it's clearly sasquatch

May want to spoiler that shit if people are being really report happy about spoilers right now.

And yeah, that seems like a good spot. 16 chapters in 12 episodes shouldn't be too bad, especially since we don't have too much exposition in them unlike the next arc.

0 secs and 3 layers

Was Reiner attracted to Historia's looks or her personality?