Is Fox News taking the red pill?

Is Fox News taking the red pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ot3Orz8KeLo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>even his lawyer, who knew everything he did wrong, voted for the other guy
Indeed black women just saved amerikkka from this lunatic kiddie diddler

oh shut the fuck up you know all of the media companies are owned by the same group of billionaire Jewish families. Why would you even ask a fucking dumb question like that? It really leads me to think most of you people on this website are fucking retards, and I'm getting really tired of exposing myself to your stupid comments. Like, do you even really believe this? Or did you make a post to flood any chance of there being quality content on this board? I don't believe someone exists that is actually dumb enough to believe a multinational media corporation is "SECRETLY BASED MANNN". God, go jump off a fucking roof, you faggot.

I dare you to respond, faggot.

Will Trump's jewish lawyers be as loyal as this one?

They just casually mention that he's Jewish. Ha.

The Jew was named by a major news organization. It’s unusual.

no
you read
>jew didnt have loyalty and voted for other guy
they wrote
>even moore's jewish lawyer didnt like him, moore isnt a good goy/

The libtards love Jewish people even more now.

because they are good goys

This ought to raise a few boomer eyebrows.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

What? Why the fuck did she say that? Context?

At a televised campaign rally. Can't even make this shit up:

youtu.be/Ot3Orz8KeLo

>we're not anti-semitic. one of our attorneys is a jew.
>gets btfo by jew attorney

Wait a minute.

Sup Forums is always saying Jews are pedophiles. Roy Moore is a confirmed pedo. Why would Roy's Jewish lawyer support the other guy?

#notAllPedophiles

You fucking retard, Roy Moore never admitted to pedophilia. Only 1 of the 9 accusers, the one with Gloria Alfred, accused Moore of pedophilia, and half of the evidence was admitted to be a forgery 1 month later. The rest only accused him of being creepy, and three of them worked for the Democrats (one of them was literally the interpreter for Hillary Clinton).

Notice all all the accusations are from 30 years ago and none of them are recent and therefore unverifiable.

Wow the delusion is strong

>Delusion
So, it's a coincidence that Gloria Allred is currently the lawyer of Trump's accusers, who turned out to be paid for by David Brock for $500,000. K.

Yeah you're deluded and butthurt lolololol

>lolololol
Get out.

>"why must they persecute me so?"