Yu-Gi-Oh sucks

Yu-Gi-Oh sucks
Vanguard is the best anime card game to exist
>better waifus
>better plot
>better card waifus

It's a joke?

But for some reason it's boring to watch.

give it time user
no

should have never added sci fi magic bullshit psyqualia planet cray actually exists buillshit

or if you must add fantasy stuff at least make it good. every time the crisis happens "just because".

stuff like shion's company falling apart, vanguard club, are good because they are more grounded in realism, which is what vanguard should be imo. leave the egyptian space dimension time alien stuff to yugioh/battle spirits/duel masters

>waifus
>s

>better waifu
debatable
>better plot
dunno both are silly but fun
>better card waifu
it might have a slight edge

I couldnt even get past the first 3 episodes of vanguard because the protagonist was such an unbearable whimp and the excuse to draw monsters was so fucking lazy.

>better plot
Last season was literally the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Didn't Aichi NTR Blaster Blade in season 2? I thought he abandoned his old deck or something.

I only watched for the shop girl.

Vanguard character designs look like shit.

His deck vanished, and he had to use a shittier one. IRL, the meta basically revolved around three decks, and Bushiroad just stopped supporting them for a year.

that was a very stupid thing to do and infuriates me how Daigo just appears with a Royal Paladin using Aichi's Ace monster. That's like replacing Yugi's Dark Magician for another kind of Magician or a retrained Dark Magician, sure is the same but is not the same card

I don't know who is in charge of the anime, i know the anime is done to promote the card game but have a little bit of consistency, using Stride-G when it shouldn't exist

Not the same user, but I can't stand it anymore.
I've been told to wait and here I am, Aichi just had received psyqualia powers and shit is the same boring stuff as ever. Kai being a prick, Aichi being a jobber, Kamui being insufferable.
I'm almost quitting it. Just Ren is making me stay.

I wish people make a Vanguard version of pic related. I can't stand it how slow paced it is.

so you are in season 2, that's when it starts to be more interesting and Kai shows more concern to Aichi's new power which will later be explained. The sad thing about this show is that is hits you on the head that it is for kids by having obnoxious characters.

Well, gonna try to stay for a little bit more. So far I'm skipping most of episodes or watching it 2x faster.

My main issue is the fact that everyone is too nice. Also, I miss a good villain.

Like, I like some plot and rivalry and they are only delivering kids, a boring duels (battles? idk dude, I came from ygo, of course) and boring plot so far.

Also wtf Aichi had defeated Kai in episode 2 and so far he become a jobber. He wants to defeat Kai but forgets the fact that he already battled and won over him

Kai in other hand seems to forget the fact that he lost to Aichi. He is a fucking edgy prick.

Also, a bunch of jobbers that don't add shit to plot.

G seems nicer from what I saw. Or it is just as bad as the first one?

>See a Vanguard thread and be happy
>OP is just a shitpost
Also G seasons are much better and more fun than original VG.

G seasons had a shit start though. While I do enjoy them, I do wish they'd tone down the mysticism of it all. I haven't seen the new season with the U20 tournament. Is it any good? Does Kumi finally get to shine?

Kumi plays Oracle Think Tank

Out of respect, people pretend that OTT doesn't exist anymore.

Does this mean the new Battle Sister cards will drop more? I have a friend who's been playing BS since he started a few years ago so I'm hoping the new cards will stay low so he picks them up and gets back into the game.

>Hype all week for Chrono vs Aichi
>It didn't start until the last minute

Nah man