White women YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dvmNcNX2yY&list=RDMMypbpwh2SHQo&index=7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Might_makes_right
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

toll is always paid

But literal rapist get and terrorist get houses? The last European man died in ww2

fucking wow, everything about this is JUST, the state of EU
and ofcourse its nigger being the absolute animal to kill a 5y/o

Women are in charge now, then can sort their own shit out.

Not going to be edgy, but he did the world a favor by killing that goblin. Mother should be happy

this is fucking hilarious

>british dependant
>a fucking nigger
topkek uk what are you doing?

Say it with me lads
BURN THE COAL

poland guy looks like a very very capable manlet full of hate

literally the human chihuahua

pay the sopa

What the fuck did she expect marrying an animal?

Free trip home. Lucky lady.

poland has got shit figured out

Better replace him with a strong woman.

Meme of the year award goes to...

ours has like 3 weeks army training

and most women hate other women so they dont actually care about the victims, all the feminists turn blind eye to the migrant rape

First post is the honest post

If they're white, get them outta my sight!

If they're brown, mass import them into the nearest town!

Im so mad i don't even care about the racemixing. We need white sharia unironically

Thanks for posting mate, had completely overseen this. Mood restored. Have a good 2018!

This, roasties brought this upon themselves, let them enjoy it

That's true. But they care even less about the bottom 95% of males. Ironically, though, most of the guys on Sup Forums still believe themselves to be big, powerful protectors of women. It's much easier than facing the truth that in fact they are weak, and that the average woman has far more power in society than they do. So larping as a white-knight gives them a power-boner.

I think it's the same type of logic that leftists use. By larping as protectors of poor, silly refugees, they make themselves feel big and powerful. What they fail to realise is that pretty soon they are going to be the ones who need protection from the refugees.

One more thing, lads. When you "protect" modern-day women, all you are really doing is treating them equally when it is convenient, and giving them special privileges when equality is inconvenient for them. This means they never actually experience "equality," and is the main reason they believe themselves to be equal. Congratulations.

Ukrainian, so not British then?

All foreigners within out borders must be exterminated or deported. In that order.

So Catholicism (Roman and Eastern) that people actually follow? Blame the French.

>Be slav woman in the U.K.
>Fuck the very first nigger you see

I genuinely don't know how or why this keeps happening but it's definitely a thing. Most prolific in this regard are Polish women.

the sjw army might overturn her deportation, they love coalburners nd so do kikes, so deport this coalburner would be a clerical error from their PoV..

Icelandic state broadcasting unironically copy pastes The Amazon Post into google translate and then reads the result out loud.

>Ukranian
>White
Ahaha.

Money impresses eastern bloc women. Blame communism.

what's the status of the toll?

This

more like this explains why she got to be with the first penis-owner, who would make her preggo to be able to stay in the country. That's how women think.

This is what failing the civiization level feminisim shit test looks like.
We are sooooo fucked.

Pretty much this.

You are the ones with 500K AUSD's for a garbage bungalow in a massive country.

Norway could get it so hard in her sheboipucci, gahd dayum

>Ironically, though, most of the guys on Sup Forums still believe themselves to be big, powerful protectors of women
HAHAHAHA

Those "alpha studs" who are always calling everyone who disagrees with them mgtow.
Yeah those are D&C shills.

I doubt she will ever get custody

Fag dane.

>nigger boyfriend kills half-bong anchor baby
>get deported to the Ukraine
fucking wrecked

Why so ukrainian women always go for the worst niggers anound? EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

What's your fucking problem, Aaland?

Poland looks like he could kill you if he glared hard enough.

I would be very surprised, mon ami, if your sister did not cavort with le animous!

>Countries that don't pay or barely pay for their own defense have women as their ministers of defense
The absolute state.

It makes perfect sense. Why put a woman in charge of something important?

youtube.com/watch?v=7dvmNcNX2yY&list=RDMMypbpwh2SHQo&index=7 Looks like she's gotta go fast.

fun fact: he wrote the foreword to the Polish edition of Golitsyn's book
>In 1984, Golitsyn published the book New Lies For Old,[16] wherein he warned about a long-term deception strategy of seeming retreat from hard-line Communism designed to lull the West into a false sense of security, and finally economically cripple and diplomatically isolate the United States.

Israel is a nation of many peoples. It is a western democracy and thus must include very very many black men.

white bitch deserved it.

Oh no. It's retarded.

>Slav
>White

Polish minister looks like a cartoon villain

I am just being a good American. Very many Israeli democratic penises.

If this were in an Islamic country she'd be dragged through the streets naked before being raped and beheaded.

newfag

Too lazy to fill it out myself.

Hitlerian digits verify

Beats being dragged through the streets and raped with a knife amirite?

We are all very impressed by US foreign policy.

Your posts are gibberish m8.
But you bring up a good point, she does deserve to be raped with a knife.
Preferably a heavily serrated knife.

Inshallah, Suleiman.

??

What's with Slav genes and being able to bleach blackness?

Must have something to do with the hilariously ineffective combat forces of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the embarrassing AND humiliating procurements of high end weapon systems of the West.

Could a Saudi ever wield even a B-61 gravity bomb on his own? Hah! I THINK NOT.

The nigger was not the father. Not only a coalburner, a single mom too

That's not always the case

It really does look like a bat baby.

What would a biologist call this? A consistent behavior pattern?

If a white boi scream for HELP in a city full of KANGS, do he actually make a sound?

ooooh shit America brings the sting

Zoophilia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Might_makes_right
No.

>implying Britain is not an Islamic country

there's something very wrong with that "AK"...

most of these mudsharks that burn the coal from eastern European countries are all fucking commie descendant kikes.
They are all kikes since Eastern Europe housed the biggest number of kikes during ww2.
That's why whenever I see an eastern European talking shit about Hitler and the Third Reich, I fucking know they are kikes that descend from filthy commie partisan scum that survived the war.

Edward VIII and Hitler are together in the afterlife rolling their eyes in disgust at what their countries have become

Good point

>I fucking know they are kikes that descend from filthy commie partisan scum that survived the war.

What war did you survive?

Why do Eastern European women in the UK always breed with violent African men ??? pol keeps telling me how 'based' they are but it don't really look like it..............

Yup the good thing is he also got rid of that hybrid spawn too.

Toll Paid.

Astute and correct

British values.

Diaspora scum? The good girls probably stayed home with family and friends

The state has a duty to inform citizens and residents of violent and dangerous people. Ukraine should be fast tracked into the EU.

Nah, Brit women don't do this, it always Poles or other slavic women, why is this ?

Women are women, the only real difference is what limits their men place on their behavior.

Jesus how old is that pic you idiot

>Brit women don't do this

Maybe, or maybe they're all just gagging for it & jump on the first black guy they see when they come here, since there aren't that many going around in their home countries.

Ukraine really Ukraine.