WLTaskForce just tweeted a video out about JA's impending freedom!

WLTaskForce just tweeted a video out about JA's impending freedom!

twitter.com/ WLTaskForce/status/948331795807965187

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2oEsWi88Qv0
youtube.com/watch?v=qT3yrNd_PDY
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope so. He's the man with the balls.
the msm is fucking revolting describing him living in a cupboard, they loved him a few years ago.

>WLTaskForce
What's that? Is this really handled by WikiLeaks?

Yes

Music is from the movie The Third Man, I believe.

Assange will be pardoned!

It seemed to have been originally made/posted by @AnonScan

youtube.com/watch?v=2oEsWi88Qv0

Mega said this a month ago

Who's Mrs Assange?

his mum

Just a lame event. He will never be free.

>JA's impending freedom
Nope, second he walks out of the embassy he'll be DAK'd again

WikiLeaks is run really weird. They don’t need another twitter. They should be more like Wendy’s twitter.

How do you run your whistleblower organization? Maybe you can give them some advice.

I am not allowed to criticize an organization because I don’t run said organization. I cannot critize a restaurant because I do not own a restaurant.

I would just have one twitter for WikiLeaks, and one for Julian (shared with embassy cat). No one knows what a WikiLeaks task force is and how it’s different from WikiLeaks. I’m sure they define it but no one is going to care. Just makes it confusing but wikileaks likes to confuse people.

youtube.com/watch?v=qT3yrNd_PDY

this?

> season 2
so season 1 failed?
A big nothing. Also I would bet he's safer in his containment then wherever he will be after leaving embassy. He might just died from "heart attack" within a year.

Fake and gay
Assange has been dead for over a year

/end thread

Fact
/thread

At one point last year there was an article floating around saying WTF was a cia team assigned to dealing with Assange. Who the fuck even knows.

I don't particularly believe the article but it's odd to discredit a 3rd account.

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

It would be easier if we could just subscribe to some kind of secure feed of information, where they can dump their secrets to anyone who wants to hold them. Participating on twitter which is owned and operated by powerful rich men who make frequent white house visits seems like a poor choice. But then again, they probably want to get to as many people as possible with their message.

If there was only one way to do it, god knows that way would be destroyed.

This Fucking place became a way to disseminate and look what happened.

YUP. Watch shills call you a LARPing boomer.

The Third man... +++...

yep

from my sources

>Wikileaks founder Julian Assange had been found dead in a London alley, his body showing signs of torture

>After being kidnapped from the Ecuadorian embassy in the early morning hours, Julian Assange’s body was found tossed away like garbage in a London alley. Investigators from Scotland Yard are currently working with MI5 and the United States FBI to figure out exactly what transpired here today.

>Obviously, Assange has many enemies, none who would want to see him dead than Hillary Clinton. According to Chief Investigator Nigel Hollister, Assange wasn’t simply kidnapped and killed; he endured what looks like hours of advanced interrogation techniques. His finger and toenails had been removed and his testicles were crushed with what may have been a small sledgehammer.