THE
THEOCRACY

MAKE
IRAN
PERSIA
AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Normie e Persia chance name in Iran after shia meeting with hitler
Iran Means land of aryans

That'd be cool. But ain't going to happen. Iran will become a U.S., i.e. Israeli, puppet State.

As much as I would love a Shah restoration, I doubt that the current powers will allow it.

Doesn't Iran just mean Persia in Farsi?

Iran literally means land of the Aryans.

FUck you nigger. More theocracy please

persia is way better

They used to call themselves Pārsik and refer to their land to as Both Parskastan and ēran

thank you i love you

kek
the pahlavis ruling over Iran is as likely as the queen of england ruling in the USA
persia is what the ancient greeks called it and it just stuck
iran means land of aryans and has been used in similar forms for thousands of years
jews and sjw persians in the west shill a lot against iran because of the supposed nazi involvement in 1935 when the shah announced that the international community should call the nation iran

TIRED OF WINNING

No ww3 will ensue all signs point to it

>Idiot doesn't know the country has been called "Iran" officially since 1935 and informally for thousands of years, long before the 1979.

Iranians are trying to make "The Islamic Republic of Iran" "Iran" again.
You're wrong. Iran will be neutral at best with Israel.

Found the jew.

fuck yourself kike

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

yiyiyiyiyiyi
the shah was a better leader rouhani and mullahs eat glass

whatever you are doing in this country - stop it and GTFO.

Fars means Persia in Farsi
Nice meme retards
Aryanistan means “land of the aryans” in Farsi

So, as i've stated like 3 days ago, this is a nothingburger, and a "natural" occurence when kikes and their ISIS proxy gets so BTFO the ME they magically give Iran a land supply route to the Hezbollah for the first time in history.

They simply had no choice but to do this since Iran is now in such an advantageous position they can start to uproot kikery one puppet state at a time, alongside the russians.

I said it wouldn't last a week, and the protests are already dying down. The amount of threads on Sup Forums isn't nealry as much as it was some couple days ago either, since all those habbening "facts" turned out to be fabricated.

So here's my heartfelt fuck you to all of you jewish pieces of shit. Iran is a theocracy and it will stay that way, and it has proven time and again the best tool to defeat the kike is by the virtues of its religion.

t. Iranian