Wtf is a Scouse?

wtf is a Scouse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XpYbK588nB0
youtube.com/watch?v=5yMBFnGoo7o
jewishmanchester.org/reppresents/15pc-growth-of-jews-in-greater-manchester/
youtu.be/A05OjKCAOsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This shit is why Google was made. Go to Wikipedia for God's sake.

Englands persecuted, a mishmash of Irish, Welsh and lancastrian and the last major English city with a sense of identity and nationalism much to the chargrin of the south who are all wogs

They are disgusting inbreds that are hideous.

Wayne Rooney is a Scouse and they are Irish diaspora, real Irish not some fake plastic paddy from BAWWWWWWWston.

>waaah my ancestors got civilized by force :(((

Sorry we're forcing clean water on you guys, but hey, turn in your computers and your khaki's and we'll give you back your sticks and grass skirts.

fucking savages

>Muh south is all wogs

Really? Devon, Somerset, Essex, Sussex would all disagree, you think the South is just London. All your northern towns are full of niggers and pakis, Rotherham etc. All the North are cowards and weak. Pathetic scum you will all die!

kinda like tater hash

Scouse is also the name of our local dish which is a type of stew. Often called a pan of Scouse by local.

By south I pretty much meant the SE

>All your northern towns are full of niggers and pakis
Funny really for a major UK city it's still 91% white, Sefton is 98% white, not bad compared to other major cities, as I said its' the Last major English city with a proper English Identity

I thought the Scouse were Liverpudlians.

Majority of the none whites in the city are chinks and arabs studying at one of the Uni's as well.

Unless you go to Toxteth or Kensington.

my ancestors :)

Basically white British niggers

>Talk stupid
>Thieves/criminals
>Victim mentality/dindus
>Wallow in self pity

subhumans you need not waste your time on op

>Scouse
The Scouse were a proud race of pasty Liverpudlians with a offbeat accent known mainly in modern times for being the region that produced the Beatles and quite possibly the Stig.

kek

English word for a Dutch sailor. The accent in liverpool is the sound of Dutch people speaking English. Can't remember why a lot of them lived there.

If only it was possible for a group of people to have more than one demonym

>They are disgusting inbreds that are hideous.
Then they ARE English?

Semi-Irish lower class Liverpudlians

I had a polite teacher who used to be scouse, now he is ex-scouse.

Pretty much Irish who moved here during the industrial age.

Big black afros

Imagine the scene.

It's 1am and you are walking through the empty streets of Liverpool town minding your own business when you hear an empty can rattle. You sniff the air and freeze with fear. The smell of cheap hairgel and cider fills the air. Then you see them, Dressed in tracksuits, Scurrying on all fours like rats, Crawling from the alleys and out of the bins, You throw your spare change and run but it's too late, One grabs you by the arm, His yellow fingernails cutting into your flesh

He cackles from behind his missing teeth "EY LA YA WANNA BYEAH FOOKEN CA' STEREOW? TWENTEY KWOD?"

You scream and push him back but another blocks your path, his gold necklace blinding you as his pit bull locks on to your leg

"CANA MEYK A CAWLL ON YA FOWN LA? He gurgles whilst dribbling cider down his chin.

"I PRAMASE I'M NAT RAFF OR OWT"

You try to resist but you're pinned as they begin to swarm

"CAN A BORROW A KWAD FAR CHAPPY LA?"

"ME KID NEEDZ A DA"

"DO A KNOW YOU MEYT?"

One pulls a meat cleaver out of his tracksuit bottoms

"LEZ KILL EM FOR IS TREYNERS"

He raises it. It's over. The world fades to black as you smile knowing that you will never have to meet another disgusting council house scouse ever again.

Liverpool financed and supplied the Confederates and built many of the Confederates home-fleet including the Shenandoah, and Alabama, first shot of the war was a connon built in Liverpool, the last surrender of the war was in Liverpool, the Confederates European finance and spy ring was in Liverpool, we have people who fought for the confederates burried here, and building named afer famous confederates with comemorative plaques where an american flag still flys to this day, one of the most historically rich maritime citys in the world.

tl;dr scousers

>Implying those places aren't commercial, diverse hellholes
Of course they would disagree, city people live in a literal bubble and are too dumb to realise they're the ignorant ones.

alright la's what's the story

youtube.com/watch?v=XpYbK588nB0

here you go OP, documentary footage of scousers in their dwelling

IT'S A FUCKING SHAME BECAUSE ALL THE DOSH THAT'S WENT INTO LIVERPOOL HAS MADE THE WATERFRONT LOOK GREAT BUT WILL NEVER CHANGE THE PEOPLE, LIVERPOOL AND MERSEYSIDE WILL ALWAYS BE SHIT BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE NO MATTER HOW MUCH CASH YOU THROW AT IT.

FUCKING HELL, WHY CAN'T WE GIVE HULL ALL THE MONEY INSTEAD?

for everyone who doesn't know what a scouse is, here is some rare footage of scouse spawn
youtube.com/watch?v=5yMBFnGoo7o

lol i'm from hull and it's not much better, we just spent multi-millions on putting a wind turbine blade in the middle of the city for a week

>WHY CAN'T WE GIVE HULL ALL THE MONEY INSTEAD?

Because Hull doesn't have the UKs largest transatlantic port, Liverpool does

Fucking 10/10 lad

Because it is a shithole. Give it to the comfy countryside so they can feed the wildlife and build a great white wall with muslim-targeting machine guns

Calm down

kangs and shieet

lmao this is literally what they're like

EY LA CAN AH BORREH 99P FOR EH BOOST ENERGY DRINK

sounds like it's irish and scottish mixings

Lancastrian and Lancashirian are not the same, Lancaster is pretty much the only place nice in current Lancashire and is pretty different to the south of the county.

Actual scouse here

it's more like

>Alright kidda, giz a quid for a drink.

No one says "CAN AH BORREH" that's 200% manchester. No doubt who's behind this post. Do not belive the mancunian jew.

Manchester has a high population of merchants.

jewishmanchester.org/reppresents/15pc-growth-of-jews-in-greater-manchester/

pic related: Mancunian

>Essex
>White

>Hull

Hull's a shithole full of cunts just like Liverpool, the only Northerners who are remotely tolerable are the Geordies.

Southfag here, would rather be scouse due to the way Sussex is getting fucked. Watched Sussex change over the last 20 years, it is lost to the nig and their sandy brothers.

>Geordies
>Plastic Jocks
>Tolerable

Residents of the region of Merseyside in the north west of England. They're basically white niggers. Think of the worst ghetto trash from Compton mixed with the most drunken abbo from the outback of Australia, then put that mind into a white body and you have a scouser. They even support Labour for the gibsmedats.

I like Liverpool.

Gib mutant scouse gf
youtu.be/A05OjKCAOsg

>Geordies
>Tolerable
Their accent can pierce kevlar

>I've been to Spain
gross

Scouser here, Home place to the best band ever I have you know lads kek

The flag? It’s just banter. Something the yanks and the south of England won’t understand. We’ve got a lot of Irish in us, so not fully English in Heritage even though we were one of the first cities in England (800 years old, older then your country mate), often the outcasts of Britain cos we sound like no one else with our accents. Say what you like about us, but our ports help make the British industrial revolution thrive. Even though we were consider the most friendly people in the country, you wouldn’t wanna fuck with us haha. And we got the Beatles did I mention?

Oh I wish it could be Hillsborough every daaaaay

When the fans start screaming and the fence begins to swaaaaay

I knew one of those in Vancouver BC once in the 80's. He bought a new Honda Prelude fully loaded, a classic silver one on his minimum pay security guard toy cop job.

He'd say it to anyone that would listen;

"Me dahd doiyd an leff munnie so bot cah."

He rolled it in a blind drunk stupor within 6 months and totalled it.

hahaha.